7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 pm
gaaralover8044
angel_nicholson
OkamiGirl1901
Okay... So I met him on here, but he is the real deal. I won't put his realy name on, but he's The_Sleeping_Lion. I met him in another Guild and we immediatly became good friends... Then we just clicked... So, he's six and a half months younger than me... What do you guys think? Yes? No?

Haha, there's not a problem, my fiance is almost a full year younger than me (a year minus two days) and my stepdad is 5 years younger than my mom.
An age difference within a couple years is practically nothing.
Though I must admit, I'm not one much for online dating...you've gotta be really careful with things like that :/

Be very careful,but you can be suprised what happens on the internet. My friend actually got married to a guy she met on the internet. ^^

Yeah, my friend's sister did, too, but I've met a lot of people who try to get with me, and they act real nice and they seem completely normal, and they're awesome people, but then get really weird all of a sudden.

Like there was this one guy on here who claimed he loved me, and told people he was going to marry me after a while, I had never confirmed a relationship with him ever, and he really was an amazing person before this, like if you didn't know any better, you'd say we were best friends, and he really was one of the coolest people I'd ever had the chance to be friends with. But as soon as I talked to him about it, he threatened to kill me and my whole family and called us all whores and sluts. I was like "yeah, okay, because you totally know where I live and my 9 year old sister is OBVIOUSLY a slut..." stare  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 pm
angel_nicholson
gaaralover8044
angel_nicholson
OkamiGirl1901
Okay... So I met him on here, but he is the real deal. I won't put his realy name on, but he's The_Sleeping_Lion. I met him in another Guild and we immediatly became good friends... Then we just clicked... So, he's six and a half months younger than me... What do you guys think? Yes? No?

Haha, there's not a problem, my fiance is almost a full year younger than me (a year minus two days) and my stepdad is 5 years younger than my mom.
An age difference within a couple years is practically nothing.
Though I must admit, I'm not one much for online dating...you've gotta be really careful with things like that :/

Be very careful,but you can be suprised what happens on the internet. My friend actually got married to a guy she met on the internet. ^^

Yeah, my friend's sister did, too, but I've met a lot of people who try to get with me, and they act real nice and they seem completely normal, and they're awesome people, but then get really weird all of a sudden.

Like there was this one guy on here who claimed he loved me, and told people he was going to marry me after a while, I had never confirmed a relationship with him ever, and he really was an amazing person before this, like if you didn't know any better, you'd say we were best friends, and he really was one of the coolest people I'd ever had the chance to be friends with. But as soon as I talked to him about it, he threatened to kill me and my whole family and called us all whores and sluts. I was like "yeah, okay, because you totally know where I live and my 9 year old sister is OBVIOUSLY a slut..." stare

s**t, Angel... Someone really said that to you???  

The Broken L

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces