Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
Book 7!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razz sherbet

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:09 pm
omg this is what i found

"In the seventh book in the bestselling series, evil scientists are still trying to convince Max that she needs to save the world, this time by providing the genetic link in speeding up the pace of evolution. Worse, they're trying to convince her that her perfect mate is Dylan, the newest addition to the flock. The problem is that, despite herself, Max is starting to believe it.

Fang travels the country collecting his own gang of evolved humans, but the two separate flocks must unite to defeat a frightening doomsday cult whose motto is Save the Planet: Kill the Humans. And this time, the true heroine, for once, might just be little Angel."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:23 pm
bnb316
omg this is what i found

"In the seventh book in the bestselling series, evil scientists are still trying to convince Max that she needs to save the world, this time by providing the genetic link in speeding up the pace of evolution. Worse, they're trying to convince her that her perfect mate is Dylan, the newest addition to the flock. The problem is that, despite herself, Max is starting to believe it.

Fang travels the country collecting his own gang of evolved humans, but the two separate flocks must unite to defeat a frightening doomsday cult whose motto is Save the Planet: Kill the Humans. And this time, the true heroine, for once, might just be little Angel."

WTH?! scream That's so dumb!!!!!!!!!! I hate everything past book 3...  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 pm
The original is ALWAYS the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:47 pm
bnb316
omg this is what i found

Max and Fang were a good couple and both Angel and Dylan should just die.  

yukira13

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yukira13

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 pm
I got a fiction idea in which a bird kid who lost her memory and a wolfboy (basically he's 3% wolf and not an Ereaser) try to find each other and somehow get Max and Fang back together.
Oh, and Angel and Dylan were killed by the origanization that engineered my OCs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:56 pm
And book 8 is probably gonna be called Dylan :p
You guys know this is like a twilight rip off..Fang and Dylan = Jacob and Edward :p
I never seen Twilight and already can tell it's affecting our max novels. 3nodding  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:50 pm
Fading_dark_star
You guys know this is like a twilight rip off..Fang and Dylan = Jacob and Edward :p
I never seen Twilight and already can tell it's affecting our max novels. 3nodding

OMG, ewwwwww for one, and second you're so right!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:19 pm
Fading_dark_star

Maybe all the fans (us included) should write to JP and tell that he should kill off Dylan and stop reading too much Twilight because it's ruining the storyline.  

yukira13

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:30 pm
yukira13
Fading_dark_star

Maybe all the fans (us included) should write to JP and tell that he should kill off Dylan and stop reading too much Twilight because it's ruining the storyline.

Nuuuu! Don't kill him!! crying Just send him off away from the flock, he can be the one who makes a new flock and Fang can go back to Max 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 am
Emo Lunchbox o_O
yukira13
Fading_dark_star

Nuuuu! Don't kill him!! crying Just send him off away from the flock, he can be the one who makes a new flock and Fang can go back to Max 3nodding

Yeah don't kill him, he isn't like pure evil (as we know so far) he can't help liking Max it was how he was made..
Maybe they help him decide for himself how his life should be and that it isn't fair he should run according to how someone programed him.
((Oh and I wouldn't be able to stop reading it, already on strike on another book sooo I'd have nothing to read :p ))  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

yukira13

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 pm
Fading_dark_star
Emo Lunchbox o_O
yukira13
Fading_dark_star

Yeah don't kill him, he isn't like pure evil (as we know so far) he can't help liking Max it was how he was made..
Maybe they help him decide for himself how his life should be and that it isn't fair he should run according to how someone programed him.
((Oh and I wouldn't be able to stop reading it, already on strike on another book sooo I'd have nothing to read :p ))

Then how about he realizes that he really doesn't like Max the way she is trying to love him in order to recover her broken heart and then decides to screw the flock and leave.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:56 pm
yukira13
Fading_dark_star
Emo Lunchbox o_O
yukira13
Fading_dark_star

Then how about he realizes that he really doesn't like Max the way she is trying to love him in order to recover her broken heart and then decides to screw the flock and leave.

Dylan should meet that other avian the flock rescued from the institute in book one and fall in love with her.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:58 pm
And I don't think Angel's evil, she was listening to her voice, her voice has gotta be the evil one i think. Maybe she realized Max had a voice and thought that it must of been right so she thought hers was right too.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:02 pm
Emo Lunchbox o_O
Fading_dark_star

OMG, ewwwwww for one, and second you're so right!!

James Patterson, you are progressively getting worse. The entire time I was reading the Twilight series I was: 'Well surely she's gonna grow as a writer, and series usually get better over time. NO NO NO!!!! I DON'T WANT MAXIMUM RIDE TO HAVE THE SAME FATE AS TWILIGHT!!!!!  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Invader Misty

5,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:40 pm
omg is it just me or is mxaimu totally different from what it used 2 be i mean theres all these new villans i mean u barely even hear about itex and the school anymore and no more erasers *sigh* i miss the old maximum ride crying crying  
Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff