Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Describe your straight crush Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ TARDIS

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:46 pm
It was when I was still in my 'am I gay? am I straight?' phase.
(My view of her pretty much decided it for me.)

She was new to the country and I was pretty much the only one who could understand her accent, so we hung out a lot.
We would hang out after school and she always ended up braiding my hair at some point.
She took to wearing my jacket whenever I took it off.
And, dang, but she was hot in it!

And it definitely didn't help that, when it was time to leave, she would kiss me on the cheek.
I mean, it's not like I'm the only one she did it to(it was a cultural thing, apparently), but...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:42 am
Through my time surfing the interwebs, I learnt who to trust.

Unlike most of you, I have a crush on a stranger. But I know in my heart that she is who she is. I found her through her drawings and animations, and then we started talking. I grew fond of her and I tried to talk to her every day. Eventually, she gave in and showed a picture of herself to me. Man, did she look good. And by good, I mean goooOOOOoood. She told me to not save the picture, because she wanted to delete it afterwards. I know it's her, and not some random picture, partially because she looked like her persona, and mostly because my heart would not lie to me.
Of course, I do have fantasies about her, more than you think. But if she were to come here and read this... >////<
Eventually, after I came out to my family as a lesbian, I gave up and told her I loved her. She reacted well though. She was kinda annoyed about how she kept on attracting girls, because she was straight. We're still good friends, and I think I can be more open with her now-a-days.

She says I've done a lot for her, but I feel like I haven't done nearly enough. Whenever I'm around her, I have no desire for her to leave, even though I let her leave. If I haven't talked to her in a day, I go crazy. OK, I overexaggerated, but I still feel like I've become a better person for just talking to her.  

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100

TheTinyTauntaun

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:20 am
I have a little crush on my friend from college. She's absolutely beautiful, super cute, bubbly, and has been dating the same guy for two years now. sweatdrop She knows that I like her and she loves the attention I give her, but that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:20 am
In my junior year, i met this guy in my AP-Biology class. he was an average looking guy but what he was soft spoken well mannered and really really caring. he had red hair, kind of bouncy (kind of like my avatar's hair). i guess he was the only one i talked about allot and he was friendly with gay guys, I never knew if he knew if i was gay or not. i knew he was attracted to girls but i was always hoping that i would be that special guy...

we used to go hiking, have funny conversations, and be quite reall gentlemen. he was my first straight crush. we still talk, now and then.....

i will somewhat allways love you Brian Gutierez.

heart  

Silouz Imperial

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

MemorialShrimpAiko

2,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 pm
Well I have two...and I will describe them both.

1. Veazey is her name. She is a few years older than me, and usually I don't like older women. She has natural blonde hair and a jew nose. She is talented and witty. It's hard for me to think of her sometimes because I like her a lot. There have been numerous times when I have wanted to sneak up on her and hold her. Haha I should stop now. NEXT ONE.

2. Maybelline is her name. She and I were really good friends for a while. I dated her brother for two years, and I swear for half a year I was with him I liked her. We even went on a date once. She was bi-curious, but it never went farther than that. She didn't want me because I dated her bro, and I didn't want to be with her because I didn't want to lose our friendship. I really miss her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 pm
her names emily and shes so pretty. she has long red hair and its straight. i meet her at a camp in new mexico, i told her i liked her and she said ill think about it (shes not sure if shes straight or not). we held hands but nothing more than that really happened  

animeobsessed7

Shire Baggins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:16 pm
My straight crush is my height(I'm 5'2) She has the most amazing eyes. They're like grey, and blue, and green, and wonderful. She changes her hair to much for me to describe it, lol. but i like it best when it's curly. She's smart but has no common sense, so she's kind of an airhead i guess, lol. besides that she's absolutly wonderful. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:16 pm
My straight crush... I probably liked this girl even before I realised I was gay lol I met her about a year ago (in the summer holidays), and now we're like best friends. We don't see each other a lot, maybe about once a week. But the first time I met her I ended up crying over her on the first night... long story how it happened but yeah a girl I had known for one night had the power to make me cry >< after that I kinda guessed she was a "special" girl to me, I thought about her a lot but I didn't get her mobile number or e-mail after we met so we didn't talk for a while. Luckily my brother had her e-mail and after a lot of talking we realised we played the same sport so I ended up joining her club. The fact that we were in the same club meant that we got a lot closer and we talked more and more.. then one day on msn she told me she was infatuated with my brother.. yup that hurt. a lot ><" I guess I got over that and a while later she told me she no longer had feelings for my brother. This was about 6 months ago... But even after that I still had a feeling that she still liked my bro, a few weeks ago I asked her if she did, she said no. Today I found out from my other best friend that she still does have feelings for my brother. :/ It still hurts, but I guess I was kind of expecting it. I still do like her, but I also know I'm not going to have a chance with her so Imma try to move on.. even though after 1 year of liking her I think my feelings are slowly dieing down, just really reallllyyyy slowly xD  

AznTubbeh

Timeless Goofy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:40 pm
If being a freshman isnt enough e.e
having to see the cutest senior walk by and get on the same bus as you everyday is one big emotional rollercoaster....
bah his name is confidential but hes so hot
he's spanish wif curly brown hair(he looks like a black guy xD))
and not only that he was a nerd on deh inside but a true ladies man...
we never talked EVER cuz im nawt one to talk in person but if we did.....idk...I still lubs hem 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:16 pm
I've actually had several straight crushes: I seem to have the worst luck with women....x.x My first was when I was ten years old, although I didn't realize my feelings until recently. I met a girl named Emily in Girl Guides. She was nine, but as it was my first year in the program, I mainly made friends with the girls a year younger, who had just come from Brownies. She had recently gotten a buzz cut, and it looked very cute on her. She was always very exciteable, and made everything seem brighter and more real. We spent a year as best friends, during which I was completely infatuated with her, looking up to her, and doing whatever she wanted. That's the problem with liking someone when you don't even realize your feelings: you become their slave.
My second straight crush was named Adria (and as she has Gaia, all I can do is sincerely pray that she never reads this). She was very unique in her personality and attire. She dressed like a boy, and played sports. She was the only girl in my entire class who wasn't stereotypically bland, and unbearably sweet. She has greenish brown eyes, and sandy brown hair tied in a pony-tail at the nape of her neck. My feelings for her developed in grade eight, just as I was beginning to come out to myself.
My final, and most prominent crush is on my best friend Charlotte. She's absolutely beautiful, with brown curly hair that she recently cut in a bob, green-gold eyes, a shy smile, and an absolutely brilliant mind. She's an incredible writer and musician, and we share all of the same interests. Of course, as she's straight, I have simply chosen not to share my feelings with her: I don't want to make our friendship awkward, especially since there is no chance of us ever having a relationship. She has a wonderful boyfriend, and I'm very happy for her. She really deserves it, considering the amount of cruelty she experiences from her unintelligent peers.
So that's my sob story: basically, every girl I've ever really loved has been straight, and the only girls that have ever shown interest in me turn out to be "just experimenting". I seem to have really terrible luck with women.  

Thorn73

spy_chick_forever

2,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:10 pm
im straight and i have a crush on my english teacher hes sooo hot  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:26 pm
they've both been asian haha...

the first one i knew was straight, and the second one i wasn't sure.. i kind of suspected he was straight.

I have a thing for asians... D= in az its all mexicans haha  

Qoouo

KKgirl101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:10 am
LunaD1
hah yah i fell in love with my best friend and idk...she was the weirdest thing...she was extremely homophobic(she didnt know about me) yet she enjoyed cuddling with me and running around in our undies and taking showers together lol so yah...weird straight girl..well she was also very dom and liked to be all strict and bossy and like idk lol i liked it biggrin hehe...well anyways when i finally came out of the closet she and i got in a fight because i came out to everyone BUT her for fear of her homophobia...so when i finally told her so she would stop throwing chairs at me she was stunned and so yah...we arent friends anymore sad
wow that's awesome, but really sucks neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 am
Mmmmm, you will love this.

This Girl on my basketball team the straightest girl ever, I have a crush on, she had no idea that i liked girls. I would show off make baskets with my eyes closed or looking at her. I was with my first girlfriend at the time long distance but she was visiting. we had talked and texted a lot. I had a feeling she liked me, so i told her i had a girlfriend. We didnt talk much after that it was completly awkward. FML right, gets worse. She told me that she liked me and really wanted to date, she didnt understand what was going on or why she felt this way. I broke up with my gf at the time, to date her. We dated for almost a year, she left me for a guy, we got back together dated for almost two years, she left me for a man again.... talk about heart broken, its been 11months later and
i still cant get over it.  

KKgirl101

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:02 am

there'd be a huge freakin list if i said every straight girl i LUSTED after... but there are only two straight girls i've ever had a crush on, or SOMEWHAT deeper feelings for.

obviously, the first was the girl who made me doubt my orientation. i was like in... 7th grade... and waaay more shy and submissive and whatnot. she stood up for me. we clung to each other 'cause we were both shy, and neither of us had friends. i totally lov'd her. n____n she was really nice and blahblahblah all that good shiz. she also made me feel safe and protected.

8th grade had a bageebus load of drama 'cause she basically got a group of friends. it's sort of like.... person with common sense VS a group of... well... people that didn't in a lot of areas @__@ she applied to that, or maybe she grew into that.... i'm not sure which. she became incredibly self absorbed and i still had really low self esteem so it was sort of an abusive relationship, and by relationship i mean just a general kind; when i told her i was bisexual, she was all "PSH I KNEW THAT i had a guess anyway", and then when i told her i liked her she was just all o_o and never said anything about it. she wouldn't even tell me that she didn't know what to say or anything. whenever i tried to get her opinion on anything serious, not even related to that, she was always just "i don't know" or didn't reply. IT WAS A COMPLICATED FORM OF "I DON'T KNOW" OK idk how to explain it. her parents were/are kinda psycho.

lalalalaaaa the drama lasted through 8th grade and freshman year i tried to be indifferent. i knew i was gay by then, although now i identify as pansexual(but zomg most of them are girls). this didn't work well, and basically i was faking it the entire year, and i think only this past summer i reflected and truly got over it. now she's just really amusing because of how insecure she is n___n it's funny to watch her walk around and her reactions when i don't pay attention to her.

the other i met on the internet. she's hawt as sin. or rather, adorable as sin <3333 BUT HAWT TOO. we became best friends and she's adorable and nice and optimistic n___n i knew i wasss gay i think by the time i met her. lalala there honestly wasn't much drama. i told her i liked her uhhh twice because the feelings came up ALL THE TIME aaand the 2nd time she was all "BUT WHAT IF I LIKE YOU TOO?!?!?!" and some stuff happened and now we're in a long distance open relationship and she's still hawt/adorable as sin. she says she isn't gay or even bisexual, but rather just annasexual or straight except for anna. n______________n that doesn't entirely explain why she's ok with a sort of love triangle with me and my other female best friend, though....

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff