Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
█The ؃ƒiciαl Randσm Crew & Regulars RP▓ WAFFLES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Monom
Crew

Dapper Archenemy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 am
Peeking in for a moment
"I'll be in here more in like 2 days, I have work in the mornings and me Mum doesn't allow me to be online for very long..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:32 am
The white-haired girl smiled and clapped as if amused by the Sparkle Fairies sparklingness. "Okay Mo." She pouted and sat down next to the unicorns and pet them.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:36 pm
With a flip of her silky teal-coloured hair, an attractive milk-chocolate skinned girl strolled casually into the thread, her white cat's tail flicking absentmindedly. She had a whorish sort of aura around her. What with the confident and cocky smirk on her face and the tight, revealing clothes she wore. Not that she minded, of course. She knew she was sexy. She slid over towards that silly girl petting those unicorns, and curled her tail around her. "Hey there," she said with a giggle and a wink, placing an arm around the girl's shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:20 pm
A woman with every change hair lengths and vibrant colours walks in. Sitting on an oddly shaped chair, she stares at everyone she knows with great fear before calmly saying, "Hi. No, I am not on crack. Or at least I don't think it---Oh My God! That was a butterfly--crack. It was all colourfull and-- I LOVE THIS PLACE!" Her eyes widen. "IT MOVES~!"  

Symarea
Crew

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:36 pm
Still petting the unicorns, Alexia hadn't bothered looking at the giggly girl that sat next to her and put her arm around her. Nor had she noticed or at least not paid attention to the odd girl that had plopped into the chair behind her. She was in her own little world petting the unicorns. Suddenly without warning, she stopped petting the soft fur and looked over at the girl sitting next to her. "Oh hi!" She smiled then absent mindedly went back to her rhythmic motion of petting.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 pm
Syma stares at Lexi with the most serious face seen in history. "I will eat you." She said in a low monotone voice before cracking up in random giggles/snickers/laughs off all different levels. Syma breathes then looks at the floor. "I want pie.." She cried slightly, sniffling as she swung her legs sadly.  

Symarea
Crew

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:13 pm
"Ghhrrgh!!" was the sound heard right before a loud thud shook the left wall outside of the thread. The source of the loud grunt would've been left unknown to the current inhabitants of the thread in the RP forum of the li--er... HUGE guild, if it hadn't been for the door opening on the ceiling. Who the hell puts a door on the ceiling, anyway? It's not like only ninjas can get to it, for the guild wolf managed to get to it. Maybe it's because he's Asian... Hmmm....

"COOKIES!!!" Jin yelled, immediately pawing at the dog biscuit on the fourth post of the front page after he landed and bounded over to it. He stopped after five minutes though, realizing it was on a piece of paper on his computer screen. Finally giving up, he dusts off his black haori and pants, both which had some dirt left on it after he collided with the outside wall earlier. He then straightened his back and adjusted his glasses on his face before running a hand through his short black hair, his fringe standing straight up just above his forehead. Oh right, he still had hair gel there.

The Asian guy shrugged, then proceeded over to the lady in the weird chair. "Syyyyyyyy," he said, affectionately half glomping, half flopping over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:17 pm
Followed by the echoing sound of cannon fire, a female with dark hair and only one (visible) red eye wonders into the room. After giving a quick look around, she smiles. "Hello, how be ye all tonight?" She murmured, in a calm, sultry tone.  

Dagger1819

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:27 pm
((Ohhai 3nodding ))

A fairly moe looking little girl with red eyes that were in striking contrast with her very white hair. She moved silently from the doorway to a little chair not too far away from where most of the other people were. Snuggling her demonic plushie close to her, she watched everyone silently.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:57 pm
The man covered in glittering, pink sparkles had, up until now, been grinning gayly at all who entered. His kitty-cat ears perked up as it finally dawned on him that the newcomers were not figments of his overly happy imagination and were, in fact, quite real. With a gleeful gasp, he put his hands up toward his mouth and shook them excitedly.
"Oh mah gah!" He hopped up and down in place, causing glitter to gently fall from wherever it originated from. "Everyone, you are SO awesome and I love you all! Kthx."
His excitement stopped just as soon as it started. The short attention span he held was suddenly snagged away by a piece of floating lint. Awe-struck, the Sappho watched.

Le Sapphoux

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:09 am
Snapped out of the petting trance by the Sappho jumping all over the place, it occurred to the little girl that someone had threatened to eat her. As if a light switch went off she turned around with the utmost tone and said, "They're coming. The Angels are coming for you, but listen - your life could depend on this - don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. DON'T... BLINK ... BITCHES." The little girl got up and walked over to the guild couch. She plopped on it and pulled her legs in indian style and went back to drifting in her own little world.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 pm
A figure clad in Black strolls into the room, a content look upon their face
"Greetings My fellow Guildies! I trust you have all taken your meds today?"  

King Monom
Crew

Dapper Archenemy

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 pm
"Awww, crap..." he sighed, hearing the warning about the Angels. "Not those Angels again. Those are terrifying! Oh well, at least I'm on something and can't blink! HAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!"
During his maniacal laughter, he dashed madly from the group, eyes wide and glazed over. He jumped and did a ninja-roll behind a curtain, and when he walked back out, he was wearing an entirely different outfit. Even his hair had changed from black to a bright, vibrant ginger. The glitter was somehow completely gone, but his aura of rainbows and clouds remained. Adjusting his tie, he strolled calmly back over to the group.
"I'm sorry, did I miss anything?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:52 pm
After staring blankley at a half-full pill bottle for a few minutes, she shruged and tossed it at Monom. "Nope, nay today Mo, maybe in a wee days I might tho." She smiled and took a sip from a bottle of rum that just so happened to be sitting around. "`Tis too quiet in here, me heartys, turn some music on!"  

Dagger1819

King Monom
Crew

Dapper Archenemy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:40 pm
Monom walks up to a wall, presses on it an a surround sound speaker system hooked up to a Boombox appears
"What music would ya be interested in Dagz?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces