Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Alfred is taking over school books~8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hero?
  Hero.
View Results

FlickoFly

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 pm
This is a quote from my history textbook - you guys are going to get a kick out of this. lol

The thirst of Benito Mussolini (1883-1945) for national glory in Ethiopia is indicated by his remark in 1940:

"To make a people great it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants." (The Italians were notoriously unwarlike.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 pm

This thread makes me wish I knew about Hetalia in 8th grade D: I would've been in soooo much trouble in American History. If only I had known.....last year would've been awesome.

Damanit-yes

Lazy Strawberry

Gloomy Weeaboo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 am
I loved European history. It was amazing. xD I didn't know about Hetalia when we did American history either ; A ;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:03 pm
lol, this was fun to read^^

I was looking for something yesterday, and I found two people with the names "Arthur Alfred Martin" and "Ivan Yao"^^ I thought that was fun^^

I'm in American history in my school, and next year I get to take World history^^

Hetalia makes school too awesome^^ I remember when writing down vocabulary terms, I wrote for something "... made it so that Alfred would stay out of other nation's affairs lol" I showed it to my friend and she said she liked how I wrote "Yeah, let Itaria and Doitsu do what they want, Alfred!" in the margin^^ On our WWI notes, I wrote "Wow, Ludwig was so assertive o.o" in the margins^^ We're doing WWII soon, I can't wait for the fun we'll have there^^ I'm still laughing over when my teacher pulled up a WWI map and said "See that big green thing? That's Russia. Russia's very big. HUGE. When Russia dropped out of the war, the Allies were one-man-down, to say" XD  

-X-Random-Candy-X-

Gloomy Weeaboo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 pm
LOL. Today in chorus my friend pointed at the world map (I don't have any idea why there's one in chorus...) and said "Woah look how big Russia is!"
I just laughed and said "Yeah, he's all tall and chubby."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:22 pm
And then Gloomy's chorus broke out in a round of 'Maru Kaite Chikyuu'.
*now imagining MKC in a round* x3

I lol'd when my American Lit. textbook said something like "America had lost it's innocence". It was talking about World War I, but according to my head-canon, America lost his innocence long before that. owo

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

MRS LGIT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 pm
Reading everyone's posts made me lit. laugh out loud :'D

I haven't had seen Alfred or anyone else in my textbooks yet ( o 3o), but my friend and I are taking Euro History next year, and we keep laughing about future times and references xD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 am
That is the best thing I've heard all day.  

Jennisora

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items