Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Kaiyle Brightblade
Have you heard of the term meterosexual? Its a man who is very feminine but still likes girls. They take great pride in their appearance and may have feminine tastes in clothes and music. They are often mistaken for gay, because of the stereotype that gay men are feminine. Your friend could be a meterosexual, or maybe he is homosexual but doesn't feel comfortable discussing it with you.

I have a gay friend, Jake, who really isn't girly, just sensitive and kinda outdorrsey. 8D So, thats true, not all gay guys are girly. :3 However, there is this really girly gay dude in the middle school building, so yeah there are both manly and girly homosexuals. XD

Wait... that definition... does that mean there can be female metrosexuals? Just wonderin. :3 (Tomboy=Metrosexual??) lol

LMAO, about your friend's psydonym (fake name... hope i spelled that right.) I name EVERYTHING Bob, includeing my English II class journal.
I do not believe that metrosexual can be applied to females, but tomboy would be the closest thing. It has become more common for girls to do "manly" things, so its not really out of the ordinary enough to need a special name.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 am
He's Metro, he just a little confuzzeled about his body since it might still be changeing. If he humps a desk like a guy that sits across from me does then he's straight as a line.  

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:33 pm
He could just be metrosexual, which is when a guy acts feminine and "gay", but is still straight. I, personally, dig meterosexual guys because they care about their appearance and sometimes even like the same clothes and/or music that I do.
I don't see why this is such a big deal, really. My best friend's gay, and, nothing's different between us. In fact, you would never know he was gay. He acts as straight as the next one.
So, just because a boy is 'girly', doesn't always mean he's gay.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff