Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Mine is a really long, slowed down version of "Through the Fire and the Flames" by Dragon Force that my friend had sent to me through email. It's about over 14 minutes long!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Well, I don't have it, but I just looked up the longest song ever recorded, and it's a song called "The Chosen Priest and Apostle of Infinite Space", clocking in, in terms of minutes, at 86,400+ minutes long  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Chaotik Joker RP

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:14 pm
jaxcam
Well, I don't have it, but I just looked up the longest song ever recorded, and it's a song called "The Chosen Priest and Apostle of Infinite Space", clocking in, in terms of minutes, at 86,400+ minutes long

That's several days of recording! The longest I've heard is Alice's Restaurant, and that's about a half hour!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:17 pm
Chaotik Joker RP
jaxcam

That's several days of recording! The longest I've heard is Alice's Restaurant, and that's about a half hour!

Not several days. Several weeks. Over two months, really.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Master Azrael Reaper

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:00 am
jaxcam

okay, now see, now u haveme looking to find it...... Ive got enough trouble finding the 45 min "thick as a brick" all in 1 recording. now i gotta find a 2 month long song......  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:03 am
Cassandra Gemini - The Mars Volta.. it's a great song. =]  

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

starlight_starbright_91

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:15 pm
Soul of Aqua
on your MP3/4-player?

For me that would be "Providence" by 'Godspeed You Black Emperor!' being an incredible 29 minutes and 2 seconds!

Lol, mine's the exact same song.  
"YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces