Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Happy mothers day :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:31 pm
It always confuses me when I see threads like, with British Mother's Day being in March. ='3  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 pm
angelfromdown-under
Arianna Loves Chu
Happy mothers day to me............Yes i'm pregnant............

Congrats ^_^

Thanks you....  

Arianna Loves Chu

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:10 pm
angelfromdown-under
Naree
To every lady out there who's created a bond w/ someone that's beyond blood & family, much deeper 2 the core of your being, 2 every mother, grandmother, aunt, niece, or WOMAN who's comforted & cared 4 a special person in life, don't kid yourself. You've made your definition of Mother & the world's a better place because of it. Happy Mother's Day 2 all my ladies out there, just keep doin what you're doin & so will I.

Man i have been on FB for too long (was looking for like xD ) so i guess a QFE will have to do ^_^;

I posted this in my facebook and I had to shorten it down. It is something I wrote so it wouldn't surprise me if one of my friends took it and repeated it. I try to write meaningful and deep stuff on all the holidays.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:37 pm
yaoinut
It always confuses me when I see threads like, with British Mother's Day being in March. ='3

Threads about British Mother's Day scare me. XD
I'm usually like, "OMG! TODAY/TOMORROW/SOON IS MOTHER'S DAY? DID I FORGET? DX ********  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Piktra

Tipsy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:00 pm
Mother's day isn't really a big deal in our house. I love my mom, but I have no willpower and she acknowledges it. She also acknowledges the fact that I am ever so slightly anti-social IRL. She got a hug. And a card that teachers force innocent 9 year olds to write, making them write adorable little poems that rhyme, but usually don't make any sense at all. That was from my little sister. It has glitter-glue all over it. And you know what? It's pretty cute. This Mother's day was even more low-key because it was my little sister's birthday party, which means getting up at ridiculous hour and killing or lungs to blow up small limp pieces of plastic, 'till the become little bundles of airy goodness. (Balloons. Oh the joys of balloons.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:24 pm
No Sex For You
I'm going to buy a bouquet of flowers to put on her grave today.
That's what I did too. Both my mom and grandmother. Then I spent the rest of the day with my cousin. :3  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items