Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:05 pm
Told you posting that was a bad idea and you should have gone with your SoA .. ... one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:10 pm
xd  

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:51 pm
*Mopes around*  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:56 pm
ninja  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:23 pm
applesauce600
Told you posting that was a bad idea and you should have gone with your SoA .. ... one.
eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:03 am
Ember Terran
*Mopes around*
*Makes a billboard out of the picture you took of Zelda and puts it up, advertising you as the photographer in the bottom corner.* There, that ought to bring some life into this town. Maybe some carpenters to build some houses, some moon-remover-people to remove the huge moon that crashed down.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:18 am
applesauce600
Ember Terran
*Mopes around*
*Makes a billboard out of the picture you took of Zelda and puts it up, advertising you as the photographer in the bottom corner.* There, that ought to bring some life into this town. Maybe some carpenters to build some houses, some moon-remover-people to remove the huge moon that crashed down.

*uses Din's Fire to burn the picture and the billboard* Don't even try that again sir Apple!  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:34 pm
Princess Zelda21
applesauce600
Ember Terran
*Mopes around*

*uses Din's Fire to burn the picture and the billboard* Don't even try that again sir Apple!
That heap of ashes is boring! -replaces it with a copy-Much better.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:46 pm
*burns the copy with Din's Fire* STOP putting this picture up or someone will get arrested!  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:02 pm
Princess Zelda21
*burns the copy with Din's Fire* STOP putting this picture up or someone will get arrested!
Before you arrest me, remember that it was SoA who did it after you forbid it, not me. *Crosses fingers.* And unlike that evil SoA king of blasphemies, I only put up the billboard for good reasons. To help Ember feel better. To help all males and some women feel better. To promote Ember's photography. To share the natural and undeniable beauty of... you. Do you still want that billboard gone now that you heard the reason? And if you do try to arrest someone won't it be SoA not me? Also this is Termina your arresting authority is zip. So long as SoA stays here, can you really do anything? And I'd appreciate it if you didn't destroy public and private property.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:06 pm
applesauce600
Princess Zelda21
Before you arrest me, remember that it was SoA who did it after you forbid it, not me. *Crosses fingers.* And unlike that evil SoA king of blasphemies, I only put up the billboard for good reasons. To help Ember feel better. To help all males and some women feel better. To promote Ember's photography. To share the natural and undeniable beauty of... you. Do you still want that billboard gone now that you heard the reason? And if you do try to arrest someone won't it be SoA not me? Also this is Termina your arresting authority is zip. So long as SoA stays here, can you really do anything? And I'd appreciate it if you didn't destroy public and private property.

Well, I guess it's not so bad. Go ahead and keep the picture up, but keep an eye on SoA. If he causes trouble, please let me know immediately, ok sir Apple?  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm
*Rebuilds the billboard; this time as an advertisement for the Hot Springs; including a slogan now pertaining to 'royal treatment'*
xd  

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:13 pm
*looks at the billboard and smiles* That looks great miss Ember! How goes the photography?  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:20 pm
Princess Zelda21
applesauce600
Princess Zelda21

Well, I guess it's not so bad. Go ahead and keep the picture up, but keep an eye on SoA. If he causes trouble, please let me know immediately, ok sir Apple?
eek eek eek You, you're far more *Begins to decompose with emotion.* kind and understanding and... kind than I ever realized.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:38 pm
Hmm, this looks like a nice place. I think it will make a great addition to my Empire.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff