Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:24 am
"I am of course. Wow, Nobody's can be so stupid at times..." she said gripping her flaming sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:56 am
xion_ uzamaki _xion
"I am of course. Wow, Nobody's can be so stupid at times..." she said gripping her flaming sword.

"I'd like to see you try Nymph!" Thinks to himself after i defeat her and bring this Keyblade to Xemnas he will finally let me be the new number 2 in the Organization.
-The 13th struggle music starts to play.  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:29 pm
"Your stupid for daring to challenge the organization. Darkness consume her!" stressed Smashes opponent with Hammer of fate. Attack name: Heart Breaker.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Name-Hinaxtara (Hina biggrin )
Species-Nobody
Age-12
Abilities-Can jump insanely high,and Final Limit
Fears-Never reclaiming a Heart.Losing Wolfie.
Weapon-Wolf Bane (Sort of a summoning thingy. biggrin in pic.Calls him Wolfie.)
User Image
Hina walked around Twilight Town,because Xemnas had sent her to get Barrax for some meeting."Why can't I just stay at the castle or something?He'll come back."Anyone listening would have heard a high-pitched,bell-like voice cut the silence."Wolfie,do you know where he is?"A giant wolf appeared behind the girl and nodded."Hina,he's this way,fighting a keyblader."She clapped."Lead the way then!"And she rode on his back to where the two were fighting.
(NOTE:She doesn't wear the robe,she wears her dress.Especialy while fighting.Becuz Wolfie won't listen to her unless she wearing that dress,so Xemmy made a exseption biggrin )  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

hatsumi_chan67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm
Youn Flo
hatsumi_chan67
hatsumi looked at the guy talking to her.
"whats your interest in my keyblade..."

"I've heard that Keyblades are very powerful. I want to see just how strong they really are." Snatches Keyblade from Hatsumi. pirate

hatsumi laughs
"nobodys can be very dumb." the keyblade will always return to its master.
she puts out her hand and the keyblade returns  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 pm
hatsumi_chan67
Youn Flo
hatsumi_chan67
hatsumi looked at the guy talking to her.
"whats your interest in my keyblade..."

"I've heard that Keyblades are very powerful. I want to see just how strong they really are." Snatches Keyblade from Hatsumi. pirate

hatsumi laughs
"nobodys can be very dumb." the keyblade will always return to its master.
she puts out her hand and the keyblade returns

"I wonder who would own the Keyblade when it's master is destroyed? I'll obliterate you both!" Swings with Hammer of fate.  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hatsumi_chan67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 am
hatsumi got ready for battle.
"id like to see you try"
she said holding the keyblade.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:09 pm
Christina stopped noticing fighting go on the balcony.

"What the?" She said in horror. "Hey that's dangerous! Stop!" She shouted, before running into the tower.  

Fairy-Amazon

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Barrax looked down at Christina shouting below the clock tower. Unable to hear her he lunged at both Hatsumi and the Nymph with full power knocking them nearly unconscious. "Now to finish you two off!" mad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 pm
Christina panted from running up all those blasted stairs, her eyes widen and ran as she punched him away from her.

"What is wrong with you?!" She shouted. "Do you realize how high you are?! You could die!"  

Fairy-Amazon

hatsumi_chan67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:37 pm
hatsumi got back up, but noticed someone was already hitting him, she helped the nymph up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:40 am
Name Raziel Leonhart
Species: angel Sage
Abilities. can mix magic but main skill involves the removal and destruction of the soul(this does not work on nobodies)
Fears.:never finding his daughter.
age 18
Weapon: soul reaver(more of a spell but it is a Gauntlet that lets him grasp the soul and rip it from the body) Angelic Requeium.(sword that changes with my form)  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 am
a number in the clock tower opened and razi stepped out" ahh whats all the noise." he looked at the scen below him and hopped down leting out his wings.he floated in front of the nobody"there some kind of problem here. or do you figt women because ya cant handled any thing but some small fry."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:10 pm
After recovering from the punch from Christina Barrax looked at Raziel with an intensity in his eye. stressed "I'm looking at a small fry now! Let's see how high you fly after I clip your wings." Thinks to himself after I defeat them i'll have so many powerful hearts. Xemnas will be pleased. *Attacks Raziel with Hammer of Fate. twisted  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 pm
Christina's eyes widen in horror. "What are you talking about? It's way too dangerous up here! Can't you move this fight to the ground or something? Do you want to be killed!?"  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff