Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what should i do?
  go get a boyfriend! just listen to ur friends
  oh honey, dont rush urself <3
View Results

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:26 am
thanks everyone for the support ^_^ at least i feel better now and i dont need to feel pressure from them... just screw my friends and believe in what i believe... even though im going to be in third year in college soon im still single and i'll wait for thr day until mr. right come for me ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:36 am
ayashi32692
well i just turned 18 and im still single, well i have my reasons, first, i consentrate on my study, and second, i dont have time for those things... yet

and my friends keep bugging me to have a boyfriend and it quite irretating... how should i make them stop even though i already told them the reason...

your friends should respect your decision to concentrate on what's important to you right now.

Not just that though, why just pick someone because they think you should be with someone? At the end of the day, if you don't feel ready for spending that time on a relationship and you haven't met someone you want to be like that with then it's better not too. Relationships are a lot of work and if you're not ready for them then it probably wouldn't work out anyway <3  

II Ele II

Liviania

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:11 pm
There is no proper time line for dating. Eventually, you'll find someone you want to date. Then you'll find someone you want to sleep with, etc., etc. Just keep focusing on you. Your studies are important. Your hobbies are important. Working hard will make you happier, and it will make you a more interesting person. Plus, as you get farther in life you'll be more likely to meet boys with similar interests and ethics.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:32 pm
i think you should look into having a boyfriend when you want to have a boyfriend. In this situation i don't think listening to your friends is the best thing to do.  

In Living Colour

iRaine-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:53 pm
Honey, Im almost TWENTY and I dont have a boyfriend. Then again, I dont WANT one. The last one told me to choose between him or the horse. After deliberating on it for a few minutes, I stood up, went & got my saddle & said 'See ya.' When I got back from fetching my horse up, he was gone & I havent spoken to him since. And that was almost a year ago. Ive been single & LOVING it since then! ^_^

having a boyfriend should be the least of your concerns right now. You need to focus on YOU and ONLY YOU. Focus on family, school, & work right now. A boyfriend will come along in due time. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image
Oh, inconsistent me,
crying out for consistency..

Relationships are over-rated.
The only thing high school relationships are good for is learning about yourself and what type of man you want.
And people are always changing so what you want changes too.
It's not a big deal, honestly I envy you.
I wish I wasn't so boyfriend obsessed.. it's only gotten me depressed. D;

Tap it please!

And you said I know that this will hurt, User Image
but if I don't break your heart then things will just get worse

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2