Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vinaricebunny101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:45 pm
they're jerks!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:38 am
Well mostly just ignore them that's what I do but if things gets worst like you said they started to beat you up then maybe you should go to a counselor or a principle and tell them that they are beating you up  

Chelsea X111

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:09 pm
If they beat you up first check out some good self-defense moves and aim for where it hurts the most. Second try not to get caught alone. (This happened to my friend ofr an ntirely different reason) Lastly tell /someone/ bugging you is one thing but if they're hurting ou you need to tell.
It doesn't count as snitching if they're beating the living crud out of you sad  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:15 pm
just ignore them it's been happening to me too. XP but just ignore it and be flattered.  

I Red Roze I

future ruler of Adedosia

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 am
if they beat u up, instead hold a bat next to u! that way when they try anything u r prepared! that is what i shall do when i have people follwoing me! but i dont think that will happen to me! or keep something hard under ur pants or shirt or somethign and brign it out to attack! and just to tell you if u wear a skirt on the stairs remember to cover the back when going up because i have seen it happen! yes animes count as seen it happen! but again, could happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:18 am

@Ade: Carrying anything that resembles a weapon is not permitted at school, therefore she cannot possibly bring a bat to school unless it was with the schools permission. Also as for skirts, length must be mid-thigh, I dont think I've ever seen a girl have any circumstances with skirts like in animes and mangas.

Anyways, my advice:
------------------
You should really go to see the principal (or if you have one your schools SRO not all middle schools have them). Those boys are obviously at an age where they know what they're doing is wrong.

Your 1st couple posts qualify as sexual harassment which is a pretty serious offense (in my opinion. I filed that earlier this school year but I'm about 6yrs ahead of you).
As for the bullying thats harassment too so really they have multiple offenses that you can pin on them.

I DONT suggest waiting to see if it gets worse. You should have really nipped it when it first started with the names and touching. I'd take care of this first chance you get.

Easiest way is to see the principle/officer 1st thing when you get to school suddenly. Should go something along the lines of this:
Arrive At School head to location of the person you're going to. "Mr./Ms. ______, is it okay if I speak with you in private for a moment?"
They should take you aside to either their office or some place out of the way of other students. When they ask, make sure you tell them what all has been going on so they know the proper punishment for the boys behavior.

Remember they're there to help and you're there to get help.

Good luck! *hugs*

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 pm
Oh, that question is easy to answer, kick them where it hurts, or insult them by saying, "Ohhh, I think your boyfriend (you said they were guys right? xD) is angry at you... better back off."
xD Lololololololol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 am
Oh gosh. Middle school boys are so stupid.
When I was in middle school this boy always made perverted jokes with his friend and I always thought it was funny. They would even pretend to flirt with me. I find it so freaking funny but I know how you feel about the 20 year old. Lol. When I was still in the 6th grade I got a ride home with my friends and my friend Luz's brother was driving and I was all like you suck Jack and crap and I flipped him off when I came home and he said I love you too Kendra. People are creepy. Espesialy guys. I would just ignore them or laugh at them. Lol  

Underground Rocksound

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 pm
-facepalms- Oh my lord. Just ignore them, if you don't react of even look at them then they won't find you interesting to mess with then they'll move on to another girl, -mutters- maybe someone a little older -ends muttering-, and they won't mess with you anymore. If they still mess with you even after you do this, you need to smack their a** and say it was self defense when you get introuble if you do.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 pm
Things that no one seems to hear
If you can smile, up above
I hope you look down tomorrow, while I'm awake
To see all the times I laugh, and all the times I frown
Notice then that, just like you, nothing keeps me down
Alright, I think you need to get them stopped if they're touching you. That is sexual harassment. They could go to jail for that if this were the outside world.

If they aren't told to knock it off by someone with power and authority, it could get worse, and I don't want that to happen to you.

Guys will be guys and say stuff occasionally, yes, but this is over the top.
Tanya Jean Spradling-Basilio-Pedigo
May 13, 1960 ~ November 4, 2008
Loving Sister, Devoted Daugther, Perfect Mom
Whisper softly to my ear

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Cryza Livid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:44 pm
It sounds like these guys are just getting worse. If you don't tell the principle or someone with autority about this sexual harassment it will just get worse. Tell your closet freinds about what is happening and don't walk in the hall's without a buddy, remember safety in numbers. It sounds like these guys are roving around in packs so turn it around and do the same.

I also agree with TheAbomidableToaster's advise.

It might have started out as a joke but jokes can turn bad real fast get them taken care of before they hurt you.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:07 am
A lot of guys are pervs. Maybe all of them are and some just don't show it as much as others. I think it's sick, really.

It really ticks me off when guys are after one thing, which is to steal your virginity or just get in your pants. I have put up with guys like that and it isn't fun because they don't take "no" for an answer.

Honestly, if a guy is started to treat you like that and getting worse, tell an adult. I know not all of us want to go to our parents for that kind of thing and you don't have to. You could go to a principal/vice principal, a teacher, a sport's coach, just anyone you can trust. It's best to stop these things before they get too much worse.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Adora-fy Heart

Celebrating Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:19 am
Boys are like that it's either they are pervy or not just not. I think they just do this to flirt around girls &made them all giggle.
Their motive is more like the way some girls react - the ones that go along with their petty cmnts keep them teasing you forever.

I personally hate it. I'll just tell them to F-off in a nice way. Or just "You're a creep." :/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:37 pm
swettheart i agree with TheAbomidableToaster and my twin Cryza

Tell the principale, donot wait to see if it gets worse. Cause if it isn't nipped in the butt soon you will not like that you waited to see if it got worse.

Ask a friend or class mate ot walk to class wiht you until thye leave you alone. It does sound like their roaming in packs and its better to have a another person to be a witness with you.

It might have started out as a joke but jokes can turn bad real fast get them taken care of before they hurt you.

Keep us posted hon! I hope all goes well!  

Shala livid

8,240 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:49 am
You're probably JAIL BAIT. You look older than you are. Chances are, some people might not know how old you really are. It doesn't justify making those comments, but... y'know.

I can totally empathize with you. I was tall for my age back in sixth grade, and I had boobs, so people often thought I was older than I really was.

They'll get over it. Or scream at them, "I'm eleven/twelve/whatever, losers!"
(Keep in mind: They'll graduate someday.)
Or just go with what others said.

@Adora: I always thought they teased you more when you got flustered and stuff. That was my experience at least.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff