Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Heart Gold / Soul Silver - Have you bought it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which version did/will you buy?
  Heart Gold
  Soul Silver
  Neither
  Both!
View Results

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:09 am
I Got Both HG And SS The Thing Is I Lost Interest Because I Beat Both Of Them. Besides That I Love It, I Got All Pokemon Spotted Too. In The Game Corner Though I Keep Going To Level 2 Then Back To 1 And I Get Fusterated Easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:11 am
MiaIkumis#1Fan
OH! That reminds me: do you need to put new batteries in the pokewalker when you first get it? Because I turned mine on and it abruptly shut off and I can't get it back on again. o_o
When You Get The PokeWalker There's A Tag In The Back You Pull It Out And Turn It On. You Don't Need No Batteries When You Turn It On.  

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 am
xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx
MiaIkumis#1Fan
OH! That reminds me: do you need to put new batteries in the pokewalker when you first get it? Because I turned mine on and it abruptly shut off and I can't get it back on again. o_o
When You Get The PokeWalker There's A Tag In The Back You Pull It Out And Turn It On. You Don't Need No Batteries When You Turn It On.
I've already pulled that tag out. But right after that it turned on and then turned back off... and I'm certain the entire tag is out...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 am
MiaIkumis#1Fan
xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx
MiaIkumis#1Fan
I've already pulled that tag out. But right after that it turned on and then turned back off... and I'm certain the entire tag is out...
Well Then They Gave You One Of The Pokewalkers That Was Broken But You Can Try New Batteries The Pokéwalker uses a CR 2032 3V watch battery. Removing the battery will cause all steps taken and watts obtained to be cleared Also The Pokémon inside will not be erased.  

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

Regina Cordium

Friendly Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:22 pm
I got it on Tuesday, beat Falkner last night. Training my Pokemon a bit before I go to Slowpoke Well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 am
I just figured out what was wrong with my Pokewalker... I wasn't holding down the button long enough to turn it on. sweatdrop I feel slightly stupid now...

Now that I've got it working, I'm really happy! I put my Eevee in and he's so adorable! I like the option to turn the sound off too, because that means I can wear it to school without having to worry about it accidentally turning on during class and making noise! ^_^

Did anyone else notice the little hole thingy on the bottom so you can put it on a chain? 8D I can't decide if I should hunt through my jewelry making kit for a chain or just clip it to my bag...  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:58 pm
I finally got a sun stone to evolve my Sunkern with. I hate doing bug catching contests.
Anyway, I was so happy when I got to dress up as a member of Team Rocket to get into the radio tower, but then my rival stripped me made me change back into my normal clothes. ):

I'm about to beat Lance now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 am
I rly want one of the games! >.< Idk which version I want, I want Heart Gold cuz there's more pokèmon that I wnat in it (like Growlithe), but I want Soul Silver cuz 1 of my friends got Heart Gold and I don't want to copy him, plus, it has Lugia in it at a lower level. ^^  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm
The Soul Dew Guardian
I rly want one of the games! >.< Idk which version I want, I want Heart Gold cuz there's more pokèmon that I wnat in it (like Growlithe), but I want Soul Silver cuz 1 of my friends got Heart Gold and I don't want to copy him, plus, it has Lugia in it at a lower level. ^^
Usually when I'm playing Pokemon I liek to use a flying Pokemon with a secondary element, or a non-flying type that can learn Fly (I often use a dragon type), instead of using the basic bird Pokemon (Pidgy, Taillow, etc), so that I can cover as many elements as possible. I used Lugia because it's psychic/flying. I would've used Ho-oh, but I already had a fire type (my starter).

*scratchs head* Ummm, what I'm getting at is that duel types are fantabulous and if you buy HG and want to use Ho-oh, you should start with the grass or water starter. Also, if you use Ho-oh, you probably won't use Arcanine.

In other news, I FINALLY GOT ME A ROSERADE! *favorite Pokemon*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:23 pm
kyra-san
The Soul Dew Guardian
I rly want one of the games! >.< Idk which version I want, I want Heart Gold cuz there's more pokèmon that I want in it (like Growlithe), but I want Soul Silver cuz 1 of my friends got Heart Gold and I don't want to copy him, plus, it has Lugia in it at a lower level. ^^
Usually when I'm playing Pokemon I liek to use a flying Pokemon with a secondary element, or a non-flying type that can learn Fly (I often use a dragon type), instead of using the basic bird Pokemon (Pidgy, Taillow, etc), so that I can cover as many elements as possible. I used Lugia because it's psychic/flying. I would've used Ho-oh, but I already had a fire type (my starter).

*scratchs head* Ummm, what I'm getting at is that duel types are fantabulous and if you buy HG and want to use Ho-oh, you should start with the grass or water starter. Also, if you use Ho-oh, you probably won't use Arcanine.

hmm... well, i was planning that when I got the game, to have Chikorita as my starter, and then get Charizard and Swampert later in in the game. I usually have a team with dfferent types, but occasinally a team with 2 pokèmon that share a type (ex. on diamond, Torterra and Roserade)
well, I think that I want SoulSilver. Of course, I have to wait, since my mom INSISTS on using my Amazon card to get one of the games... Congrats on the Roserade! ^^ I love that pokèmon's sp atk stat!  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

iMeruru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:59 pm
I got SoulSilver, beat it once and on my second playthrough. It totally rocks. <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:05 pm
The Soul Dew Guardian
kyra-san
The Soul Dew Guardian
I rly want one of the games! >.< Idk which version I want, I want Heart Gold cuz there's more pokèmon that I want in it (like Growlithe), but I want Soul Silver cuz 1 of my friends got Heart Gold and I don't want to copy him, plus, it has Lugia in it at a lower level. ^^

hmm... well, i was planning that when I got the game, to have Chikorita as my starter, and then get Charizard and Swampert later in in the game. I usually have a team with dfferent types, but occasinally a team with 2 pokèmon that share a type (ex. on diamond, Torterra and Roserade)
well, I think that I want SoulSilver. Of course, I have to wait, since my mom INSISTS on using my Amazon card to get one of the games... Congrats on the Roserade! ^^ I love that pokèmon's sp atk stat!

I'm used to being surrounded by people who play Pokemon, but don't know how to be good at it. They never think about what Pokemon they're going to use later in the game, so they always pick the coolest looking starter and then get upset when they find a cooler looking Pokemon of the same type later in the game. They also train one Pokemon until it's a really high level, but leave the rest of their team at low levels. I hate it when people do that. It activates my pokerage.

My Roserade's personality is +Sp. Attack. Lucky!~

I got my friend to trade me a bunch of starters that she got, so now the only starters I don't have are Charmander, Torchic, and Piplup. Luckily, I still have Pearl so I can get Piplup easily, and I can get the other 2 from Oak/Steven after I beat Red.

I finally got rid of my Lanturn. Its only good stat was HP (which was over 200 at lv 50), all its other stats sucked. I'm using Blastoise instead. Now I don't have an electric type, so I'm saving up BP to teach my Typhlosion Thunder Punch. If I'm lucky, Blastoise will be able to learn it instead.

Currently trying to collect 5 Shiny Leaves. Only have 1 right now. Can't remember what Lyra (or Ethan) gives you though.

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 am
So we sailed on to the sun,
Till we found the sea of green...

User Image
GAH. I want SoulSilver so bad!
Silver is my favorite game of all time. <3
I believe my first may have been Silver, but
It might have been Yellow, Blue, or Red.

You guys are so lucky! ;C
IS THE GAME AMAZING?
I SO BET IT IS.
-desperatedesperatedesperate-

And we lived beneath the waves,
In our yellow submarine.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:34 pm
kyra-san
The Soul Dew Guardian
kyra-san
The Soul Dew Guardian

I'm used to being surrounded by people who play Pokemon, but don't know how to be good at it. They never think about what Pokemon they're going to use later in the game, so they always pick the coolest looking starter and then get upset when they find a cooler looking Pokemon of the same type later in the game. They also train one Pokemon until it's a really high level, but leave the rest of their team at low levels. I hate it when people do that. It activates my pokerage.

My Roserade's personality is +Sp. Attack. Lucky!~

I got my friend to trade me a bunch of starters that she got, so now the only starters I don't have are Charmander, Torchic, and Piplup. Luckily, I still have Pearl so I can get Piplup easily, and I can get the other 2 from Oak/Steven after I beat Red.

I finally got rid of my Lanturn. Its only good stat was HP (which was over 200 at lv 50), all its other stats sucked. I'm using Blastoise instead. Now I don't have an electric type, so I'm saving up BP to teach my Typhlosion Thunder Punch. If I'm lucky, Blastoise will be able to learn it instead.

Currently trying to collect 5 Shiny Leaves. Only have 1 right now. Can't remember what Lyra (or Ethan) gives you though.

Well, my team ended up being totally different from what I expected. Instead, I have the 3 Johto starters, Ho-Oh (I know, 2 fire types but I dont really care), Espeon, and Dragonite. I need to beat 2 more Kanto gyms...
well, i remember when I was totally noobish at pokemon, got sapphire, and only really trained my Swampert, lol. But I fixed the noobish mistake.
Sweet! What's his/her nature? I have 2 Roserades, my male is a shiny one.
I have 1 Shiny leaf on my Espeon. Have you ever been to Serebii.net? They can tell you where to look for Shiny leafs. They give you a crown, but I forget the exact name of the crown, but I think it's for acceories to dress up your pokèmon.
If you have any, how many shiny pokèmon do you have?  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

Kraaaaken

Fashionable Lunatic

8,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:52 pm
I love how your pokemon can follow you now >.< It's so cute! Wooper looks so tiny compared to my person...  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff