Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:57 pm
((Bump.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 pm
((So when you wanna start this shindig babes?))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:32 pm
((I was hoping for some new recruits. Or at least some of the same ones O.o

Plus, John's like the only Chimera still trapped in the slaugherhouse >.<'))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 pm
(well if you want to you can toss me in there....just take out how i escaped >.>)  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:42 pm
[[Are Panther and Lucas traveling together, since I'm assuming that they were able to escape from whatever happened that allowed TAIS to recapture Johnathon?]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:02 pm
|| I can join, this looks really cool, someone made something like this in another guild, but the guild was dying and I was the only one that joined xD ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm
[[Don't worry, Demitria is still trapped. I can make another character if yall want. I don't know if I should make a scientist or another Chimera though.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:10 pm
((Opening soon guys biggrin

And dragon, I would say that they got seperated somehow. The goal is to meet back up and then go from there. Sound good? biggrin ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:48 pm
[[Sounds good to me.]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:33 pm
|| Uh o.o I'm just wondering if you got my profile, cause there wasn't a reply or any thing... I don't mean to sound impatient... But you said its starting soon, and I just wanna be in one before it starts XD that hasn't happened to me in months...

EDIT: Thanks biggrin ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:16 pm
open

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:05 pm
For a month, they had been able to evade TAIS and the Vents. For a month, they were able to find somewhere to live, somewhere they could enjoy hot showers and junk food, somewhere they could shelter together and watch each others' backs like brothers and sisters were supposed to.

Then Hiccadu found them. That b***h of the Vents found them and tore them apart.

John threw a fist against the bar of his cage, aiming for Jared's sneering face. TAIS and Jared had caught him with their new implement, TAIS's Chimeran counterpart, Hiccadu. The group hadn't even known what hit them.

Yani's son, crouched by the locked cage door, gave a smirk. "Don't worry. We'll get your brothers and sisters too. You'll have a family again, isn't that what you want?" His injuries had mostly healed over, and he could again use his wrist and stretch to the limits he had had previously. His celebration had been to capture and beat John, although it hadn't been quite as rewarding as he had hoped; the Chimera had just barely yelled in pain.

Whatever. He'd hear satisfactory screaming from that little girl.

That "little girl" peered out from underneath a bush with dirty, tear-streaked cheeks. Some kind of monster had come out of nowhere, killed some of their group, Chimerae she had called friends... And she had taken John, and now Panther was all alone underneath a thornbush, hoping for the birds to chirp once again and tell her that it was safe to come out.

She had run when John told them to split up that March. But she had seen everything...

Rei, though. Rei was alive. And he was hiding too. Rei, where are you? It was April now, and she hadn't found him. And he probably didn't know that she was even alive. Either that or he was taken by TAIS... Or killed. Maybe he found somewhere to hide, away from this place. Away from the slaughterhouse, continents away where no one would ever find him, ever.

Chirping came slowly, tentatively, but soon the air was filled with it again. Whoever had come this way had gone, be it a human hunter or otherwise. She couldn't take to the air in case someone was handy with a rifle, but being on the earthen floor scared her. She'd much rather be asleep in a tree, the way she was used to. Or, even better, on a soft mattress with pillows.

But that was a luxury she learned she would never be allowed. No Chimera would.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm
Maria backed up in her cage, Jared had come back, with him she saw John. She thought that group had managed to get away for good, but she realized then that it was just a childish dream she figured never would happen. Not even the slightest chance for-- She stopped in mid-thought. She didn't want to think about her. A best friend she thought she would never have in a cruel place like were she was. She didn't even want to think about how she was killed. She tried to run, but, she was beaten to death before she even got out. No! She thought, she shook her head, she told herself that she didn't want to hear it! Not even in her mind once more! She brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around them. She knew freedom was something only for the one's she called, 'pure-breeds'.

|| brb, dinner o.o ||  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Rei sighed, the past couple months have been hell, well, worse then usual. That traitor b***h of TAIS', Hiccadu, had captured John, killed Luna and, presumably, Neku and Lyall, and separated him from the only remaining member of their pseudo-family of escaped chimerae, Panther. A rustling came from a thorn bush, which Rei instantly alerted to and ran behind a tree, in case it's a human hunter. He smelled the air and smelt something, someone, very familiar. Could it be? he thought, hoping that it was Panther, not only because he would be comforted by the fact that he wasn't the only one from their group that survived, and he knew that if he ever got to see John again, he'd probably kill him for letting Panther die while he could have been with her. Remaining hidden, he called out "Panther, is that you?" hoping that if it was her, she would recognize his voice, if it was just a human or random forest rodents, it wouldn't matter.

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers