Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
Twin Sisters of Fate(still excepting! Never too late 2 join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:59 pm
*Fzzt!* The lights turned out, Mary's eyes widen in horror as the other kids (excluding Selena) gave cries of shock

Attention! Due to the strange weather and the power outage, school is cancelled. We have called your parents and they will pick you all up immediately please wait in the cafeteria.

Selena frowned at the message; Well this isn't going to help my sister's mood!

"Okay everyone walk out single file," The professor said. All the students filed a single line, with Mary and Selena being last.

"You think mom will be able to make it through the storm?" Mary asked, in a tiny voice.

"I don't know," Selena said truthfully. Now being worried. "I hope so."

"They said a strange storm was coming, what do they mean by strange?" Mary asked, turning to her sister.

"Yeah, that's been bugging me too." Selena said, narrowing her eyes. "If it's not a tornado, then what is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:04 pm
Mary frowned even more worried, "I have a terrible feeling about this."

Selena frowned, whenever she has a really bad feeling about something, it's usually true. "I hope your feelings are wrong this time." She said. Mary nodded, worriedly as the line moved into the hallway and headed downstairs to the cafeteria.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" One of the students screamed. Everyone dispersed as they all notice the same thing. A black creature had appeared with yellow eyes.

Mary's eyes widen as she moved away from it. "What is that?!" She asked more in shock than terror.

"It doesn't look to be harmless," Selena said, trying to calm people down. The creature moved, everyone stood still, watching it move as if it was in a trance.

"Hey," a girl said smiling as it twitched it's antennaes. "It looks kinda cute." Everyone sighed, saying she's right as the girl walked towards it. She bent down on one knee to pet it, but it leaped at her. Her eyes widen in surprise all the kids squealed in shock. The creatures black hands reached inside her chest. Removing a heart-shaped crystal. Everyone screamed in horror.  

Fairy-Amazon

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 pm
Mary's eyes widen and her hands clutched her face in horror as she watched the girl disappeared and turned into the creature that had stolen the Heart from her chest. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her screams exploded from her lungs as more of them appeared.

Selena grabbed her sister's hand, "Come on!" She shouted tugging her away from the creatures. They ran out the door as the kids behind them tried to follow suit, only to be attacked from behind.

Mary made her sister stop. "What about them?" She asked. Forcing her sister to look at the kids.

Selena groaned with a roll of her eyes as she grabbed a nearby mop and tried to wack off the creatures with the end of the wet thing, only to find-to the two sisters' horror- the weapon was useless. Selena grabbed her sister's hand running. "We can't fight those things, that's impossible!" Selena shouted in angry disbelief.

"What are we going to tell mom?!" Mary cried.

"I don't know," Selena admitted. "But we can't stay here!"

Mary frowned worriedly before gazing up at the dark sky to see a sphere of darkness, color and lightening. "What is that!?" She cried pointing, stopping Selena in her tracks.

Selena frowned as she glanced up at it. "I don't know, but it cant' be good!" She shouted dragging her sister along as she ran through the bushes, then tripped, having her sister run past her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:06 pm
Mary stopped, turning her eyes widen in horror. "Selena!" she cried. Her sister's body was being wrapped up in dark tentacles. Selena furiously tried to pull them off.

"Mary!" Selena cried holding out her hand. "Help me!"

Mary bolted towards, to grabb her hand to pull only the Darkness forced her back. She tried to force her way through. "Selena! I can't get through!" She cried in terror.

"Try Sis!" Selena said, feeling in her first time scared. Her hand still reaching out to her, tears forming in her eyes.

Mary again pushed herself towards her sister only to be repeled against. Her hand outstretched, her sister sunk into the puddle of Darkness. Selena's eyes widen in horror.

"Mary!" Selena screamed.

"Seleeeeeeeeeeeeenaa!" Mary cried tears rolling down her face as pushed farther but Selena already disappeared. Bright light flashed, blinding her momentarily. A sword with a strange shape to it's end, appeared in her hand.

Keyblade....

Mary looked around for the source of the voice, but found none. "Mom!" She remembered. "I have to save her." She ran to her neighborhood, over which the sphere hovered. She burst into the empty house.

"MOM!" She cried. No answer. She searched every single room calling for her mother, but still couldn't find her. She ran down the stairs and outside to the back yard. She skidded to a stop. A crystal door stood with a keyhole on it.

Her eyes widen in confusion. "What is this where is mom?!Where is my sister?!" She demanded, as if the door would answer her. The door burst open blowing her away, she screamed, then her vision turned dark.

(Sorry about that part being so long! I Promise the others will be shorter!)

Fairy-Amazon

Otaku4_life11
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 am
Roxas walked around Twilight town licking a Sea Salt ice cream.
"mmm... I really like these things if i could i'd eat them all day" he said to himself. He stopped and saw Axel sitting on a bench.
"Axe what are you doing here" Roxas said running over to his red headed friend.

Larxene appeared in Twilight town, she couldnt find Marluxia anywhere.
"urg where is that flower loving guy" she said to herself she decided to look around Twilight Town to find him

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:53 am
is luxord available?  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 pm
razi_leonhart
is luxord available?

(Yes he is, wanna be him?)

Darkness rumbled as it formed a portal side ways in front of Roxas and Axel. Mary flew out, unconcious and unbeatened. She skid and bumped against the ground, her keyblade disappearing from her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:14 pm
~~-A X E L-~~
Axel glanced over and saw Roxas. "Hello Roxas. I'm just hanging. I just got back from a mission. Taking a break before I head out on another one." He scooted over in case his friend wanted to sit down. Suddenly he saw someone fly out from a portal. He jumped up and ran over to her. He picked her up and looked at Roxas. "Um.... What the heck?" He walked over to the bench and set her down on it and tilted his head in confusion.

=:~XEMNAS~:=
Xemnas glanced down at a little area with trees and plants and buildings. He saw Axel and Roxas and then he saw a portal open and someone fall out of it. He grinned darkly.

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Mary cracked her eyes open, seeing blurred figures, she raised her hand towards. "Suh-lee-nuhhhhhhhhhhhh", She said softly , her words slurred as she blacked out again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 am
(can we use custom characters)
Luxord:
Luxord awoke to the feeling of a bad deal goin down. he decided to check out what was happening with the others and DTD to the nearest location.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Otaku4_life11
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Roxas looked at Axel.
"Who is she... i wonder what happen to her... hey miss are you alright" He said leaning over her making sure she didnt have cuts or bruises.
Larxene saw a portal appear and watched as Luxord appeard. "Hey Gambler what are you doing up so early" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 pm
Selena opened her eyes to a figure in a black hood.

So your awake He said.

Selena stood up staring at the man confused. "Who are you?" She said, staring at him suspiciously. "And where am I?
You're in a place that is not a place, a world that doesn't exist.
Selena glared. "That's not really an answer! Where am I?!" She demanded, clench her hands into fists. "Tell me where I am or I'll pound ya one!"

You want to find your sister, don't you?

Selena lowered her fists confused, "You know my sister?"

The figure outstretched his hand.

If you follow me, I'll help you find her

Selena frowned but realized she didn't have much of a choice and nodded. Grabbing his hand, she allowed him to take her through the Darkness.  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 am
luxord turned to Larxene. "eh i figured i see what the other players were up to. and how goes your game so far?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 am
"Hm boring as ever... couldnt find anyone in the castle guess everyones on Missions... and i know you hate to be woken up so early so i figured id come to Twilight Town and see whats going on" Larxene said  

Otaku4_life11
Crew

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 am
"interesting.we all ways have someone around to watch over the castle. hmm." he walked a little foward."so what Xemnas up to this day?"  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff