Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
Make A Wish - Closed. Winner: lll Demonica lll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corianders Candle

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:29 pm
I wish that the love of my life will stay with me forever and ever and that everyone has a great summer of 2010. smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:32 pm
I wish for my Grandpa back! crying  

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Jellymancer

Wheezing Noob

6,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 pm
I wish for my 2 grandma's a safe recovery, one has cancer and she's 83 and one's almost blind, she's 74.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 pm
I wish i would finish school now... so i can go with my gf to another country ... :3... we cant be together because we live in different countries, and we two are under-18.  

Gin The Bard

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kael Sombre Lune

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:25 am
I wish i get a burning penguin that will help me to defeat evils kangaroos that are comploting to destroy the world with their giant nuclear boomarang. Having that penguin could makes me save the world and that's awesome !  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:50 am
This wish is for everyone...
My cuz has a father and mother who divorsed... I cried and i didn't want tthat happening to Everybody .
My wish is that all family and relatives and friends and also enemys could go together... (Unless the enemy is mean or the relatives are mean... .__.)
I dont wanna cry No More!
The Wish will Not come true.. -__-  

UnBiologically Faxed

Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oppa no

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 am
I wish that my dad doesn't die! He has a lot of health issues, and might die soon...I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE DADDY!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:10 am
~~I wish that when the Time for human kind and other species to come to an end,people won't be scared but instead breathe a sigh of relief instead of causing an uproar and panic till' their last moments of life~~ I want to die peacefully c: Don't You? heart  

Kohane Hoshi

Anti-Gamma

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:05 pm
I wish i could will do something great not only for the people I know, but for everyone, and I wish the world could change and that dark part of us could be less of an influence than it already is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 pm
Anti-Gamma
I wish i could will do something great not only for the people I know, but for everyone, and I wish the world could change and that dark part of us could be less of an influence than it already is.

On a goofy not, I wish someone would knock out the BP guy so he could have a spill, and get some long domed-shaped hair and go to japan in a old honda and drag race, lol.  

Anti-Gamma

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Ray-JCast

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 pm
When my parents divorced, I wish I had the courage to leave with my father instead of my brother. I Wish I hadn't pissed off my dad before he left...and I wish my brother didn't run away after  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:05 pm
I wish I could play Halo 2 with my brother.
But he just talks and talks, and pretends he is a grunt.  

astrumical

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:08 pm
"I wish that my sister's broken heart will find peace and happiness again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:31 pm
I have a silly wish, one that I cherish and desire more than anything else. It may sound childish to some, and absurd to most who knows my age and gender, but I want it all the same.

For life, there is only one thing that I want. My own family. Break that into two parts, a husband and loads of kids, preferably a boy as my first child.

I wish for a husband who can protect me and our kids for as long as they should be in our protection, one that would only be there for me and only me, I'm not a big fan of polygamy sorry, a man that would stay by my side through rough times and one that I could communicate with ease and love....

And as for Gaia, I wish for Gaia to always be there till after I have babies, not only for me but also my kids! xd  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ray-JCast

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:45 pm
OH! I wish for the American dream... oh wait, The American Dream is a lie neutral  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff