Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
History class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:09 pm
Hayden looked around and wondered what was going on  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:17 pm
william smiled  

sadpoet1317

Rabid Hampters

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
Mosaki walked in with her CD player and noticed it was really cold all of a sudden.
I should've brought my jacket she thought. She brushed it off and sat down behind William and kept listening to her music.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 am
kivalily walk's in,picks the spot beside hayden,tells her to turn off her music please
piyupii[fluufy] throws a cotton candy at him,picks up a book on white wings and and announces ''WHEN THE HELL IS CLASS STARTING??? gonk  

kansey kiva

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rabid Hampters

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:53 pm
"Can you be quiet? I'm trying to listen to my music." Mosaki says,annoyed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:45 pm
yuki and ruko enter the classroom  

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

Duhuna_Shy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:24 am
Duhuna came into the class with a slow meager pace. Still a tad bit drowsy from the night before. As he got to the front desk he looked up at the room and noticed that there were a few random stragglers who had came in without noticing that there was no teacher or perhaps that was how things worked. He then walked back over to the door to flip the light switch on and off to catch the attention of the people who were listening to music. He then positioned himself back in front of the desk and with a hoarse cough he began saying "Alright, It seems you all have come here to learn history, but unfortunately you seem to be lacking a teacher." He then looked down and noticed that he was still wearing mostly informal clothing. "Well I would like to let you guys know that I am the teacher for this class. Although appearances can be quite deceiving." He said muttering the last part under his breath.

"Well since I'm not real big on introductions" he began then looks to notice that several of them were still listening to their music not paying attention. Then thought to himself that he didn't rightly care. "As I was saying, sorry I was cut off by my own thoughts there. Anyway since I am not real big on introductions myself and as it seems we aren't going to be having class today you all can continue sitting there bored as hell. You can help me decorate this class room so it is somewhat bearable or you can go ahead and be excused for the rest of the day. I don't rightly care what you do, but I am going to redecorate this, because I'm not much of a fan of the medieval dungeon look myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:03 am
He spent the next 45 minutes to an hour going from wall to wall and taking down every photo, poster, flag, map, the curtains off the windows and then opened the windows to let out the musk of hundreds of years of stagnant objects. This sure is a lot more work then I wanted to put into this. he thought to himself. I don't quite have everything I need so perhaps a trip down to the festival grounds would be in order

He then pulled two empty boxed away from the hallway and began packing everything he could think of that would fit into them until both boxed were filled squarely to the top. He then folded them cross wise and stacked them on top of each other by the door.

"Well it seems like everything is in order as far as the tear down goes." he said to himself. "But I guess I still have to paint, poster, decal, frame, repaint probably, and furnish this place." he began to sigh as he realized how much work he still had on his plate.  

Duhuna_Shy

Little Luminas

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:10 am
Mirage limps into class he looks around and see the other kids he nods at some of them and walks all the way to the back of the class he takes out his sketchbook and sketches one of the students quietly singing a short tune  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 am
Duhuna looks blankly at the person who walked into the classroom as she takes her seat and begins to draw. So I suppose that I should probably tell them to leave if I am going down to the festival grounds, but in the case that I am taking pretty much everything of value down to the head mistresses office in about 30 seconds I don't think that will be necessary. He thought to himself. He then walked over to where he stashed his satchel underneath the desk and proceeded to take a large metal footlocker, roughly twice the size length wise as the bag, and then put the bag inside of it, locked it, and put it under the desk.

Well It seems as if everything is in order, figure I should probably get going before any one else shows up. He quietly went to the door next, picked up the two boxes grunted slightly and walked out the doorway into the hall.  

Duhuna_Shy

Simmering Moonlight
Vice Captain

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:15 am
Luna

Luna walked to history in a brisk pace. She was late already. Her parents were going to lock her up for all she knew. She had all her books in a small, enchanted bookbag. Her sister was close behind, while her brother was probably skipping class entirely. She turned to walk into the door when she almost smacked into the teacher as he walked out into the hallway.

Star

Star was right behind Luna as she stopped abruptly. She ran into her back and was starting to get mad, not much though. The usual fustrtion that people get when you run into a person. Luna apologized about three times and Star stepped back. This isn't going to start the class well, she thought to herself.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:18 am
Mirage keeps sketching and singing a very loud tune he decides to take out his cello and play he reaches out and starts playing  

Little Luminas

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Duhuna_Shy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 am
Duhuna stepped back into the class room with a puzzled look. "Okay why do my students keep multiplying?" he announced to the class with a chuckle. he then went and sat with his head half under the desk and he unlocked the footlocker hidden below  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 am
He proceeded to unload contents from the locker such as soap, sheets he used as bags for his clothing and an old loofah. he unwrapped the sheet and put the soap and the loofah in it along with a longer sheet which was in fact a sun robe. he then pulled the sheet around it all and tied it. Lastly he pulled out a small scratch board that he used to clean his garments with and closed the footlocker, locking it as he sat back.  

Duhuna_Shy

Simmering Moonlight
Vice Captain

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 am
Luna

Luna just walked into the class room sheepishly after the teacher and sat down in a desk away from the sun. She watched as the teacher went under his desk. She shook her head and thought that she would draw until class started. She remembered the necklace Star was wearing and started to sketch it.

Star

Star sat next to Luna and pulled out her iPod. She wasn't planning on listening to the lecture. She looked around and saw many students were doing the same. Luna was drawing something. She couldn't see just what yet, though. She leaned back and lost herself in the music.

User Image  
Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces