Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~Artemis torture palace~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:46 pm
We tried to pin her to a corkboard like a butterfly...

"You are to go down into the basement and spend the night. If you are lucky, the spirits and demons will not eat you alive." She said in a harsh tone. "NOW GO!" she said grabbing his wrist and pulling him up harshly and shoving him out.

But the pin merely went threw, and away she flew...

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:53 pm
"Yes, mistress," he smirked walking towards the basement. "Spirits and demons eh? Sounds fun. . ."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Artemis followed behind Pardonner and locked the door behind him. She then went back to the kitchen and cleaned uo her mess, and got herself another glass of wine.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:23 pm
Pardonner had returned to control over the body. Nightingale's voice had become broken up and he couldn't keep ahold of the body. "Nightingale? Where'd you. . . Please say something," he whimpered placing his hands over his ears and closing his eyes. Par. . .ner. . . if. . .hear me. . .ind. . .ng a. . .outta. . . was the only bits that Pardonner could hear from him, then silence.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Artemis walked over to the basement door and put her ear against it, trying to see if she could hear anything.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:39 pm
A demon slid it's nails against Pardonner's back listening to him hiss and whimper like a dog. Most demons wound up attacking him for no apparent reason except for the fact that he was Lucifer's youngest son. He held back most of the sounds of crying as tears streamed down his face.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Artemis opened the door and the demon instantly disappeared. She shut the door behind her. "Had enough yet?" she asked in an amused voice.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:58 pm
"Y-yes. . ." Pardonner whimpered lightly trying to ignore the searing pain on his back. "I-I just want to be with Nightingale again. . ."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:55 pm
Artemis examined him. "Ok come one." she said as she held her hand out to him. {SORRY i'm like super busy!}  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:01 pm
He lightly grabbed her hand and followed her up the stairs trying to stop the tears from running down his face.

((Sok.))  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:05 pm
When Artemis reached the kitchen with Pardonner, she dropped his hand and shut the door behind her. "You should be able to connect with him now." she said picking her cup of blood and wine mix.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:12 pm
"Yea, we reconnected as soon as he got up from the basement," Nightingale growled retaking control of his body. "Next time I get him in trouble I might just have him disobey you and go elsewhere in the house."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:19 pm
Artemis glared at him. "You think I won't shove him down those basement stairs?!" She said angrily. She was fed up with his attitude.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:39 pm
"If you can get me over to those stairs," he smirked walking out of the kitchen waving over his shoulder as he continued to walk away. D-don't tempt her to throw us back down there. . . Can you deal with the injury on our back? Don't worry. I'll take a shower to clean off the blood. . . Then I'll cover it up with a bandage.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:59 pm
Artemis growled. "I can dry your body of almost all your blood then throw you down there. DO NOT TRY ME!" She yelled angrily.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff