Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 pm
(YES! I'm not alone anymore! Hooray!(oh, and I got your pm. I tried to add a better explanation to the I'ras description sheet)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:56 am
|| i made my pro, but couldn't send it cause I had to go, so I just closed my laptop top, so I'm not really online XD I'll be taking a state test... Oh! Other than a plot idea, I chose my charrie to be a double iris because I myself have three different colored eyes. My right is green with brown forming a peace-sign, and my other eye is blue biggrin Also... Should I name her KoiKoi ShuShi, or Maria Hanazoso??? (oh, right now I'm on my mom's computer at school, and why yes biggrin She is a teacher biggrin ) ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:09 pm
(That is so cool! I actually have a friend with orange eyes, which is pretty cool. for the name...eenie mienie minie mo?)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:39 pm
|| ... ORANGE EYES!? -brain explodes- Oh and XD I picked Maria Hanazoso.... Because I WISH my name was Maria. And Hanazoso is like Karin from KamiChama Karin's last name >< And Jordan has a roomie biggrin if its okay with you. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:16 pm
(hmmms, I also know someone named Karin, but she doesn't have a supa-spectacular last name. Oh, and to tell the truth, her eyes are like a brown-orange, they kinda remind you of a tiger. rawr)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 pm
|| >D rawr. ||

Maria was waiting tables down at the Hawk's Nest, trying to get in as much work as possible before the new term tomorrow. She was trying to read the letter the owner had just handed to her, saying that the mail man just dropped it off. It contained her dorm number, who she was rooming with, her class schedule, etc. etc. She nearly spilled the soup she was balancing the soup that was on a tray in her other hand. She Put the letter in her apron pocket, then gave the customer their food, thanking them with a smile.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:46 pm
Jordan reached the academy grounds and headed to the student mailboxes in Avis Manor to see the info on the new term. Opening it up, Jordan looked at the room assignments, "Maria...is my room mate. I guess it'll be nice to have one this year. Hmm, anything else important?" she said, looking at the back of the mailbox. There she found some coupons for a place at the mall and her favorite place to eat, The Hawk's Nest. Jordan smiled and headed out the door.

(mwahaha, let the rp begin)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 pm
Maria heard the bell over the door ring, and flashed a big smile towards their way, "I'll be with you in a moment!" She called out. She gave the current customer a small bow and told them to enjoy their food before getting the girl by the door, "Please follow me to you table!" She said happily before she grabbed a menu and lead her to her seat. Once she was seated she said, "Hello! My name is Maria Hanazoso, and I'll be your server today," She said, just like every other waiter/waitress said, of course with their names in place, "Do you know what you want to drink, or would you like me to come back in a minute until you decide?" She asked.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 pm
"Water, please..." Jordan said to Maria. As she walked away, Jordan pulled out her school papers again. Looking at the name again, Jordan glanced up at Maria, who was now taking someone else's order before heading back to get drinks. "She's my new room mate?" Jordan said with a small laugh to herself, "Small world, huh. She seems nice." With that Jordan busied herself looking out the window while she waited for Maria to return.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 pm
When Maria got back to the kitchen to get to the soda fountain, she quickly just sat down for a moment. Thank god... I didn't take anyone's orders with my mind today... She thought to herself, then got back up and filled one glass with water, the other with Cola. The table who ordered the cola was closer, so she figured she'd just drop that one off first. She gave the person their cola then returned to the girl, here's your water! She pulled a hand over her mouth, "Um... Here's your water!" She said, blushing, hoping the girl didn't notice.

|| Um, the italics of 'here's your water' was that she talked to jordan through her MIND O_O XD ||  

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:55 pm
Jordan so busy looking at other people that she barely noticed the telepathy. She gave Maria a long stare, not knowing whether she imagined it or not. "She does have an indigo I'ras color..." she said, thinking out loud. Then realizing what she'd done, she chuckled and said to Maria, "I guess we both think aloud, huh?"

(wow, I probably would have missed that if not for the warning XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:55 pm
|| D: I lost my internets and lost my whole post... ||

Maria smiled, she didn't mind this girl too much anymore. She felt comfortable around her, so she let out a giggle, her high soprano voice no longer restrained. She smiled and asked, "Real quick, may I catch your name?" She asked, "I must get back to work, or else boss might get mad..." She said with a nervous giggle.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:01 pm
Jordan was slightly taken aback by the girls' quick personality change, "Oh, yeah, that reminds me, my name's Jordan Ki, I think we're room mates at the academy." Jordan smiled, and took a drink of water.

(The 'taken aback' isn't supposed to be negative or anything, I just can't think of a better way to say it right now)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:13 pm
|| I used it in my other post before I lost it XD But I ditched it because it sounded negative. << .... >> Can't wait for a guy to post/a new one join and post in this Rp... ||

Maria pulled the letter out her apron pocket and scanned till she found the part about room-mates. "Oh! We are! Well! It was very nice to meet you! I'll be back to take your order! Then perhaps we can talk more!" She said as she made a slight bow then went to take another customer's order.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:30 pm
(mebbeh I could try to rp a guy...hmm, wonder how that would go? on another note, what did you use in your other post?)

Jordan watched Maria go with a bemused looked on her face, "Seriously, when did she get so talkative?" Looking around once again, Jordan noticed that most of the customers were young. The Hawk's Nest was a favorite destination of Iris students.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff