Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
SunnySide Orphange (Accepting anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you sign up...cause you love me oh so dearly xD
  Surly sure ^^
  no cause i hate you
View Results

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:44 pm
User Image
"So I've noticed," Jerome stated bluntly. It was a bit lonely here, but it was better than having to live on the streets. "True enough, true enough."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:45 am
"But hey, she said lifting her head up, I'm sure the place will pick up, so that means i can't give up...." she starred into space for a while and laid her head back down..."Nah to much effert, maybe later though. wahhhh Raine tired!" she glanced down remembering the shoulder, "Your shoulder is squishy, like a pillow!" she rubbed her head all over that one shoulder for confort, all over one side of his head was now a bushy mess.  

ninja_yuffie101

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Name: Alayza Mason
role: orphan
bio: Alayza grew up an only child with only a dad.He was abusive towards her for seven years. The day of her seventh birthday,the neighbors reported a loud scream from Alayza.The police arrived and arrested her dad.She moved from house to house,and the finally went to the orphanage,She was a smart girl and was able to graduate this year.
Likes: Books,friends,kids,and anyone who would take care of her.
Hates: Violence,spiders,and guns.
Anime Image:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image
Jerome chuckled as he walked into the living room, feeling her rub her head against his back. "So much for your enthusiasm," he joked, taking a seat on the couch without setting her down first. "Then again, if it weren't for your energy, I wouldn't be having anything to look forward to at the end of my day." As soon as he let go of her legs, he leaned back on her in a playful manner, tilting his head back to look at her face. "You really do feel that you need a break though. Why not just chill tomorrow instead of clean?"

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am
((OMG are you laying on me!))

....."Are you laying on me!" she strugged a bit before giving up, cooking and cleaning all day took out your energy, she just didnt have the effert anymore. "i guess i could relax tomorrow...I know instead of clean i could bake! what kind of pastries do you like?" she looked at him, smiling an innocent cheerful grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am
(( My girl friends get mad at me for doing that. Some of the time. xDD ))

User Image
"Maybe I am?" Jerome said up to Raine with a smirk before sitting up and scooting over to give her room. "And you're deciding to bake on a school day when I can't stay and help." He made a childish pouty face at her before smiling. "I haven't had pastries in a while, so surprise me! As long as it has no pineapple or coconut in it!"

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am
((I tis not mad xD))

"Yay i has room again!" she looked at curiously, "Are you allergic to pinapple and coconut?" she seemed to be in deep thought a while, choosing over, creams and such. when all of a sudden she exploded. "WHY IN HEAVENS EARTH HAVE YOU NOT EATEN PASTRIES!!!!TOMORROW I'M MAKING A BUNCH FOR YOU AND STUFFING YOU!!!!!.....LIKE THANKGIVING TURKEY!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am
User Image
Alayza walked into the orphanage after she had just gotten back from her job at a coffee shop.She walked past the living room,getting a small glance of what Raine and Jerome were doing.She rubbed her eyes and continued walking to her room.  

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am
((Yay a post....I now <3 chu...not like that stare ))

Raine turned around to see her wlking to her room...."Welcome back!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 am
User ImageAlayza turned around at the sound of Raine's voice."Oh hey,"she said smiling.
((Ha,it's okay.))  

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 am
"How was work?" Raine asked still sitting on the couch, but smiling cheerfully at her. "I'm going to bake tomorrow, anthing you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am
User Image
Jerome shook his head at her question. "No, I just don't like-- OHGAWD, YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT!!" he yelled, jumping off and running out of the room, fake crying. "Hi Lyzzie!!" he said as he ran by Alayza and into a closet, shutting himself in.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am
"....." her eyes followed as he ran into the closet, "How can he not like pastries...I know I'll make even more!" she walked to the closet, opened the door and sat on him. "I'm sorry...I over reacted, before my parents died, they would make me pastries, different kinds on different occasions. So i felt joy in them, i thought everyone should enjoy it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am
User Image
"I never said I didn't like pastries," Jerome said after he was sat on. "I mean that as a joke. I'm sorry if I offended you, Raine." He smiled apologetically.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am
she turned around so that she was looking at him, and looked at him for a while then...she slapped his forehead. "You didnt offent me, just thought i'd tell you my baking story. But it doesnt keep me from baking you lots of pastries." she smiled, "I should probably get off him...." she thought to herself. "Eh to much effert he wants me off so bad he can carry me."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff