Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm
I'm already dating the perfect boy...er man. :3

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:20 pm
my crush= taller than me, kind, handsome (as in cute and hot), playful (he get's in trouble way too much sweatdrop ), but with a quiet side too <-<-<- <3 ->->->  

Swim47

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

FairieCorpse624

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 pm
Well, my perfect guy would have to be able to deal with my pickiness, attitude, and sometimes laziness. It would be nice if he could make me laugh. He has to be smart and kind and a dork/goof...just, well...adorable :]
I would like him to be taller than me atleast...not super tall, but atleast my height you know? I feel kind of weird with guys who are shorter than me.
I dont mind blonde hair, but I prefer darker colors, but who knows what will happen. x3

I guess that's it?

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:13 am
♭♮♯
If you're going to dream, dream big.
Somebody who knows by how I'm crying if I need to rant and cry to silence, or if I need someone to make me laugh. They also have to be able to deal with emotional meltdowns.

Someone who knows the difference between my, "I'm lazy today and I don't feel like getting stuck in a conversation," ignoring and my, "I'm pissed at you, leave me alone," ignoring.

Someone who will listen for hours about a book, and still have something to tell me at the end of it so I don't feel guilty about talking so much.

Mostly, somebody who knows who I am, knows what I want, and yet feels absolutely no obligations to be anything like what I listed above.
♩♪♫♬
♯♮♭

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:10 pm
a little taller than i am, kinda smart but not smarter than me, brown hair (preferably), kind, cute, funny  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:58 am
My dream guy is taller than me (not by much really), sensitive, but sure of himself. Brown or hazel eyes, dark hair. If they have longer hair its got to flip out by their ears. I like skaters. xD

Has to put up with my crap, funny, be able to hold intelligent (or semi intelligent) conversations. and he absolutely has to love to cuddle and hug and be cutsie. xD  

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Princess_Zelda_Engel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:04 am
My perfect guy would be.. Taller than me, but not too tall to were he has to bend down alot to kiss me D:
Brown eyes
Dark-brown hair that is just shy of his eyes.
He has to be able to deal with my bipolar disorder.
And the fact I don't trust many people.
Not skinny, but not fat.
Loving, cute, non-sensitive, strong.

Just like my fiance <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:17 am
Strong
Brown Eyes
Funny
Caring
Just taller than me
Will love me no matter what i look like
heart

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 pm
-Tall, lanky.
-Skinny
-Loooong curly red hair, like Zakk Wylde long.
-A fu manchu mustache
-Green or blue eyes
-An adorable smile
-Metal style

GAAAAAAAAAAAH.
I wish I had someone like that <3

-Angel Monster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:28 pm
Sora Nightwhisper
bancel
hello, sorry if this was already posted but how is you perfect dream boy like? is he tall short ect. please be desciptful when you describe him.

ok this might sound wierd but my perfect guy turned out to be an anime T_____T well he would have glasses really smart and has short black hair who is strong. i also like a guy who doesnt really like to show his feelings. and he is handsome and be the cool type.

....Uryu Ishida? *excited gasp*

no it kyoya from host club  

bancelXD

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

S2-BrITta-S2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 am
my dream guy would be taller then me but not super tall,he would either have brown err black hair w/ tht one emo hair cut, and be funny and caring,he wouldn't be a jerk like alot of guys,he would always love me and never cheat,he would be strong and he would have two be able two handdle my craziness and stuff! and he would be playful (gets into trouble) and always wants two have fun but also with a mysterious quiet side  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:17 pm
My perfect boy is my bf.
smart,nice,cute,sweet,
understanding,trusting,goofy,funny,comforting,
brown hair and nice brown eyes,caring,
adorable smile, a little shy, likes to talk to me, and
just himself around me.  

cakeie1123

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm
Lets see when i imagine what my dream guy would look like i would say tall a little muscular brown/black hair funny sweet loving and a little protective.

my boyfreind is shorter then me not realy muscular and way protective but other that that he fits the description kinda most the time...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 pm
Hmmmm:
He'd be: Tall, really really smart, short ash blond hair, protective, funny, sweet, tries to help me with everything, loves me for me and likes staying up all night talking to me.
But at the same time...: Blunt, almost too honest, a bit dense, and VERY sarcastic!!

I am not describing someone i know, really!!! wink heart  

yoshehiro

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

viper_353

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:03 pm
Medium Height. Meaning above my 5"7....probably around 5:9 is perfect. Brown hair which he spends WAY too much time on, (Kay, I always laugh at guys like that, but in reality they're the ones I love.) that has the perfect wavyness and goes down to below his ears. Hazelish eyes. Someone who is talented at whatever he does. If it's school, let him be smart. If it's sports, that's great too. I hate being impressed all the time, but I fall for the guys who make me like that. NOT over protective. And loves me, but has his priorities clear enough that I'm not ALL that matters in the world. Someone who puts ME first when I need it, and OTHERS above me when they do. So someone with their priorities straight. A Christian, who loves God with all of his heart. Someone who's not afraid to talk about what's going on in his life. Who'll TELL YOU if he's under a lot of stress. Who ISN'T PERFECT. Someone that I can laugh with, and wants to spend time with me. And someone who is good with kids, and one of those guys everyone just TRUSTS because they're totally trustworthy. I want someone I can trust myself to fall for and trust that they'll carry me. smile  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff