Submit

Do you like Hetalia?
  Yes
  No
  what's Hetlaia? (read below)
View Results

Unbroken Volition

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 am
Please, everyone. Don't be put off by the quick talking inside the first episode, mmkay? PM me if you want the dialogue, mmkay?

Hetalia deserves more people to watch it. It also shows how cruel history can be as well. There's a tragic side to all of the characters, even with the humour.

DO NOT THINK THAT THIS IS BIASED TOWARDS JAPAN. Why? There's a comic strip about China and Japan's younger days. Japan is shown rather selfishly and did literally backstab China. Hidekaz is rather fair to all countries, I'd say. ;]

However, if you're one of those politically correct people that simply can't accept stereotyped concepts for each country's character, ermmm... Don't watch it. >_>;; You'll be offended. Come on, take a joke. xD

I've watched all the episodes and I've read all the webcomics. Come to see me for any other information, mmmkay~? ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:38 am
I have to say this, I'm obsessed. I saw it once, completely by chance, and loved it ever since! I admit, there are a few fans that DO annoy me sometimes, but overall, they're not so bad. A good series, overall, but there were a lot of countries that were left out.  

The Whimsii

Dedicated Rogue

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:31 am
I came across it a long time ago. It was pretty interesting, yeah. I like it. It's cute and stuff.
I decided to tell my sister about it.
Biiig mistake.
Now she's annoying as hell about it.
Freaking obsessed, yadda yadda yadda.
Blargh.
She's named all of her friends and several people she just knows after Characters.
She's Austria.
I'm Prussia.
She says it fits perfectly.

[ personally, i stopped watching it after she started obsessing over it. Which was like, episode... someteen. she got so annoying though... :c ]

I think my favorite Characters, though,
are China, Germany, America, Canada, and Prussia.
[ i must regrettably admit that Gilbird is amazing, so Gilbert is pretty awesome, too ]
[[ and I must also regrettably admit that once she showed me Prussia, i fell in love with the guy, he's just so kickass ]]
User Image

... [/shot]

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

♁ ♂♁ ♂♁ ♂♁ ♂♁ ♂♁ ♂♁
The show is adorable, though I will always love the strips more.

I will admit the fans are annoying sometimes. I avoid the A/M/C for losing respect of anymore things I like just because some preteens that can't spell found out about them. (I stick to guilds and such so it's not to bad for me.) Compared to a lot of fandoms I don't think we're that huge or annoying though. Still I'm actually hoping it dies down a bit.

As for the series, my favorite characters are Hungary, Lithuania, Spain, and Finland. I also love Alfred's little hero quirks. :'3
♁ ♂♁ ♂♁ ♂♁ ♂♁ ♂♁ ♂♁

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

violette mist

Dapper Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:45 pm
I like Hetalia, but some of the fans can be obnoxious.

Due to small amount of female countries, I knew that this was going to have a lot of shounen-ai fan stuffs. I'm fine with people liking it, it's just that......some of them are really obnoxious about it and I've heard one say, "Ew, straight crap," in the manga section at Borders before. Another person that I know is trying to force me to like shounen-ai. I don't ship at all, but still. gonk

( So I agree with Happy Tragedy about the people-hating-it-because-of-the-fans thing.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:12 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q9_gK-0tnE&feature=related

I just love it, but I also love the video I just posted I think you guys will love it too.  

The Sweet Sadist

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces