Does he like me?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe/I don't know
View Results

sonic dreams collection

Tiny Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:14 pm
Thats the same with me. Theres this guy I like, his name is Chris. And twice, the first time, in math class, the teacher told us to gather in the corner of the room to show what answer we picked. I got in the corner, and Chris was standing next to me. And we standing really close together. Our arms were touching! But he didnt scooch over or anything. And it wasnt that crowded or anything. But, I have mini freakouts if I stand too close to another person, so I was the one who moved. And then, in math class ( again ), me and Chris were in the same group together, doing stations. And we sat at a semi-circle table, and the table is, like, crammed in the corner of the room. I sat in chair closest to the wall. Chris sat in the chair next to me. And the table is a little crammed since 5 people were sitting there. And our arms kept brushing together, but, he didnt move over, which he could have done. So, I scooched all the way against the wall because it felt a little weird.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:53 pm
good, so im not the only one wit dis problem.
ps, I LOVE the picture on your sig. Did you do it?  

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:03 pm
update numero dose (haha, i'm soooo.. not spanish)
now austin says that he's over this girl... but he still implies that he thinks he knows that I like him... I still don't know what to do.. I sent him a text message asking him "why do you always imply that I like you?" but I havent got an answer back yet, cause he texts on his ipod touch and I'm sure he hasn't had a chance to be around wifi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:13 pm
in my opinion you should strate out tell him waht you feel meybe he does like u you never know  

tummytumsXD

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces