Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
men being superior- any women love it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:23 pm
Eh i don't care. I like to do my job and stuff, i ain't no house wife (well cuz I'm 13 lol) but i don't care who's superior. I do my job they do their's then we do our job. lol tht came out kinda wierd...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:26 pm
Well I think it pathetic for them NOT to do it! D: You're just repeating your opinion and not backing it up very well.

A man who does laundry, the dishes, cooking and cleaning is brave enough to help take care of his family! Its not just work he does, I've seen fathers who coe home from work, shout at thier wives and watch TV all night, and I think that is weak! They look pathetic and lazy. My dad worked hard until he lost his job to slanderous acts by my grandmother (long story.... don't ask.) and even then he came home and helped my mom! That is a man, and my mom is a woman!  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:28 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
What about the women who were left behind in WWI? They were the ones who worked in the factories, and assembled tanks.

This reminded me of theWASPs of WWII. I want to be a pilot so badly, they are so inspiring to me and almost no one knows who they were.

Amarah Couture
Eh, I just find it pathetic and sad for a man to touch and do what a woman should.

What gives you the right to say what a woman should or shouldn't do? I really want to know your basis for that statement.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:31 pm
n0morenice
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
What about the women who were left behind in WWI? They were the ones who worked in the factories, and assembled tanks.

This reminded me of theWASPs of WWII. I want to be a pilot so badly, they are so inspiring to me and almost no one knows who they were.

Amarah Couture
Eh, I just find it pathetic and sad for a man to touch and do what a woman should.

What gives you the right to say what a woman should or shouldn't do? I really want to know your basis for that statement.

Yes, of course! There were women piolots in WWII! I forgot about them...

Yeah, did you write the rules fo a relationship?  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:33 pm
n0morenice
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx

Amarah Couture

just my opinion.
i believe women are weaker, and should do the easy work.
again, my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 pm
@electric- was that towards me or the other girl?.. or just a statement?
@__@  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:37 pm
@n0morenice: Actually it's an opinion and it is kind of paphethic. All though, if the woman wants to do it then it is okay, becuz she is being free. If the man makes her do it then screw that guy! I have two sisters who are basically house wifes, but my mom is deffinitely not a house wife.

@xXElectric_EmeraldsXx: You are right. I don't think it's paphethic that a woman isn't letting her man superior so long as she does something to support her family and the man should help out with the house and the work. And if they have kids 10 and + then the kids should do the house work. neutral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:37 pm
Wait, you went through child birth and are still saying men are stronger?

In all reality, what is your opinion of women that choose strength and perseverance over a stove and sweeper?

You seem like you look down upon anyone trying to make it in this "man's world" you hold dear.  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:41 pm
n0morenice
Wait, you went through child birth and are still saying men are stronger?

In all reality, what is your opinion of women that choose strength and perseverance over a stove and sweeper?

You seem like you look down upon anyone trying to make it in this "man's world" you hold dear.
well, childbirth is woman's work. men can't really do it, so of course.

i don't see a woman as a real good woman, or a strong one unless she chooses housework and such. it's a woman's place, imho.

women have their world in the house, as men have their work world out of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:41 pm
@Skye waz here- ^_^ I'm aware that it is just her opinion, it just upsets me that she states it like fact. I know tons more that think just like her. And it is totally fine to feel that way. I'm not going to tell someone how to think. Once again, I would just like to know what made her think this way.  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:45 pm
I know. sometimes it upsets me too. I hate it when people say that woman should do a man's job. I've been through that so many times, even with guy friends (who i smack becuz that's how much they make me mad. -.- why are they stupid enough to say that right in front of me?)

Plus, i hate men anyway. All they do is leave the woman behind. stare i would have experience with that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 pm
nothing really made me think like that. it's just how've i've seen things. women are failures unless inside the house working. they are best there.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image Click the ribbon to help support scleroderma awareness.

Well, if you like the work, then hell, whatever makes you happy. I'd prefer that my partner helps because I hate cleaning and cooking. Housewifery would be hell for me and I refuse to be with someone who believes that's my place.

But we are not the weaker sex. We are equal.

I hate feminism because it's just as sexist as the douche bag men who say they are superior.
There should be no gender for careers, period.

Click the ribbon to help support autism awareness. User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm
Not all of them. Some woman are better outside. Take me for instance, I burn everything i cook and I fold things inside out. ^^; i'm too used to doing man's job since my dad won't ever do it. -.-  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:49 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

I'm highly opposed to the opinion, even if I do end up collared.

I find a woman strong if they can take a different route than what's always been done, because it's not easy.

What about Roxy, the owner of this guild?
Should she, instead, be replaced by a man because you think a man could control the guild better?

I won't be replying to this thread any more for fear that I say something that horribly offends.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces