Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Item Archive

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to tracking active and inactive sponsorships, events, and misc. Free Items and Free gold 

Tags: free item, freebie, sponsorship item, sponsorship, free item archive 

Reply Main
Golden Egg Has Hatched! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geo serenity adlehyde
Vice Captain

Familiar Elder

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:50 pm
Leitis
geo serenity adlehyde
i wonder what the new ring does. unfortunately i don't get on ZOMG as much as i'd like.
It supposedly increases loot drops. Which I adore because I only poke around on zOMG for loot to sell when I'm bored now. XD

eh, i tend to sell cash items myself, but i'm just insane. that ring's gonna be in high demand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
It's about time those damn things opened.... xd
Now to go check it out.... cool

smile_its_me

Cunning Lunatic

theexiledstripper

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course I got back into playing zOMG practically at the end of the Easter event. >.< I wish I had gotten the egg for the ring. I don't really care for the items from it though. zOMg is like the only way for me to get gold now (laptop hates bootygrab for some odd reason). lol Oh well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 am
i want one of those rings but can't afford it and i think it is great that the golden egg has finally hatched ^_^  

The Elegant Gentleman

Romantic Friend

9,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

Picnyx

Tipsy Loiterer

13,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:00 am
I tried the ring out while Tiny Terror farming, and I did see a major increase in the number of orb drops. I was able to upgrade the ring to CL 10.0 easily.

I especially like that it is a passive ring, which has a constant effect without requiring activation. It's just a shame that there isn't some shiny animation to go along with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 am
Leitis
XemokyleX
Carolina says...
can someone at least tell me what u getUser Image
Please be sure to read ALL the first post of threads before posting...It is clearly stated there. ^^

i meant the specific name for the ring  

iKawaiiKyle
Crew

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:50 am
XemokyleX
Leitis
XemokyleX
Carolina says...
can someone at least tell me what u getUser Image
Please be sure to read ALL the first post of threads before posting...It is clearly stated there. ^^

i meant the specific name for the ring
It is clearly stated there...It is called Fortune Favor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:35 pm
l Silent Echoes l
I tried the ring out while Tiny Terror farming, and I did see a major increase in the number of orb drops. I was able to upgrade the ring to CL 10.0 easily.

I especially like that it is a passive ring, which has a constant effect without requiring activation. It's just a shame that there isn't some shiny animation to go along with it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aw man! I want the ring even more now. o-o Looks like that will be my new quest... After I buy my future expensive art. lol

theexiledstripper

Aged Gaian

Fulkth

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 am
Too bad I sold one of my golden eggs for only 200k before it hatched.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:10 am
i missed the sweet heart ring when it ame out.,.. this oones a nice way to make fast gold tho i guess  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

armadillodreamer

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 am
l Silent Echoes l

Oh excellent! I prefer to hunt in Gold Beach since you can do three quests at once, I hope the orb drops are high there too!

I tend to solo zOMG, and that means that I've got 6 or 7 high-level attack rings, plus Diagnose. Now that I'm stuck on the Stone Coatl quest in Otami, I realize that I've got to crew up to go any further. Experienced crews do not like newbies with such an unbalanced ring set, so now I need to earn orbs to build up all my other rings, which until now have been sitting in my inventory at CL 1 or 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:50 pm
armadillodreamer
l Silent Echoes l

Oh excellent! I prefer to hunt in Gold Beach since you can do three quests at once, I hope the orb drops are high there too!

I tend to solo zOMG, and that means that I've got 6 or 7 high-level attack rings, plus Diagnose. Now that I'm stuck on the Stone Coatl quest in Otami, I realize that I've got to crew up to go any further. Experienced crews do not like newbies with such an unbalanced ring set, so now I need to earn orbs to build up all my other rings, which until now have been sitting in my inventory at CL 1 or 2.
I actually found the best way to farm orbs was to run Papa Saw on hard. O: This ring should help boost the orb rate plus the double orb thingie isn't that badly priced in the Marketplace.  

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

Nyumonster

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:05 pm
I wish I could play zOMG more, but my computer's too slow. x.x  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 pm
Fulkth
Too bad I sold one of my golden eggs for only 200k before it hatched.

You sold it for 200, 000?
Sounds like a dream.
I havent checked the marketplace, but I'm sure the ring is quadruple that by now, especially since people are saying it'll be dropping more loot.  

angl4evah

Feral Fatcat

16,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Ice SW

Invisible Gekko

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:48 am
Leitis
armadillodreamer
l Silent Echoes l

I actually found the best way to farm orbs was to run Papa Saw on hard. O: This ring should help boost the orb rate plus the double orb thingie isn't that badly priced in the Marketplace.

Agreed. Go to the saw mill and request papa saw hard. Hopefully you'll get a good crew, and you can go a few rounds. Generally ps hard and ss hard are the two looting boss games.

If you need help in otami, there's also a ton of wandering cl 10 in gold beach who often like to help people level up. ^.^  
Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff