Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
New Organization :KH: (OPEN~~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:00 pm
"We must be free..."
The two nearly skidded to a stop,they were so supriced to see a person on the bridge.But he was holding them up.They stopped,but Xhara tapped her foot,unhappy."Yes? Xhara asked coolly,tossing her blondish white hair out of her face.
"From Orginization XIII!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:13 pm
"I'm looking for this person, and I was told someone here might be able to help me." Aerin said holding up a photo of a man with dark green hair and yellow eyes, wearing a black suit. "If you know something tell me, and you can go, if not I'm not letting you out of her, and if you helpful enough, since you seem to be feeling I might be able to help you." he added noting their actions.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:22 pm
"Rings a bell,But if you need to look around the castle,we know the way.But if any members attack,you have to help us fight.Or no dice..."Xinha looked solemly at her feet."I saw that person in the castle once..."Xhara eyes fogged over for a second."Ahh.It seems you have,Xinha.Your memory seems to say...in the lower floors?Yes thats where.Come with us!We'll lead you,but if you get us captured,Im going to impale you on my Jester's Paper.But I can't tell you they are still in the castle.But you never know!"
((Thats the name of her Weapon.Jester's Paper.And Xinha's weapon is named Snow Sphere.I came up with those on the spot.nice,ne?XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 pm
"Trust me I can kill anything in my way, and with a little extra help it should be a breeze."Aerin said with a light smile hidden by his collar as his hands passed over his sword and guns in turn showing he was well equipped for whatever lay ahead. "Lead on twins." he said gesturing to the gateway.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 pm
[ OOC: It's Seperioth. lol. >D Ok. Pink is an old friend of mine I know in real nice so never kick her. If you do I will EAT you. lol. ]

Rose appeared at the place where Organization 13 members live now. He grinned and found nobody there when he walked in. He motioned for Seperioth to come in. "If Xemnas' here, then take Ritsuka to him."
Seperioth nodded and took Ritsuka to look for Xemnas.

Skieth opened his eyes sensed their presence in the castle and he grinned, "It appears Seperioth and Rose are back...." He sighed heavily. He also sensed 3 other peoples as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas stared out a window in the meeting room. He turned around and saw no one so he sighed and walked gracefully out of the room. He looked around and walked down the hallway. He knew the two bright presence were the Twins, Xinha and Xhara. He also sensed Aerin with them. He felt Rose and Seperioth arrive with another person. Must be Ritsuka. He sighed once more and walked down the hallway and then saw Seperioth walking towards him. He gave Seperioth a pleasant smile. "I see your back from your mission. How was it? I see you have the boy with you." He walked up to him and the boy stared at him and never blinked.

Ritsuka stared at Xemnas as he saw him. Seperioth came to a stop and so did Ritsuka, his hands bound behind his back. "My my my. How the coins fall. I see you again, Xemnas. Still as dull as the last time I see." He rolled his eyes. "Let's get to the point, shall we. You want me and my powers and your also after several others which include Riku, Kairi, Sora and the 7 Princess or whatever and others."

"You hit right on the mark this time, Ritsuka." Xemnas gave a little chuckle as he dismissed Seperioth. Seperioth vanished down the hallway. Xemnas walked up to the boy and wrapped his arm around the boy's shoulder and walked with him down the hallway. "I want you to join my Organization. We could use people like you."

"Being used is not what I want." Ritsuka snapped as he walked silently.

[ OOC: The Large Castle is the one on The World That Never Was. ^^ ]  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:56 am
"Okay then.Xin,any body in the immedate area?"
Xinha seemed to search the castle through her mind."No,but theres a few new people that aren't allways here.It seems that they have hearts as well...They are with Xemnas." Xhara thinked for a second or two."Then lets aviod that area,shall we?" she chuckled and walked into the Crooked Ascension."Watch your step now,this thing is not safe,I swear!No railing no nothing..."she began to mumble.

((I love KH.I just finished 358/2 days so now I memorized the Castle.The way you get out,the areas you walk through,how Saix sucks,LOL.I r a kingdom hearts tard and PROUD!And I keep doing the Escape The Castle mission just to kill Saix.
Over.
And
Over.
And
Over.
And
Over.
And
Over.
And
Over.
And
OVAR!! >D))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:44 pm
"Oh wow." Vanille said as she stared up at the castle. It was huge and gloomy looking. "I wonder who lives here." She mummed mostly to herself. "Do you think we should go in?" She said more clearly as she turned her head to look at Hope.

Hope followed Vanille as they made it to a caslte. Hope's eyes scanned it and the area as Vanille talked about it. "Well I don't really think we can turn around." Hope answered as he turned his head and looked at where they just came from. He turned back around and looked at the door to the castle.

"Well I guess you have a point there." Vanille said as she walked closer to the door to the castle. She grabbed the handle and took in a deep breath thinking about what could be on the other side. She closed her eyes and pushed the door open. The door cracked a little as it opened as if it got used barely at all. Vanille blinked her eyes open and scanned the huge room.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas felt the two bright presence move. He already knew their plan. He knew they were trying to leave, but the moment they stepped out the door something was gonna happen. Something big. A surprise for them some may even say. Xemnas had everything planned out. "Well being used for part of a bigger plan is something that happens to everyone, Ritsuka." He figured he would word it differently and maybe the boy would understand it and then join him. He needed more people. More people to collect hearts for Kingdom Hearts.

Ritsuka couldn't help but laugh, "Still the same. Make me a better offer and I may listen." He rolled his eyes and felt the hand around his neck tighten a little.

Xemnas sighed heavily. "What if I told you... that you could be.... maybe.... an.... Assistant... of mine.... You could be in the Organization and I could teach you things. Would that be better?" Xemnas glanced over at the boy who seemed lost in thought. 'I better keep an eye on this one. If he does join he could try and kill me, which is difficult, but he will try it at least once.' His mind whispered to him.

"Hmmm.... Such a tempting offer.... but....." Ritsuka's voice trailed off silently.

Xemnas kept staring at him. "But what?" He asked curiously. This boy was starting to get on his nerves just a little with his stalling of his True Answer.

[ OOC: Nice. lol. ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm
((lol.Saix pisses me off >.< Unless,of corse,its SAIX PUPPY biggrin ! lolololol.
*Cackles just like Vexen*
I can imitate his sounds!See?
*imitates sound Vexen made it japanese Chain Of Memorys when he died*
biggrin that sound was crazy funny :rotfl smile )  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nightwish2008
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 pm
Username:Nightwish2008
Character Name: Leo
Special Powers (Abilities): She can use plants to do her willing
Weapons:A Staff
History: She was born an Earth Angel as other people would call her. Her father was a human and her mother and angel. She is good but can be used for bad..Her mother was used for evil as for her father he was good. She was an only child and was always picking sides of who was right and wrong. Her mother left her and her father when she was about ten years old... Her father started to train her at the age of 12 and by the time she was 16 her father had died from a illness and Leo was now on her own...and now she's look for a new home...Though she always enjoyed a good fight...
Relatives:none
Appearance:User Image
Anything else you want to add:

(hope this is good enough lol XD )

[ It's good enough. Make sure to put above it what she is!!! ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas kept walking down the hallway, the boy right beside him. "But what?" He asked again when the boy didn't reply. He looked over at the boy. So young, but so full of life. At least this boy had a heart. Xemnas wanted to rip it from his chest but he fought back the urge.

Ritsuka sighed and looked up at Xemnas, "But no thanks. I don't want you offer." Xemnas stopped and so did Ritsuka. The boy shrugged off Xemnas' arm from his shoulder. He turned to look at Xemnas. "Take that offer and shove it. I want nothing to do with you people. You destroyed my world and ripped apart my family. Your the murderers. I don't like murderers." He grinned darkly. "And about the three strong presences I sense nearby. Are they trying to escape your way of life? Better go take care of it. Ta Ta for now, Xemnas." The boy opened a portal behind him and stepped back into it and vanished.

Xemnas growled angrily at Ritsuka, who left. "Damn you. I'll find a way.... I will!" He roared angrily and stormed off down the hallway and vanished into a portal. He re-opened the portal by the three, the Two Twins and Aerin. "Where do you think your going?" He crossed his arms.

[ OOC: xD ]  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:57 pm
Xinha froze to the spot she was standing,while Xhara nearly ran stright into Xemnas."Uhh...No where?Xin senced this guy and I wanted to see what was up so we went to see what was going on and he's looking for some one..."She smiled innocently,knowing very well Xemnas knew what they where doing.She backed up a bit and stood beside Xinha,ready to fight if it was nesasary.
((LOL))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas chuckled lightly as Xinha froze. He smiled at her silently. He felt Xhara run into him. He moved back a little to avoid any further contact. "Hmmm. No where you say? I doubt that. Aerin is looking for someone? And who might that be?" He saw the movements they made and felt his eyes narrowed. "You wouldn't happen to be leaving, would you?" He grinned darkly. He knew fully well what they were doing. "If your leaving you may not want to take the front door. There's a special surprise for you by it. And it's the only door that I can think of at the moment. Any leaving the Organization is betrayal and I do not take kindly to betrayals."  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 pm
"Yes we've all heard about your two escapees, and then there were the ones at oblivion, but were not here to talk about that, least I'm not." Aerin said moving the other twin back and putting himself between Xemnas and the twins. "I'm looking for this guy, I know you have more information in your libraries that any other, my contact assured me of that, and I won't be leaving until I find what I'm after." Aerin said boldly staring Xemnas in the eyes showing no fear of the castles master as he showed him the picture he'd shown the twins.

( ooc: can I get a.... balls, balls, balls of steel?)  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff