Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:34 am
Hatira ran to the meeting place and once she was there, she saw a man standing there and she walked over to him, adjusting her sword on her back and making sure the other was at her side, she ears had twitched lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:13 pm
K-Ba welcomes her and pulls her inside,"How well has the General Breifed you on the current Mission?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:36 am
Hatira leaned on the wall, "He gave me a brief 'what's going on' type explanation, nothin' in detail." She looked around a little bit and her ear's twitched lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:14 pm
"Well, in the simpleest terms. We think the Demon City is screwed. We have a lunatic trying to bury it under a collasped jaged mountain, one he is creating with abilities that appear very much like The Demon Lord, Xexx Demone's abilities bestowed upon him by the Chormesian God Grovelor. His wife is seeking out and trying to stop the guy, or at least slow him down, while the military is formed up and briefed." Col Oblivion throws down the headphones on the radio,"I don't know if this just got easier, or harder, but the perimeter scouts have just informed up that the mountain is gone, it broke apart into many Golems, even larger than Lord Xexx ever made."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:54 am
Hatira looked at them both then she had closed her eyes to see some of what was going on, "So, i've been, obviously, recruited by my choice to stop this from happening, or preventing it for a long period of time. This sounds like an interesting mission." Hatira had stated, resting the sword on her back against the wall to give her back alittle bit of a break.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:40 pm
"Don't expect that you'll have to do this on your own. This will be hard to do with help." Replies K-Ba," When General Negat gets here, we'll move on his orders, though you're here by choice, don't try to show boat. I'm not accusing you befpre things happen, but understand, but this is definately a situation you have to feel out all the way to the end." Col. Oblivion nods in agreeance.

(OOC: I'm going to jump a head on the story line split for here to where they come back together, with-in the next few posts)  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:01 am
(OOC: okies)

Hatira nodded, "That is definately understandable." She replied as she took a walk around and looked at different things, her dog ears twitched lightly as she just listened to everything around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:16 pm
And aide annouces the final Brigade prepared, and the scouts all in postion, just before General Negat walks into the building,"OK, is everyone prepare?" Colnol Oblivion nods,"Have you breifed her on everything?" "Yes,sir."Replied K-Ba abruptly,"We can move on your mark, but be Prepared, the mountain is gone, he has turned it into Golems." General Negat cringes then responds,"No matter, that makes our job easier." K-Ba,"Even Lord Xexx never made stone Golems as large as these." The obviously flustered general cracks his neck,"Give the order to move out towards the perimeter. *Turning towards the aid* We will radio back as the units reach destination. at that moment, contact Captain Abyss to release the Sheild to let us out, open for 10 minutes and shut immediatly until scouts Radio back with positive news." The aid nods."You three, with me towards the center." K-Ba and Colnol Oblivion nods,"Come on, madam."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:46 am
Hatira nodded and followed behind them, adjusting her swords on her back as she came along and looked around at everything that was changed and her ears twitched and she scanned the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:35 am
General Negat and Colnol Oblivion phase out and zoom off in an instant. K-Ba turns to the woman,"How fast are you? As apparitions, they are incredibly fast, and I can almost stay up with them, surpassing 100 Kilometers per hour. "  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:34 pm
Hatira smiled lightly, "If teleportation or not-being-seen fast is what your talking about, I'll keep up." She looked around the scene a little bit and yawned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:25 pm
K-Ba takes off running, catching up to the General and Colnol with-in a moment. hoping the girl is as fast as she says she is. With-in five minutes, The three stop and look around for the girls," Whats that sound?" asks K-Ba as he walks over to pile of boxes," If this what happens when you teleport without seeinf the specific location you are teleporting to?" He askes with a chuckle putting his hand out to help to young woman up.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:52 pm
Hatira laughed nervously and nodded, grabbing his hand and standing up, "That happens sometimes." She adjusted her swords on her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:20 am
Colnol Oblivion takes out the Radio,"General Team in place." Soldier responds back," About time, everyone was waiting on you. Prepare for clearance in just a moment." K-Ba grins,"It's time we kind out what you are made of." The Shield begins to flicker.

At the same time, outside the shield, the Queen focuses her attention on Alex, two of them going back in forth, though mostly she takes a beating, as boulders fly at her from all sides.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:40 am
Hatira smirks, " I'll hopefully be able to please you with my expertise." She took out her huge looking swords. Aquilica glowed a lightly blue as did Koriokama, but Aquilica swirled a stream of water, and the other swirled wind. Hatira's necklace was glowing slightly with a blue tinge.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff