Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
Fruits Basket RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:25 am
Ritsuka got his clothes on and he sat down silently. "I was thinking until this mangy little critter came alone and hued me. He knows that hugging me equals transformation for me." He sighed and then smiled. "I'm not being mean." He rolled his eyes and laughed a little bit.
Momiji hugged Rini and grinned up at her. "I was playing Tag with the Fox Zodiac, but that little rascal vanished."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 pm
"The Fox? Well I haven't seen the Fox in a long time so I don't really remember what they look like and I'll make sure to put that in the Notebook inside my head that you're not that mean Ritsu." Said Rini jokingly as she laughed a little.

"Not sure if this is Karma or Destiny but for some reason I'm going to be living with Shigure-San, I didn't find out until recently because I was supposed to be living at the Sohma Estate..." Said Rini as she had looked at the boys.

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:14 pm
Momiji rolled his eyes and nodded. "Lucky. You get to live with Tohru and Yuki and Kyo and Shigure!" He pouted and crossed his arms and then smiled.
"Yeah you do that." Ritsuka said sarcastically. "The Fox left. The little Fox went home I guess. I don't know."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:57 pm
Shimada / Negative Animals

Gaia name:: Melniae
Name:: Hotaru Aruyama
Nickname:: Hotaru, Aru, Taru, Hota
Zodiac:: Panda
Personality:: Kind, Sweet, Shy, Hyper, loves running and climbing.
Bio:: Been living with her Grandparents since her parents died in a car crash. She loved climbing everywhere, except wired fences or gates. She also liked running fast.
Animal?:: Black Cat, Squirrel.
Crush?:: Um... I don't know yet...
Other?:: Nothing at all...
Do you hold a Grudge?:: Boar, Ram, Akito, Tiger, and Dragon.
Appearance:: Hotaru
Animal Appearance:: Panda Form

maalware

maalware

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 pm
Sighing while sitting under the big tree, she heard some talking and saw Rini, Momiji, and Ristuka. She watched them and sighed. She tried getting up and moving over to them, but she is getting too shy to talk. "Come on... talk to them already!" she said to herself and groaned. She looked down and stared at the ground for a moment then looked up at the tree under her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 pm
Normal People:

Gaia name: Fairy-Amazon
Name: Myumi Himasaki
Nickname: Mia and Mimi-chan
Personality: Sweet, quiet, hopless romantic, intelligent and somewhat tempermental.
Bio: She and her family hold ties to the Sohma family financially and are good friends with them. Due to her older sibblings gaining the inheritence of her family's business and great shunning on her parent's part, she was free to do whatever she liked but alone. So she design clothes and does comics on her free time, along with writing novels.
Crush?: Ayame
Pets?: A snake, two horses, and a cat keeps her company.
Other: She's very well known in Japan.
Do you know?: Akito and Ayame
Appearance: Myumi Himasaki

Fairy-Amazon

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Meanwhile...

Myumi paused in front of the door of Ayame's shop, nervously. Her eyes down cast.
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea at all... She glanced back up at the store. She sighed as she moved her hand toward the handle but it was pulled open by Ayame. Her eyes widen as he burst cheerfully:

"Why, Mimi-chan!" He said happily. "I was wondering when you get here! What can I do for you today?"

This is going to be harder than I thought Myumi thought to herself as her cheeks began to turn a rosy color.
"Um, well..." She reached into her purse, touching the wrapped gift. "I came to...um..." Ayame's stare made her blush even more.

"Yes, what is it?" Ayame cocked his head to the side, curiously.

Myumi sighed as she moved her hand to away from the wrapped up box to the silky fabric. "I believe this is the fabric you wanted from me?" She said hurried her face red as a tomato, bowing as she handed him the folded fabric.

"Why yes it is!" Ayame said happily as he took. "Thank you so much! Please come in!"

Dang it! I'm such a coward! It's been two years since I got that gift for him! She sat nervously, fiddling with her hands as Ayame talked to Minae about the new fabric. She sighed again, if her family knew about her infatuation with Ayame, they'd say they never want her to see him again. But he was the only one who'd ever really talk to her. And she liked his ideas about fabric.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:44 pm
"Oh well I guess that he's just not used to being around me and stuff-I used to hear that the Fox has a Grudge towards me but I can't wait to be around Shigure-Nii some more since I want to become a Writer when I grow up, but not the type of Writer he is and everything." Said Rini as she sweatdropped a little before she thought that somebody was watching them before she had turned her head to see Hotaru sitting under a tree. "Hotaru-Chan hey its been awhile, get over here!" Said Rini cheerfully as she had waved towards the girl while having a smile on her face.  

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

maalware

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am
Hotaru heard Rini calling at her and she was surprised. She looked at her who was smiling and waving at her. She smiled back and stood up. She walked over to them and smiled. "Hey Ristuka, Momiji, Rini, what's up?" she said to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm
"Nothing much, I'm just trying to adjust to this town and all-its been so long since I've last seen you now if I could hug you I would but we know what would happen if we did that." Said Rini jokingly as she looked at Hotaru while smiling.  

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

maalware

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:15 pm
Hotaru sweatdropped and chuckled nervously. "Yeah, just don't remind me that." she said and looked at Ristuka and Momiji. "So how are you doing today, Ristuka and Momiji?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:37 pm
Momiji smiled as the two girls talked. He couldn't help but look at Ritsuka, who shrugged in response. He heard Hotaru ask a question. "I'm perfectly fine." Momiji replied.
Ritsuka smiled politely and stood up, pulling Momiji to his feet and said. "If this runt didn't hug me a few moments I'd be happy, but oh well. Can't change the past." He chuckled lightly.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

maalware

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 pm
Hotaru giggled at Ristuka. "Momiji hugged you and ou changed, didn't you?" as she crossed her arms and chuckled. "I'm pretty Momiji loved hugging people." as she smiled. "Let me guess..." she thought for a bit. "Yuki and Kyo couldn't stop fighting at all?" she smirked slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:13 pm
"From what I've been hearing they haven't at all and I'm gonna have to be dealing with it at home in School since I'm staying with Shigure-Nii and all...I just can't go back to where Akito is even around, not after what happened years ago..." Said Rini.  

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers