Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Reaper Academy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:22 am
"hmmm sam right?" sliver said glancing down at the paper. "ah here follow me" she starts walking, " and dont worry to much about classes they dont do much other than training."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:46 pm
This was Amy's first day here, and she wandered the grounds for awhile, until she reached a building that looked like dormrooms. She wandered around here for awhile, hoping to come across someone that knew what they were doing. She used her scythe as a walking stick, and leaned on it for a moment to rest.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:33 pm
"yeah, thanks." sam said a little shy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:49 pm
silver walked quickly down the halls with sam tagging behind. she heard sam say some thing but wasnt paying attention as she ran straight into amy.  

XsagwaX

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:13 pm
"Uh, hi," Amy said, looking up at the girl who ran into her. She stood up a little straighter.
"Could you show me around a bit? This is my first day here..." she trailed off, hoping this was someone from here or who knew their way around.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm
sure i was just showing sam to her room silver said as she looked down at the paper again. ah amy here you are silver said as she started to move down the hall again. "theres not really much to know around here its more like apartments than an school. they want you to learn most everything by your self but there will be a few people here to help you and ill always be here now" silver said with a sigh. " so just ask if you need help now lets go look at the training areas you two"  

XsagwaX

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:30 pm
"Ok, and I guess I'll learn of where I'm staying after we see the training areas?" Amy asked half-heartedly. She wondered what the training areas looked like, and also how long she would end up being here. Knowing the wrongs she had done in her lifetime, it might be awhile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 pm
silver continued walking as she glanced down at the paper again hmm not many new comers this year she thought to herself. suddenly silver stoped looking down at the paper in disbelif. "can't be, he wouldnt come here." she said to herself "what are you so suprised about?" asked a new voice as a tall young man with bat wings apeared behind her and looked over her sholder at the paper "oh yeah im now a student here" he said with a happy smile "so your now the new counsler of the new reapers huh? so what are you doing right now? showing new girls around?" he said as he looked back at them. "oh i can help with that, ive already wandered around the whole academy" he turned back to amy and sam "hi nice to meet you im arc, a demon! so lets go this way." arc said as he started to walk in the opposite direction, happily whisling to himself. silver, sam, and amy just stared at him in disbelif.  

XsagwaX

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:16 am
"Um, should I listen to him, or not?" Amy asked, astounded at the newcomer. She still wanted to see the training grounds and her own dorm.
((I'm guessing it'll be ok to use both avis while rping, let me know if it's a nuissance))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:01 am
(its fine ^^) "yah we should probly follow him if we dont he'll find a way to make us" silver said with a sigh. "Let's go!" arc said happily as he was still marching down the hall.  

XsagwaX

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:00 pm
"uh, sure?" sam said not so shy now that there was a boy with them. "where we heading?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:39 am
"that way!" arc said pointing again and having no intention of elaborating. hours went by when arc finally turned around a said, "I'm lost! so where were we supossed to be going?" with a smile on his face and no worry. silver smacked her head with the heel of her hand.  

XsagwaX

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:43 pm
"hehe" sam giggled, "your suppose to be showing us around." "so what were you planing to show us up here on the roof?" sam said with a few more giggles.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:53 pm
"I dont know i just like it up here!" arc said happily, then suddenly there was a loud noise that made your head reverberate and a strong gust of wind went by almost knocking everyone over up on the roof. silvers eyes got wide as she whispred "an explosion?" she turned on her heel she went for the door to find out what happned. Arc suddenly grabed her by her wrist pulling her back into his embrace. "what are you doing i need to go!" silver shouted as she struggled against him. "Im sorry... im so sorry... im going to try with all my might to keep you out of the middle of this war."  

XsagwaX

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:59 pm
Amy stared, dumbfounded that there was a war here and that this stranger may have brought it on them all.
"Um, what's this about a war?" she asked.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff