Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
A Golden Heart Can Be As Addictive As Drugs (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:50 pm
Asuka walked down the hall to the training room where Saix was waiting for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm
Once in the lounge Lizzy flops down across the couch.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:34 am
(this isnt goin anywere we need character inter action or a story lead.) razi stepped into the longe and spotted some one in a couch he sat across fom her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:13 pm
Lizzy looks over at Razi. "Hello." she says cheerfully with a smile. "did you sleep well? how is your day so far?"  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 am
razi shrugged. " it doesnt feel like its started yet. all the others are nowere in sight or asleep...well at least i found someone to talk to."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:34 pm
~{I agree with Razi.Good,you two are interacting.POST LIKE THE WIND.I'ma mess wit Asuka after she comes out of training ;D}~  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:26 pm
Lizzy nods. "i'm glad i got some one to talk to too. i was getting bored. there's nothing to do when no one is around and i can't find my key board. i think Axel took it as i joke or something or one of the other members took it because i thought i was annoying. Either way i will find and get it back eventually. "  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:51 am
"well thats unfortunate. i seem to have lost many of my possesions . i bet Luxords been losing on purpose..." he got up and walked a bit around the room  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:22 pm
"that stinks. you going to do anything about it?" she asked sittinf up on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 am
(Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy with Finals coming up>_<)

Asuka sighed irritated. Saix hadn't been in for training today. That's weird, normally he doesn't skip out on something like that.

She walked to his room, about to knock on the door to remind him about the training notice he posted on her door only to see a note.

I'm out, keeping tabs on the Keyblade Weilder and collecting more Hearts. I'm also completing an important task. Do not expect to see me for another week.

Signed by Saix Tuesday, April 4th.

Asuka's eyes bulged. That was posted yesterday! But I was given this note earlier this morning!

She looked at the note again:

Asuka, I'll be expecting you at training today at 9:00 A.M.
If you're late, there will be consequences!~ Saix

Her eyes widen before she slapped herself on the forehead. How could she be so stupid. Saix doesn't sign his name like that, the only one who does that is--her eyes widen a bit more, her cheeks turned pink--Axel!

She ran to her room, open the door. Sure enough, Axel's been through here. Everything was painted in flames with black backgrounds, including her clothes.

"*Gasp!* My diary!" She shouted in horror, looking underneath her mattress to see her diary untouched. She sighed in relief.  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:11 pm
~{OMG.YOUR CLOTHES.YES.Better then what I had in mind...Randonly scaring the crap out of her by jumping her in the halls while making noise.Lotsa noise ;D}~
Xenix was BORED.She walked about,but it was to early for people to be out...Wait.A sound,shuffling footsteps.It was Xues,only she walked like that.Xenix hid behind a wall,and wondered if she should do her trick on Xues...Nah, She thought,Xemmykins would kill me.Unless Xues did first...She began to walk again,walking past Xues,who muttered a hello.Xenix was glad she didn't jump her,for she was holding a coffee,which meant she wouldave gotten killed by her,if she had spilled it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:34 pm
Asuka walked into Xenix with a very red face; Axel actually touched my underwear!  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:54 pm
"Wha-?!"Xenix walked into a red-faced Asuka,wondering why she looked that way."What's your malfunction?Your acting funny.The only one in the Castle that randomly runs into people is Xues."She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:08 am
razi shrigged. "eh ill winem back" "so what do you do when you have nuthin to do?"  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:55 pm
"play on my key board sing dance play loud music in my room, usually. but i just want to talk to some one right now." she answers Razi.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff