Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Item Archive

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to tracking active and inactive sponsorships, events, and misc. Free Items and Free gold 

Tags: free item, freebie, sponsorship item, sponsorship, free item archive 

Reply Main
Suggestions for Guild Features (Updated: 05-15-10) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 am
Miss.Psyche
She and Him

On the archive, we have listed all the sorts of things you can get from Booty Grab. I should know, I wrote it. XD

Maybe you hadn't realized that, so, what other things do you suggest we list? I love your idea, but we already have the list you used as an example.
ah, I see it now. I did miss it. sweatdrop

That's quite alright.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 pm
She and Him
David2074
This is a suggestion about what NOT to have and that is a bunch of contest threads that result in tons of 'bump' posts

I belong to a couple of guilds that do that and what I see is the when I check the Forums - Guild update thing where it shows the five or six most recently updated threads it is always the game posts. If anything important is being talked about you don't see it unless you manually search the guild sub-forums.

Hmm. I'm having trouble thinking of something to add beyond what I already see here and in the forums. If I think of something I'll be back. smile

In time our contest(s) will have one thread, which you won't need to bump because it will be a sticky.
After it ends, we will move it to the recycle bin.

One thread works. That leaves the other four or five slots in the guilds updates window for showing updated discussion / item threads. smile  

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

We've actually decided to make a sub-forum for contests once the guild picks up a bit. =)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:14 pm
a sub forum with just 1 active poll at a time right?  

geo serenity adlehyde
Vice Captain

Familiar Elder

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:33 pm

We haven't decided. When we do, everyone will be informed.

We're not allowing the public to decide how we run the guild, though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm
How about, for the future, when the next event comes out, there is an active thread here that discusses the items and how to get them as people make their progress. Like for Christmas, how much caroling is needed, what items you get from it... and when the event is over the thread can be recycled and the item's list moved over to the archive.  

Miss.Psyche

Beloved Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm
Miss.Psyche
How about, for the future, when the next event comes out, there is an active thread here that discusses the items and how to get them as people make their progress. Like for Christmas, how much caroling is needed, what items you get from it... and when the event is over the thread can be recycled and the item's list moved over to the archive.
We have that planned. ^^ ...not sure if it is listed yet but I'm glad someone else would like to see that! Next event will be the Summer event, if I am not mistaken. So we'll try to have that feature implemented by then.

('Try' as in 'almost 99.99% positive we will have it all together to do it by then'. But 'try' is less demanding than outright stating that we will. D: )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:51 am
It would be cool to have a forum dedicated to members who would like to talk about which free items will rise the most in price.  

Mrbadtouch

O.G. Humorist

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 am

You can do that right here in the main forum.
You should read the rules. =)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:26 am
Leitis
Miss.Psyche
We have that planned. ^^ ...not sure if it is listed yet but I'm glad someone else would like to see that! Next event will be the Summer event, if I am not mistaken. So we'll try to have that feature implemented by then.

('Try' as in 'almost 99.99% positive we will have it all together to do it by then'. But 'try' is less demanding than outright stating that we will. D: )

sounds good to me! biggrin  

Miss.Psyche

Beloved Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

pitifulcreatureofdarkness

Dangerous Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:54 pm
We should have tektek contests for gold. I'm really in some need for gold. I'm trying to get everything off of my wishlist withing the next 1 and a half years. And have auctions for items. People will bid for stuff here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:38 am
Cyber C O O K I E S
We should have tektek contests for gold. I'm really in some need for gold. I'm trying to get everything off of my wishlist withing the next 1 and a half years. And have auctions for items. People will bid for stuff here.
Those are interesting ideas but what sort of auctions and what kind of items are you considering?  

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

blakula76

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:40 pm
Can we put togethter a clan. Since we are of like mind Gaians. We could play together...  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 am

In zOMG?
We're not really a zOMG! guild, though.
I don't see why it would be a problem, but not everyone plays zOMG!, or we're not all 10.0CL, so going to all the areas of zOMG! might be a problem for many of us.

I guess someone in the crew who plays zOMG! a lot and is 10.0CL could start a clan if he or she wishes to.
I personally don't see the point since we're not a zOMG! guild. That's just me speaking.

She and Him

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Mokonae

Vice Captain

Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:12 pm

What if we purchased a sub-forum for dead threads or old threads?
it'l keep everything a bit more organized

Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces