Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:33 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm
((Soon?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:11 pm
((Bump again Also waiting for Chapter 30 to come out))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:37 pm
(Do you guys wanna start or wait for Princess plus i havent seen her in a while. omg did she message you back yet? if not we might just start )  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:38 pm
((Come on I wanna start this thing.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm
(Since omg Said lets start...)
I Declare this RP OPEN

A year has passed and everyone is at the graduation ceremony Kaimei walks on the stage and gets his Diploma he moves the string around his cap as everyone clapped and cheered for him. The principal of Yokai called up the gang to give them awards for fighting off God and Satan. hours later everyone is at the old oak by on the hill "I cant believe i have graduated" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 pm
((For the record I didn't see that last post, and no she hasn't messaged me back yet.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 pm
"Congrats!" Suki said to Kaimei with a smile. She made some snow fall on his head as her way of confetti.

"What's Uncle Kai gonna do now?" Snow asked as she sat in her mother's lap.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 pm
"I still can't get over how you and Techno had twins while you're still in school, who looks after them?" Vin asked, scratching his head.

"Just let it go, anyway congrats with beating us all to the punch, so whats the training schedule, because Cassie and I were kind of hoping for a tour of Europe, I have a few friends from the Ferenczy clan in Romania I was going to go see over the break." Kyo said. He had grown his hair out a little more and his clothes had gotten a little more travel orientated. It was hard to believe that just a year ago he was a new transfer student breaking up a fight between Techno and Kaimei.

"To be honest Kollin and I feel kind of out of place here." Carson said shyly, it had only been a couple of months since Vin had introduce him to everyone and he still felt a little awkward around everyone. "Carson we'll be fine, it's not like anyone can kill you, being the embodiment of death does come with perks you know." Kollin said to him. He wanted desperately to free her from her curse and she was so nice to him, it was hard to imagine a Siren thousands of years old who had previously been a scythe and a 12 year old Reaper having a happy life together.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:42 pm
"Did you forget that I can make ice clones?" Suki asked Vin. Whenever both Suki and Techno were busy, she would make an ice clone of herself to take care of the kids.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 pm
(Guessing it's during summer since your character just graduated ???)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:24 am
(Seems like it is)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:12 pm
marx sprinted towards the others in his wolf form with hiko riding on his back happily."hold on kid.."he said as he lowered closer to the ground and ran even faster.

techno and cassie flew over the school after marx.techo had turned into wispy cloud and flew next to hiko as cassie dove towards kyo.
marx smirked at techno"ready hiko?"he called to the child on his back and launched himself into the air as techno turned into a twister and scooped hiko intot he air with him befor elanding on the ground holding his son with him laughing in his arms.marx landed graceuflly next to the others"i still can't beat you techno..."
techno smiled at him"because your landbound but im not..."so snow you want a turn to fly with me?"he asked her daughter as he set hiko down
cassie wrapped her arms around kyo as she floated behind him."i'm excited for our trip kyo"she said smiling at him
hiko ran to suki and jumped into her lap next to his sister  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 pm
Kaimei looked at Snow "Well Snoe I really don't know might go to college but something tells me I cant leave you all especially you" he said to Snow touching her nose which always made her smile  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:06 pm
"Me too, a little culture, some international travel, exploring creepy catacombs to discover long kept secrets of ancient necromancy. What part wouldn't anyone like?" Kyo asked with a smile, it was so nice to have travel company since Vin was going to hang around Kaimei and Carson was too damn shy.

"Just promise me you won't touch any dead things, I don't want to have to go all the way to Romania to tell you when you'll die." Carson said quietly, it seemed a little strange that a 12 year old would be in high school, but hey when you're a reaper you get special privileges.

"You know Kaimei you promised to let me have a look at some of those attacks of yours, I'm thinking of making cards for everyone, it'd give you all a special ability unique to each of you, although I would kind of have to peer into your minds a little and copy your powers or unlock some new ones, what do you say?" Vin asked happily, lately he had been making trading cards that had become extremely popular with everyone.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff