Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:43 am
Diamond look at Diana and said "Maybe she is sick...We need to leave her...Let's go..."

"Maybe you are right..." Diana said as they go to different directions

~~~~~~~~~~

"Another guardians?" *Sniff* "I smell them..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:48 am
Mint saw Diana and Diamond walking away from her house, so she ran up to them and said, "Hi, whats up? I just went shopping and bumped into Flara. Wanna have some tea inside my house?" She held up a shopping bag, filled up with fruit and food, seeds and many more.
Mint giggled and put it down.

Flara walked up from behind Mint. "Yo." She said cooly and made no expression except a cold look.
She has a little cold but was not showing anything, so she just walked off back home, and curled up into her bed.

XStarlight_DustX

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:59 am
Diamond saw Mint and says "Oh...You haven't been coming to school lately" She look at Diana
"So let's enter..." Diana said as they all sat down on Mint's sofa... "Your house always smells with tea and flowers" Diana jiggled
"Alright...So Mint , Don't you think this story about Guardians and Elements is strange? Because we really are guardians but i mean..." Diamond said and stopped  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 am
Mint went into the kitchen and made some iced tea for the three of them. She sat down on the sofa and gave one to each of them.
"I'm not in school is because I'm trying to practise using my Element, which is pretty hard. I'm practicing so I wont hurt people if I cant control it."
Mint then turned to Diamond. "Well, I think that some one is spying on us though. The plants, are telling me so." She looked outside and saw a black figure, facing their direction. She drank some of her iced tea, and gave out a little puff of satisfaction.

XStarlight_DustX

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:20 am
"I tried to use mine but..." Diamond said as she remember how she tried
~~~~~~~~~~
"C'mon Diamond! C'mon!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Never mind...What about you Diana?" Diamond asked

"My heart tell me the same thing that someone is spying on us..." Diana said as she feel more of it

*Sniff*

"They are here..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:24 am
Nicholas watched them intently. He had no idea what they were doing but he somehow knew that they were feeling something.

"Dark, Light, what is going to happen now?" Nicholas asked his guardians.

'We watch,' Dark said.

'And we wait.' Light finished.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 am
Diamond were drinking tea and look out of the window...She saw a women shadow in the moon until she close her eyes and shake her head

"That might be my imagination..." Diamond said... And then that WOMEN entered Mint's house

"Eeeh!!! W-W-Who are you?!!" Diamond said

She look like this :
User Image

Diana look at her fully and said "Wait...It can't be!! She is the one of the element"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 am
"Well, there is three of them watching us, two wolves, and one human. Lets pretend we dont notice and do some ordinary stuff. Can you guys help me plant these seeds please and water my flowers?" She got some seeds out of the shoppping bag and smiled at Diana and Diamond, then handed them each a bag of seeds.
Rose seeds and Daffodil Seeds. She went to the kitchen, got a watering can and filled it up with water. She then took them to the garden, and Mint started watering the flowers while Diana and Diamond were planting the seeds.

XStarlight_DustX

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 am
"Correct...I'am Melissa , Guardian of Moon" Melissa said as she transformed
"Transformation!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 am
"Damn, another element showed up! I was supposed to make sure it doesn't happen. Damn!" Nicholas cursed as he jumped from his hiding place and headed towards the house belonging to Mint. He had to secure the house and make sure none of them leave.

"Light! Dark! Cursed Light Barrier around the house now!" He shouted his order.

'As you wish,' both Light and Dark answered and they became blurs of air and shadow. The two molded together and they surrounded the house as soon as Nicholas got to the front door.

"Another will be coming soon, sir" his transmitter blared on his ears. His little helper was finally helping.

"Where the hell were you? I thought you'd warn me about this?" Nicholas blurted as he strengthen the wall around the house.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 am
"Out of the way!" Melissa said as she feel presence of sun... Michelle? She thought  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:49 am
Nicholas spun around when he felt a power surge behind him. In front of him stood a girl he knew not but he could feel her element.

"Sun, you are the guardian of sun," Nicholas growled.

"Her name is Michelle boss," Lohasn said in a monotone. "She holds the power of light too."  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 am
"Huh...How pathetic! I'am guardian of Moon! Melissa!" Melissa said but still think if Michelle will come...

Curse you Michelle Melissa thought

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 am
Mint saw the barrier surrounding the house, so she summoned the root in the ground and used the strong roots to cut through the barrier. She then jumped out of the hole and outside. The roots went back into the earth, and the hole replaced itself.
She summoned the roots once more, and it started searching for the one who placed the barrier around the house. She saw a boy with 2 wolves; one black and one white. She ran to him and crashed him to the floor, and the barrier weakened. "Stop this at once!" She then trapped him in the roots so that he wont be able to make the barrier stronger. She then climbed back into the back garden, and shouted, "Hurry and get out of here!"

XStarlight_DustX

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:39 am
Melissa look at three girls and thought They can't transform yet?

"Guys we gotta try to transform like she did!" Diamond said...
Diana nodded and look at Mint  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces