Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Need a place to complain and whine about stuff? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complain?
  Yeah!
View Results

ReyEssa Catastrophe

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:07 pm
yeah im not really a bad kid, i never drink, ive never done drugs, ive never smoked, but if she found out somethings i dunno what her reaction would be. im 18 so it wouldnt be horrible i guess but i dunno.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:10 pm
I do graffiti on occasion, not on occupied buildings, but on like abandoned places, and i know she would disapprove of that.  

St33z

ReyEssa Catastrophe

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:12 pm
i love kjhlkj she would be dissapointed if she knew i  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:16 pm
I already had that talk with her.... SO awkward. And then there was the talk after i told her that i have smoked weed, and then the talk of.... There are no more important talks after that biggrin  

St33z

ReyEssa Catastrophe

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:20 pm
you will not live under my roof" type thing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm
Damn thats hardcore. For some reason i feel like we're gonna get "repremanded" for this thread.  

St33z

ReyEssa Catastrophe

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm
oooh crap =/ i didnt even think of that. do you wanna pm me or i can pm you?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm
lol yeah that works  

St33z

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:03 pm
So... I've got something to complain about. The girl that I am with left me for a month to go do her own thing, but then she comes back to me begging me to take her back telling me that her life wasn't worth living without me. I agree to take her back, and then she begins ignoring me for around a week at a time and then coming back to me only when she wants something. I haven't been giving her anything other than an ear so that she can have somebody to hear her problems. I am so tired of her crap... I love her enough to want to be there for her, though.

Oh yeah... She called me up this last Saturday and told me that she wants me to buy her a ring, and that she would trust me not to leave her if I bought it for her... but I don't see how she could possibly doubt the fact that I am going to be here when I haven't been the one leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:00 pm
me =]

and if you guys have problems with girls they either need to learn or you need to avoid them. nothing against girls but if they think they can use you they will always use you. my boyfriend and i have an amazing relationship, we are always honest with eachother. i asked him to take me out to dinner before prom and he got mad and couldnt just say that he didnt want to go so i told him he was being a jerk. and i got all pissed off at a teacher and he just put his hand on my mouth and said shh. if your gonna have a relationship (even just friends) you have to have 50/50 power and control. have her do something for you then you do something for her. you have to be considerate of each other.  

ReyEssa Catastrophe

St33z

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:33 pm
Im complaining cuz im getting b***hed at by this girl cuz of my quiz! *look at pictures you take thread to see what im talking about*  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:34 pm
i hate when my bestfriend complains about how her and i dont do stuff anymore. but anytime i text her to see if she wants to hang out she already has plans. even if we makes plans like a week before she will ditch me for her boyfriend.
i understand that she loves to hang with her boyfriend and i love to with mine but she is always complaining about it. and im getting tired of trying to make my plans revolve around hers.  

ReyEssa Catastrophe

St33z

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:36 pm
Tell her like I tell my friends, its a two way road. One person can't do everything.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 pm
i hate when people are like "im Liberal" and then when you actually ask them why and for what they have no idea about politics at all. they are just naive and think that if they say they are liberal it means they are for gay rights and abortion. there is soo much more to it. people these days..  

ReyEssa Catastrophe

St33z

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:53 pm
thats why i dont say what i am cuz i dont know. I just say my opinions on stuff and leave it at that. But I do provide reasons why i think that way.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games