Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
This week sucked. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 am
Szen
Thanks for the virtual hugs, guys. <3 I'm actually feeling much less down today, so they must have worked. x3

I'm sorry to hear that you guys have had problems getting paid too. That sucks. D: I guess it happens, and more so lately. I've never had that kind of problem before. They better not go bankrupt. DX It should be fine though, since if they get paid for this job, then I get paid. I'm subcontracting through them.

Angel: The first was anon, but the 2nd one wasn't. XD <33

Qui: I've wanted to move there ever since I visited. XD Part of me feels like it wouldn't be much more hassle moving there than finding a new house and more work here. XD

Oh well...you win some you lose some xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:19 am
@Szen: I'm glad you're feeling better today, and you know that we're always here when you need to vent smile
Just out of interest, where in Ireland would you like to move to? Belfast is fairly cheap to live in, most places in the Republic would be dearer considering how high the euro is at the minute. I really wish I could meet you guys irl, it'd be so awesome. It just sucks that we're all so far away sad
If any Suitans are visiting Ireland, let me know! Unless you're visiting Kerry or somewhere, then it'll likely take me a few days just to get to you xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:50 pm
Well I've only been in Dublin, and I loved it. I'd imagine it's probably expensive there though. My (now former) roommate lives in Cork, but I've never been there to know what it's like. xD  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff