Kindgom Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:19 am
Demonical: You're thinking Xigbar from the organization. =P I know these things.

I like Kingdom Hearts but i sorta drifted away..
Favorite charactor is Demyx! =D  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:53 am
ok, I now have KH1 and KH Re: Chain Of Memories and they're great! I love the undersea world where you get to be a merman lol. As for my fave character I like Sora and Roxas

Sorry I posted twice I just LOVE this game!  

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

XHarmony_The_KH_LoverX

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:39 pm
I'm obessed with that one game. I MARRIED SORA YESTERDAY!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm
I have almost all of them biggrin
And I'm stuck on the DS one. I think it's at the beginning to. not fun. I'm just not good at sneak around games.

Roxas is the best, just saying ;]  

Chocobofan4

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:20 pm
Is that the one coming out for psp? birth of sleep?

I have beaten Days, and am currently playing my sisters Kingdom Hearts games.

Apparently Sora is 15, but i think he looks and sounds more like 12 heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:21 pm
Chocobofan4
I have almost all of them biggrin
And I'm stuck on the DS one. I think it's at the beginning to. not fun. I'm just not good at sneak around games.

Roxas is the best, just saying ;]

I remember trying to not get spotted by Pete!

Now that i have beaten that game and am playing the first game, i kind of miss Roxas crying  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:29 pm
Itsumo no ma ni ka tatori sugi te ita michi kara. Mizuiro no kaze ga waratta no yoh na ki ga shita yo. Soshite utau yo... Koi ha nagaraboshi no yoh.

I used to like K.H., but the weeaboo fan-girls ruined it for me.

Tosetsuzen KIRA KIRA meku. Senobishitara asobu KOTOBA, Iroenhitsu no MAACHI... Itsudemo HORA, KIMI ni aeru, Ame ae ga ri no SAYOUNARA~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 pm
OMG, I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait until Birth By Sleep THIS Semptember!!! And, according to GameInformer, Nomura, one of the GREATEST MEN ON EARTH, is ALSO WORKING ON TWO OTHER KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES!!!! *insert fangirl squeal* OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!  

sweetveil

sweetveil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am
I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:14 pm
I like Kingdom Hearts, but I'm getting a bit ticked off seeing Roxas and all of the other people. Truthfully I couldn't care less about Roxas, Aqua and all those other losers. I want the story to stop straying and get back to Sora  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 pm
Mistress Zelda Uzikua
I like Kingdom Hearts, but I'm getting a bit ticked off seeing Roxas and all of the other people. Truthfully I couldn't care less about Roxas, Aqua and all those other losers. I want the story to stop straying and get back to Sora

My God, how do you not like Roxas?!?! He's my favorite character!!! Don't you dare call him a loser, or I will take Oathkeeper and Oblivion and slash you to pieces!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 pm
Meh...I get whacked with keys everyday, a few more will never hurt me...but..Oathkeeper and Oblivion? Why not Fenrir and Ultima weapon. Those are the two I would use, The ultimate of Strength and Magic! hahahaha!

Oh and to answer your question. I don't like Roxas because Sora is supposed to be the main character, Not Sora's Nobody, I understand them making the DS game, but they do not need to make a psp game that has someone that looks EXACTLY like Roxas!  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:30 pm
Oathkeeper and Oblivion are Roxas' keyblades. How could you not know that (rhetorical question)? And they never really made Roxas main character. Yeah, I know in KH2 you played as him ofr a while, but that only lasted like as long as when you played Sora on Destiny Islands at the beginning of KH1.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:37 pm
I do Know that...I was just wondering why would you choose so weak weapons..anyway moving on...I didn't mind playing as him in KHII cuz yes that was a prologue but I really don't see what's so special about him.

I also Understand why for all of KHII people were calling Sora, Roxas. Although that did get old after a while. After KHII they made the days game, which I can understand that too cuz His past was shrouded in mystery. They didn't need to add the game, but it's fairly reasonable that they did. But why on earth do they have someone who looks exactly like Roxas to a T on BBS?

If anything he should look no where at all like Sora or Roxas, or maybe a mixture of both. I'm just sick about hearing of Roxas, the makers of the game have strayed too far away from Sora's story in an attempt to feed their desire for money and also to put out pointless games just so people who "Adore" Roxas and want to be his honey, will buy them

((Jesus that was a long post))  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:41 pm
Bleh....I got to go to work..Please continue with your post and i'll see it later, if you can please tell me why everyone fawns over Roxas  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff