Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm
Shawn rode the bus he let out another obnoxious yawn. He opens his Arizona and places his lips to the opening. The bus drive was about thirtey minutes, he pulled the string signaling his stop, grabbed his bag climing off. Emily's place was beautiful it had it's own park like front yard full of trees and bushes. It was well kept as well, the plants look lively. Walking up to the gate, he immediately hopped it and walked along the path, jogged up the steps and rang the door bell.
(we should pause after your post so the dragon could keep up, ill continue tomorow night)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm
Emily had to keep herself from running to the door. She stood up and walked to the door as normally as she could. She opened the door and smiled at Shawn. "Hey there stranger." She walked outside and closed the door behind her. "I hope you don't mind if we stay out here. At least for now. I've been inside all day."

(Okay. I should go to bed anyways.)  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:46 am
Shawn was listening to papercut by Linkin Park, when she opened the door, taking his head phones out of his ear, he smiled genuinely. "Hey Em, so what happend last night?" Shawn said sitting down on the porch, and patting the step next to him for her to sit. He set his ipod to sleep mode and stuck it in his pocket while letting the head phones dangle around his neck. "You didn't miss much in 1st and 3rd per and luckily we didn't have homework." He said with a bit of relief in his voice. Shawn and Emily only had 1st and 3rd period together, they also had 7th period lunch.
(well thats my mornin post)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:36 am
Emily sat down next to him and shook her head. "I'd rather not talk about last night. It was just a bad night." She sighed before continuing. "Anyways, no homework? That's good. That means I can keep you here longer. Unless you have something else to do." She looked down hoping he didn't. The more time they spent together the better.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:03 pm
Shawn blushed a bit rubbing the back of his head, he smiled syly. "No I'm free." He said looking awaty, praying her father didn't swoop out of no where, claiming he 'smelt Shawn's hormones from a mile away'. Shawn shuddered at the thought of that massive guy sticking his head out of the door way, growling at them. Shawn looked over at Emily then smiled. "You know, if somethings troubling you, you can talk to me about it right?" Shawn asked placing is hand over Emily's, at first it was unintentionally but once it was there he didn't even bother to remove it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:08 pm
Emily's heart picked up pace as Shawn placed his hand on hers. She nodded before speaking. "I know I can Shawn." She looked at the grass and then looked back at him. "My dad is just being...well himself. He's in one of those moods were he doesn't want me to hang out with you. We argued about it for a while but I eventually won."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:17 pm
"Your dad and mine used to be good friends back when they lived at Rosencrest Manor. When my dad joined the hunter's side over your father's he must've felt hurt, he's just afraid the past is gonna repeat itself, with us." Shawn said looking up at the sky. He looked down glancing at his watch. It was 4:36pm. Shawn didn't have to leave until 11pm, so he was decent. "Don't worry, I will protect you from the hunters, your dad will come around sooner or later." Shawn said smiling his optimism was one of his better qualities.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:22 pm
Emily didn't think that she needed protecting, but she wasn't going to say that. Not when it was Shawn who was going to protect her. "I never worry when you're near. And I don't care what my dad thinks. He's not getting rid of you." Emily smiled at Shawn as she said this.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm
Shawn laughed a bit to himself. "Well he could eat me." Shawn said, once his laughter deceased a bit. "And even if he does I'm still gonna keep on protectin, ya?" Shawn knew it didn't make sense but he kept on smiling like it did. He scooched a bit closer to her, his grip on her hand tightening. "Maybe if I were like you, I could be closer....." Shawn mumbled a bit, but he knew nothing could get passed Emily's ears. He thought it over many time , letting Emily change him, turn him into a Lycan but he would be giving up his family for her, he thought it over evry night, the thought of seeing the world the way she did. Yet his family, a family of hunters, would simply tear that thought away from him. Even though he and his sister never actually known it, Shawn's been feeling it for a while now. The thrill of combat, the thrill of the hunt, his hunter blood manifesting inside of him. He knew there would be a time he would have to make that decision, turn on his family or betray Emily.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 pm
Vance, having silently followed Shawn the way there, stood quietly up against one of the numerous trees in the rosecrest's yard listening in on their conversation. "so his father went over to the hunter's side eh? well thats proof enough for me" he took out his phone and called his master "the rumors are correct, Emily Rosecrest's boyfriend is a hunter. it seems they have betrayed us after all" over the phone his master gruff voice answered back after a few moments of silence "allright then i hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, kill the boy and Emily, but refrain from attacking the rest of the family just yet, we do not yet know if they are in on this as well" vance nodded "yes sir as you command" he replaced the phone into his pocket and placed his hands on the handles of his guns keeping them concealed inside his pockets. He walked up to the two with a carefree manner about him. as a member of the Akira Getsuga clan it wouldn't be unheard of or prohibited for him to let himself onto the property. he smiled at them and bowed "good day to you lady Emily a wonderful day isnt it?" he turned to Shawn and took his hand out leaving his gun in his pocket and reached out for a hand shake "oh and i don't believe we've met. I'm Vance Granta a family friend of Emily's and an exchange student at your school"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:24 pm
Emily was talking as Vance walked up to them. "Shawn. You know that I won't turn you. That would mean-Vance." She stood up and spoke. "What do you want Vance? Don't pretend to be nice."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:29 pm
sighing he put his hand down and dropped the care free demeanor "I'm just here on clan business....." pretending to act worried that he might have revealed something he shouldn't he pulled Emily to the side "so does he know?........"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:32 pm
"I don't see why it's any of your business if he does." She didn't feel comfortable telling clan members that Shawn did know. "Anyways, you said you were here on clan business. Spit it out already. What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:34 pm
"well i guess its good that you arent attempt to lie to me......sit down please" he nodded to the porch where shawn was still sitting  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:41 pm
Shawn was hesitant to take his hand, and sighed when Emily once again refused to change him, kept his eyes on Vance the whole time though. "You followed me hear didn't you." Shanw said, standing up, his hands were in his pockets and his demeanor was calm. He didn't want to start a fight but the thought of being followed creeped him out its not like he didn't have enough on his mind.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games