Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

1The Dead Girl1

5,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:04 pm
well, since I can't post a video... I shall post it here!

well, I have just recently joined gaia and have seen a lot of people that are very rich and I am hoping I'll be like them someday. but thats not the point. the empire of gaia has everything. from roleplaying to free giving to a Canada group! (Eh?) now gaia has been changing. the my gaia page is personally horrible. and also hackers have gotten smarter. I almost got hacked once. now that was a close one.

now shall I move onto the good things in gaia? probably unless you want me to be a constant downer. well the forums and guilds I love and spend most of my time in cause I love to rolepay and I love hanging out in this guild <3 I also think that the rally and towns are great to hang out. most things are doing amazing while others not so much.

here's a new thing I noticed: sparkles. what kind of world do we live in? twilight? is this some sort of joke? we should know what is what we're not stupid. it's starting to irritate me and I'm thinking damn you Edward Cullen... they made it sparkle just so we can figure out what's what. MCs,RIGs,EIs,and Cash Shop items.

now another good thing is they are giving us grants. you know, Starmony could cost much more though if it wasn't a free grant item. and a few more things too. maybe Heroes Ecplise cause when I was a noob I would love that. the grants are great there are quite a few of them too.

I'm starting to wonder why hackers hack. they just go around ruining gaia for everyone else. hacking is I-L-L-E-G-A-L seriously. if we caught you red handed you would probably end up in jail or something like that. if someone had hacked you hackers what would you do? sob for the rest of your life? move on thinking it was no sweat? get revenge by hacking back?

now, the best of all gaian games. Booty Grab. it's great yea. dolphinmania helps me a lot too. I got some good tips from a friend from it so I earn a lot of money. that's one of the top 5 things I love about gaia. the first is roleplaying, second chatting, third booty grabbing, fourth tekteking, and fifth drawing people's avis.

well this guild (the empire of gaia) is great! I meet great friends and chat all the time! I love the contests you make... I'm actually having a contest myself. unfortunately no ones joined it... but you guys must be so proud of yourselves! you guys have so many people in your guild. you must have to give a lot of gold to other people. well no worries people will eventually jump in with prizes as good as yours (maybe...)

that's about all I have to talk about but remember.... thedeadgirl1234 is awesome XP  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:16 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMW4byybaBQ here a movie dorry for lag i fix it but still ike this but in new video its okay  

-l- InuYasha Tigerto -l-

3,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilgemcy

Vicious Warlord

10,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:16 pm
I've been on gaia for quite a long time,and in the beginning there were many people who didn't have to pay ver much for its items. Which is why I am thankful to the empire of gaia for giving users a chance to get the items and gold needed. Especially new users.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:28 pm
cant dont have a youtube account if u give meh ya cell # i culd record on m3h phon3 d3n s3nd it to u  

bambambam99

2,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Max Flare

Lonely Entrepreneur

22,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:33 pm
this really uncontrollable, see the MP the rich gaian will become more rich and the poor one will be remain poor, all the price inflating. some rich people controlling the price talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:00 pm
I might just record my voice, and add pictures (like a PV) to it.
lol a picture vid with my voice. xD
But idk yet. I'll have to record it when no ones listening...
Time to start drawing for the vid~
I'll have to have a friend upload the vid as well...
(comp is a slow lil muther-beep- 8D)

galactula

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:11 pm
Quote:
Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges

What kind of complaint is that?

That just sounds dumb.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:11 pm

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCpCWE9nq3E

hahaha, i wasnt sure how to just post voice or anything, so i just did a youtube video, i cant promise how long i can keep it up. (protective older sisters you know?) but i will as long as i can. smile i like the guild and gaia in genral, i hope my video isnt to childish, i wasnt quite sure what to say....hahah. XD heart  

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

dan4334

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:55 pm
I don't want to upload anything to youtube or make an account. But can I upload a mp3/wav/wma/wmv/mp4 to Windows live skydrive and send a link?  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:30 am
i just made a vid sayin i love this guild and my username! can i win gold from that? here is the video.sorry its so short ill post a longer one blaugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29XSSHba7jE
I DO NOT HAVA DOUBLE CHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

aistrifysama

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

tohru-chan_99

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 am
( I can't use my mic... sad )
I think the worst thing on Gaia is making gold and limited items, I know the items wont be here forever but what happens if I finally get the amount of gold to buy that item and it took me more than a year to do so. Then when I look it up in the market place. Nadda not there anymore....I just hope somewhere in the near future it'll be easier to make gold.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:22 am
Gaia needs to update a lot of its features. No one wants to pay for gaia cash. And there is an impossible way of receiving a large amount of money without spending hours on the computer. Other then that, Gaia is a great place to interact with others. Although it does need improvement in its forums.  

greenyfree21

7,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Xx-Sage Criss-xX

Adventuring Heroine

53,275 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Adventurer 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:47 am
hello 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:59 am
gaia is just money hungry.

theres this site where someone said that they had spent more then 200 dollars on gaia and was banned because they were accused of buying gold.
thats like bullying a little kid for their money D:  

Lyxidi

XxDark-hollow-ichigoxX

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 am
i will be making my vid monday ^^  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items