Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:54 pm
The morning bell rang, she was not in a hurry to get to her all honors classes, the first one was english "Ugh...i finished my work already...ill go to they library." and at that she went down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:59 pm
serrinia sighed and ran to her writing class and sat down she waited for the teacher to give her assignment, when the teacher did she went out writing the poem the teacher she wanted, it was supposed to be turned in tommorrow so she wrote it down while repeating it outloud in a whispering voice, she wasn't great with poems but sometimes when she rads it it helps.
'i hate you so, the way you are...
your blood red eyes, your malicious smirk
you look down on me and chill my spine, freeze me to the bone
you say you love me with your dark voice entwined with a demon you keep hidden..
you wrap me in your arms and i feel death lace around me
i can hear your words you've always kept
i can feel your hot, sticky breath
your mind controls me, every action, every word...
you drive me insane just by your face
you kiss my neck and i see blood
dripping down your face like a frenzied vampire
i shiver as your soul entwines with mine
i can feel your hate, your demon inside
the things you've always kept hidden..
my eyes turn red as we start to become one
my blood turns cold and i feel uneasy
i scream for help i scream for my loved's name
i hear you snicker as no one answers
i know the sad thruth of what you've done
he won't ever answer my call and you know it
my mind slowly fades as its overwhelmed by yours
my heart beats slower and slower
you gave birth to my sould, my demon inside
but now i'm dead and your to blame
you killed me when i was born, you destroyed my life..
a malevolent smirk crosses my lips
we are one om the same now..your mind is, mine my soul is yours..
my old self is gone and is replaced by yours
my demon came out and took over my mind
but it was you, only you i could find
i was born of your soul just like you've said
but you're the one who killed me, thats why i'm dead
you hate ravaged my heart and filled me with dread
but you're the one who killed me, thats why i'm dead
you're the one who killed me, that why i'm dead
my heart stops beating and we start to laugh
you killed me, i am now...'  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:07 pm
At the library she read some poems from Edgar Allan Poe, and she came up with this poem: "Fly into the wavy and twisted sky, along the rivers and streams the mountains sway. Between the ashes of the fallen, and the memories of the living, the flame of life slowly burns. All life revolves around these vague insecureties, Fly into the wavy and twisted sky, as these words fade into nothingness." (i acually made this poem)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:29 pm
serrinia picked up her things when she finished the asignments and was excused for the rest of the class period by her teacher, she seemed very nice and put up with her monotoned voice. (lol made up the poem i put in here also)  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:13 pm
(lol, cool) She left the library to go to the vending machine to get some skittles and a coke. "mmmmm....Skittles" she said with anticipation. (we need more people)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:04 pm
(lol yea..btw can you have more than 1 character? i'm thinking of adding a guy oc of mine in here)
serrinia sighed and lenaed ona nearby wall and sighed...this was gonna be a long day....  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:47 pm
(yea go ahead) "Skittles" she says and walks away...  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 pm
(great i'll add him on the one i put 4 serrinia and his bro.((there should be a few guys in here)
serrinia sighed and layed down to take a quick nap since no one was around from what she could see.

eragon ran into the school with haste, his brother right behind him, late to school already..what a bad rep he'll get!

dante ran the other way from his brother and ran toward the hall serrinia was in.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm
Walking down the hallway she eats one package of her skittles, she looks down at her hands and they turned different colors "ill have to wash this off" she said and she headed for the bathroom then, Swooosh!! she dodged an almost collision, the guy fell flat on his face, moaning when he was starting to get up. she went to go help him up "hey are you alright?" she said as he got up and they stared right into each others eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:40 pm
eragon blushed a little at his clumsiness. "oh..yea i'm fine..." he looked into her eyes and froze a little. "thanks" he gave a warm smile to the girl.

serrinia gave a quiet purr, not even noticing what collision will happen since she was still asleep.

dante ran into her and gave a yelp of surprise and turned to her, who was stunned and her tail fuzzed up, the girl looked kinda cute like that...he brushed the thought as he usually does.

serrinia was shocked but kept a strait face, but her tail showed the shock. when she looked to the guy she blushed. "oh..sorry i was taking a nap..."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:51 pm
"Are you sure your ok?, you got quite a bruse on your head" she said wondering why she cared in the first place. "Hey Ami!!!!" said Edward running and crashing into her, and giving her a giant hug. "Where you been?, i waited for you for a whole half-hour at the..Who's this?" said Edward pointing at the guy, but instead of waiting to hear the answer he just walked away and said "See you in gym Ami!!" "He always dose that" she gave a slight 'Hiss' and her wolf-like tail and ears came out. "So whats your name?" she asks.(Edward is the guy i made ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:22 pm
(nice)

Eragon shook off the initail shock and smiled again. "Eragon, my names Eragon...yours?" he asked brightly in his angellic way that could make anyone smile.

dante chuckled and helped serirnia up. "a little bit of a slacker ey?" he joked.

serrinia shook her head. "i finished early...the teacher let me go early.." she looked at the time and smiled as there a fews more minuits to spare before the bell rang. "Serrinia, whats yours?"

he smirked. "dante, nice to meet you." he shook her hand and looked around. "so..what class to you have next?"

serrinia smiled. "gym soon, then math.."

he smiled. "me and my bro have the same classes, his names Eragon, we don't get along that well..." he held his elbow out. "want me to walk you there?"  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:30 pm
"Ameratsu, but you can call me Ami.." she says with a casual tone  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:38 pm
"nice to meet you ami." Eragon turned around to see his brother with an unknown girl, the girl had a somewhat emotionless face but he could feel she was happy. "looks like my brother found a new friend.." he joked to himself in a soft voice.

dante glared at his brother but started joking to his new friend like he didn't notice his brother.

serrinia noticed the glare and turned to see a guy that was similar to dante and the girl she accidentally ran into. "thats Eragon?" she saw him nod and she tried to lead him in another route to keep him from getting in a fight.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:49 pm
"Ami!!! Lets go to gym!!" said Edward and he pulled her by the arm she bit him on the hand. "ouch!! what you do that for?!" she yelped and hissed a little. she waves to Eragon "Come on! you got gym next right?" Edward whispered in her ear "What are you bothering with him for?!, leave him!" she ignores him and keeps out her outstreched hand urging him to hurry up.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff