Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Magic Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:41 pm
"Ok then Momo the Wolf, what would you like to learn first?" Fai asked nicely. He went over to his table and sat down behind it. ~At least i have one student~ He thought to himself.
~Im also a student in your class if you dont remember~ Tasi said in his mind a little mad at him.
Fai let out a small sigh before looking back at Momo waiting for her answer.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:45 pm
User ImageMomo's ears twitched as she read both of the teacher's and the guy who was reaching into the teacher's mind and giggles a bit. "How about your choice after all you are the teacher" she blushes a bit not knowing and hope the teacher doesn't notice.  

Neliel Hallow

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:52 pm
Tasi felt someone reading into her and Fai's mind and seeked out the person. Tasi entered Momo's mind curious. "Hey new student my name is Tasi" Tasi said nicely.

User Image

Fai eyes remained distant. "hmmm well this is my first time actually teaching so i dont know what to start off with? I guess i should have taken notes during the training." Fai said noticing her blush but played it off as it being to hot in the room.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:57 pm
User ImageMomo said in her mind back to Tasi *Nice to meet you i see you can reach into people's minds too* she smiles a bit blushing even more at the teacher "Um how about mind readings?"  

Neliel Hallow

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:08 pm
"Ok then" Fai smiled back slightly. Closing his eye for a couple of seconds he reopens it to show it to have a changed color. He then taps into his powers and reaches out into Momo's mind. ~So what would you like to know about mind reading? and it seems that you have meet Tasi~ Fai said into her mind.

User Image

~Well I dont reach into people's minds i actually enter them, Basically i can live in someones mind if i wanted to.~ Tasi replied to Momo. ~Hey Fai when are we going to eat?~ Tasi said in both of thier minds.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image Momo closes her eyes and kicks out all the people from her mind with powerful spirit force of the Tsuki's power her crescent pendant begins to glow the she opens her eyes *phew that was close if he would have read my mind i would have been in deep water with the teacher* she said to herself through her mind and her face turns all pink hoping he wouldn't have noticed she likes him.  

Neliel Hallow

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:32 pm
~Hey why'd you do that for~ Tasi voice rung out across the room. Being educated very well Tasi knew that Momo liked Fai but wasnt one to go and tell other's secrets. ~Fai im going to take a nap wake me up if your going to go get food~ Tasi's voice faded away and Fai's tattoo which had been glowing white went back to its normal look.
User Image

Fai's distant eye looked at Momo with curiousity. "That is a very extrodinary power you have there." Fai complemented. ~Ok Tasi but I might not wake you up~ Fai teased Tasi slipping his glove back over his left hand covering his tattoo. "So may i ask why you wanted to learn about mind reading?" Fai asked nicely.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image"Just to practice my power that's all" momo smiles a flirty smile at the teach and then blushes *oh know what have a i done*  

Neliel Hallow

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:41 pm
Fai noticed the flirt and smiled at her. "Well then would you like to practice your power against mine at full?" Fai said interested in seeing how her powers worked.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image"I suppose i could since it is night and my power is at it's fullest too okay then it's a set off deal then and winner kisses the loser" she smiles she closes her eyes and murmurs *The power of Tsuki lies within me* momo's pendant glows blue and blue smoke appears she becomes more bigger and whiter with snowflake tattoos on her skin.User Image  

Neliel Hallow

Neliel Hallow

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:05 pm
User ImageMomo glazed upon the moon "shall we take this outside the classroom" she shatters the window as she jumps out and runs toward the pond.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:42 pm
Fai sighs, jumping out the window he fixes it from the outside before heading to the pond as well.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:50 pm
Raina bolted into the room,"Teacher! Tea...cher?" she sighed,sitting at a desk."Test subject number four, out....Where the crap are all a my test subjects?!" she screamed."I at least want to learn magic then..." she mumbled laying her head on the desk,"What a crappy class."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am
User Image
Mosaki walked into the class and sat down at a desk in the front. She looked around: studying the room,the teacher,and the other students.  

Rabid Hampters

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

sleeqs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:28 am
Raina looked up at the girl before putting her head back down,"Sorry lady.But teacher isn't here right now." she mumbled sighing,'Cause a stupid Cru...' she thought.  
Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff