Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
why guys always want to have more than 1 gf? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:50 pm
Dude. It's Gaia. It's not the real world.

And to defeat your shyness? Go and make buttloads of friends. At least two a class. If you have a speech for a class, recite it to them, so when you have to say it, you can focus on them and it just becomes another practice session. To make friends? Flaunt your interests. Read mangas, wear anime shirts, whatever tickles your tummy. If people know what you like, they may start to talk to you more.

@jenniferrith11: Not really... so what if they're 'cuter' or 'hotter'? Personality. Most of the 'cute' or 'hot' people are really annoying and bratty, like you wouldn't even believe.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:12 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Not all guys do >_>
                                              And dating online isn't good..Obviously this guy is dating more then one girl, most guys aren't serious when it comes to online relationships.User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 pm
It's online communication, they think they can get away with it. Plus dating online is wrong, you never know who is on the other side of the pixel screen. And just because you had that happen to you twice doesn't mean all are like that, no offense but that just kinda says that since you're more open you're kind of easy. What I mean by that is, get to know the people better wait a while until you're sure, don't say yes because their avatar is cute, or their pick up lines were wow, or they're your same age as you or coincidentally one year older (always say no if they ask for your age first and then they give a age close to yours), or they have the same interest as you, or you have a crush on them, and lastly try to find out if they really are a great guy, kind, sweet, sensitive, whatever. Either way, you just have to be careful.

And for the shyness, you have bring up your courage no one can actually help you with your own self problem all we can do is give you advice and hopefully it works.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:09 pm
I'd like to also point out that girls cheat and have multiple partners as well. It's not that uncommon.  

AriaStarSong

Holy-AngelMiki-san

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm
mhmm yeah my ex-gf was cheating on me with another guy cry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:21 pm
First of all, you must be very young and very naive to actually trust guys you meet on Gaia of all places to be faithful.
Secondly, not all guys want more than one girlfriend. And as previously stated, women are capable of cheating as well. There's a hint of sexism here that I'm a tad offended by.
And as for overcoming your shyness: join after school clubs or recreational activities, try talking with people who have similar interests, or just try talking with people in general. It doesn't have to be casual conversation. Just ask someone for the time, or if they can lend you a pencil or their notes to copy. Simple things like that can help you get used to talking with people.  

Rei Uchikino

XoXoXo-Kisses-XoXoXo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:41 pm
They think its awe-sum..I think. but its totally not.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 am
thank you for helping but i probably forgot to tell you that im not taking it to my heart ( its about boys) im just interest why they are doing this but still thank you all you realy helped my 3nodding  

K-i-t-t-y-m-e-w-z

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cazzie Chikai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm
holy-angel2mylife-
mhmm yeah my ex-gf was cheating on me with another guy cry

Are yooh a guy? .__.;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 pm
Babe, I been there, done that. internet boyfriends are stupid unless they moved, you're both are serous about it, and you guys know everything about each other. No lies. I dated like 3 fugly internet guys, and broke up with them myself because I found out a bunch of BS, about them. So, I just waited for the right guy to come along, I finally found out the guy I liked from my school, liked me back. So now we're a couple. <3 Here's a tip; Keep it simple. Don't date online. And find some boys at your school and get to know them. That's what I did.  

Cazzie Chikai

K-i-t-t-y-m-e-w-z

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:31 am
I Arez Patti
Babe, I been there, done that. internet boyfriends are stupid unless they moved, you're both are serous about it, and you guys know everything about each other. No lies. I dated like 3 fugly internet guys, and broke up with them myself because I found out a bunch of BS, about them. So, I just waited for the right guy to come along, I finally found out the guy I liked from my school, liked me back. So now we're a couple. <3 Here's a tip; Keep it simple. Don't date online. And find some boys at your school and get to know them. That's what I did.
'
i like that it be so simple boys in my school are so imature and pervert eek of course not all of them but those that look like my style have something that i hate to much  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
Oh, inconsistent me,
crying out for consistency..

I blame genetics.
It's in our DNA to reproduce and create as many offspring as possible. The only difference between us and animals is, we can chose and we value our reputations.
Now if you don't believe in that stuff.. well then just ignore everything I say.

Tap it please!

And you said I know that this will hurt, User Image
but if I don't break your heart then things will just get worse

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 am
yup
Mandy_Rulz
You shouldn't be dating anyone online.

You should be dating someone real.

It's the internet, everyone lies on it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 pm
They always have to have at least 2 girlfriends beacause the 2nd one is always the backup. If they break up with one, they still have the other.
I was they only girl my ex ever dated that he didn't cheat on, & I was his longest relationship: a week away from 2 months. >D

Shyness? My only advice is laugh at their jokes, and breathe.

Artists Love Forever

Rosuto Shiawase

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:16 pm
ughh boys at my school do thaT all the time

i sit next to two boys in 4th period and they keep on going
boy 1:hey i bet i could get more bitches then you can
boy 2:naw man i can i chicks dig me more
me:Shuddap D:<  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff