Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bedtime
  <3
View Results

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:18 am
I normally sleep on my side, one hand tucked under the pillow, one on top of it, feet crossed in the 4 shape, plushies at my side, and a pekingese puppy curled against my back or in the fold of my legs. X3  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:44 am
I sleep on my tummy, with my hands under the pillow and my head half under the blankies.
I have three blankies.
When I get scared, I bring up one of my stuffed animals to sleep with me.
Sometimes, I sleep with all the stuffed animals piled on to the bed.
[ pfft, there are more than thirty stuffed animals, and a few of them are at least three feet tall <3 ]

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:26 pm
I curl up on my side and my dog curls up in/by the "middle" of my curl, which is pretty much my stomach. If I were to sleep on my stomach, my dog would try to sleep on my legs or under my arms.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Lucid; Is there any room left in the bed for you? : D

Nakita; I want a live animal in my bed. ._. Although it's probably not the best smell to wake up to in the morning. "Oh, hi, sweetie..." *dies of bad doggie breath*

Muffin of Magic

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:16 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

I sleep on my right side with my legs in the 4 shape, my boyfriend's hoodie and a stuffed bear I stole from my older brother as soon as I could walk beside my head xD
I have the hood of his shirt under my head and the rest of the shirt is to be cuddled :3
Doesn't smell like him anymore, but it's still cuddle-able.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:32 pm

"Call Boyfriend-Scents today, and choose from a wide variety of detergent scents like musk, dog food, and sea urchin. Get a second wash free, if you call in the next three minutes!"

Muffin of Magic

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:38 pm
Every time I try to sleep with a stuffed animal, it ends up either in the crack between the bed or the wall, or on the floor. XP Or somewhere down by my feet, lol. I stopped trying to sleep with teddies a long time ago. XD
As for how I sleep, usually I toss and turn for like, a half hour, and usually fall asleep on my sides, but when I wake up I'm never conscious enough to take note of how I woke up (back, side, etc.) I cannot sleep on my stomach, though. I don't know why, it just makes me feel sick. xD
But I get a better sleep on my side. I snore, so yeah... XP
I curl up loosely, so that I'm not fully stretched out, but just... comfy. xP
I like ALL the blankets on me, but my arms usually end up outside. lol.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:47 am

I tend to wake up with my comforters turned around. You know, with the long side up by my face? But I'm very long, so my feet are sticking out and I wake up with a headache from the temperature difference.

Muffin of Magic

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:53 am
Muffin of Magic

"Call Boyfriend-Scents today, and choose from a wide variety of detergent scents like musk, dog food, and sea urchin. Get a second wash free, if you call in the next three minutes!"
User Image

*sigh*
I missed the three minutes.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:08 pm
Angel Nicholson
Muffin of Magic

User Image

*sigh*
I missed the three minutes.

User Image

: D

Muffin of Magic

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:00 pm
I either sleep on my stomach with my hands under my pillow, on my back with my right foot up to my left knee and hands on my stomach, or on my side.
I haven't been able to sleep with a stuffed animal since I was very young, I cannot sleep with the blankets covering my head, and I have trouble sleeping with someone touching me. My boyfriend gets a little offended when I end up curling up on the opposite side of the bed in my sleep.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:42 am
I can usually sleep in most positions, but I prefer sleeping on my right side.

I've never slept with any stuffed animal or doll until very recently where I've taken to sleeping with my Luigi doll (he's my favourite of the Mario Bros heart ) cuddled up close. No idea why I've adopted this change in my sleeping habit, though I suspect it harks back to my younger days where I loved having the family cat curled up at the foot of my bed. (though sometimes he'd get up close and I'd wake up with this giant furry thing in my face gonk )  

Wizzardess

Fashionable Girl

32,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:23 am
Wizzardess
I can usually sleep in most positions, but I prefer sleeping on my right side.

I've never slept with any stuffed animal or doll until very recently where I've taken to sleeping with my Luigi doll (he's my favourite of the Mario Bros heart ) cuddled up close. No idea why I've adopted this change in my sleeping habit, though I suspect it harks back to my younger days where I loved having the family cat curled up at the foot of my bed. (though sometimes he'd get up close and I'd wake up with this giant furry thing in my face gonk )

User Image

Haha, I know how you feel. Sorta. I used to sleep with my teddy bear when I was a kid, up until I was about 8, then I didn't and haven't for years, but I've started doing it again and I have no idea why xD
Also, with the cat, we used to have nine (people thought we were the crazy cat lady's relative, but we bred siamese, so it's not as bad as one might think and they were well taken care of and well behaved) anyway, I'd end up with all nine all over my bed and I'd usually have a tail or two in my face when I woke up xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:36 am

Yum, cat butt smell in the morning.

Muffin of Magic

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:33 pm
@ Muffin;
Under all of the stuffed animals, of course!
:3

15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces