Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
O.O HOLY CRAP! (Come look if you like pokèmon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many shiny pokèmon do you have?
  1-2
  10+
View Results

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:17 am
Eto.. I don't remember what shinies I have now that my pokemon cartraige is long gone, but I believe I had a box full of shinies that included the eevee set, gardevoir and gallade, scizor, weavile (which is mai baby), Metagross, Ninjask and probably a majority of the dragons D;

edit; If I recalled, my Metagross, Vaporeon, and Weavile are all EV trained and for competative battling, so I'm extremely lucky I was able to obtain shinies with natures I want 8D.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 pm
Nakita Maceo
My third shiny, my Ghastly, is probably my most favorite shiny EVER. I found him because I just decided it was time to wander around in Diamond. ..I think I just caught him with a Dark Ball.

HAET scream  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ameria S

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 pm
I only have the red Gyarados. I fail at shinies. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 pm
I have one EPIC FAIL shiny, Magikarp...  

astrorum

Bashful Prophet

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm
Well, now Tsubaki is my shiny Salamence. Not the best nature, but still a great pokèmon! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:59 am
I've got a shiny Dusknoir.  

Letter-W

Shy Star

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 am
Here's a method for getting some shinies:

http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Shadow: It's funny on the shiny page I just posted, they show a shiny Dusknoir, haha! They are pretty cool...

Has anyone ever actually seen one of their shiny pokemon in the anime? I don't usually watch it, but I happened to see a shiny female Donphan on the show one day, and I have a shiny female Donphan, lol.
I know a shiny Magikarp once appeared in the anime, though I never saw the episode. And the shiny Gyarados on your HeartGold and SoulSilver games has also appeared in the anime. Meh, I'll just post that page:

http://www.serebii.net/anime/shiny/  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 am
User Image

I have a shiny Shellos, it's the pink shellos only it looks orange.
It's cool, i also have the red Garados.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

sonic dreams collection

Tiny Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:50 am
I have a shiny evee ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:39 am
I have a shiny Milotic.
(Actually I never knew it was shiny until two years later. ._. Gosh I was stupid.)

x-Shadow Wind

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 pm
Every shiny I've ever had has been lost, either by my brother restarting my game, or my cousin stealing my game. >:U

Shinies I HAD:

- Dustox
- Wingull
- Duskull
- Shellos (west)
- Ralts
- Gyarados (duh)

I think that's all...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 pm
Dethani
I have a shiny evee ;D
D: I want a shiny Eevee! Maybe I could trade with you? (that is, if I can get Wifi access.)  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 pm
I have a shiny Ho-oh now XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:46 pm
The Soul Dew Guardian
emowolf9686
Maybe a bit, but we all brag about pokemon games! <3

By the way, The soul Dew Guardian?!? Like in Pokemon Heros the movie?! With Latios and Latias???? x3 God I love that pokemon movie!!! It is the best, besides garitina and the sky warrior :3 Those are two great movies <3 But seriously I love your username~

A shiny Luxray and Manectric???!?!?! I would trade for those two almost anything!!! <3

Lol, Yesh, that's where my username came from, 2 of my 3 favorite Pokèmon. But it's so sad at the end of the movie! sad (I don't want to be a spoiler for people who haven't seen the movie)

Well, if I can get up to the coffeehouse, then maybe I could trade them to you. My Luxray is a male at lvl 100 with no name, and Manetric is female, I think lvl 61, and I called her Minda. Idk if I'll be able to change her nickname though.

I also got lucky with my Gardevoir and got a Modest nature, so her Sp Atk. is 308.

I knows! The ending is so sad! ):

Wow a lvl 100 Luxray...... And Manetric whee
What pokemon would you like from me though?
And I have to wait until tomarrow or Monday before I have Wifi agian >.<

o: Wow your Gardevoir sounds like it could kick some butt ;o
Lolz <3  

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:46 pm
emowolf9686
The Soul Dew Guardian
emowolf9686
Maybe a bit, but we all brag about pokemon games! <3

By the way, The soul Dew Guardian?!? Like in Pokemon Heros the movie?! With Latios and Latias???? x3 God I love that pokemon movie!!! It is the best, besides garitina and the sky warrior :3 Those are two great movies <3 But seriously I love your username~

A shiny Luxray and Manectric???!?!?! I would trade for those two almost anything!!! <3

Lol, Yesh, that's where my username came from, 2 of my 3 favorite Pokèmon. But it's so sad at the end of the movie! sad (I don't want to be a spoiler for people who haven't seen the movie)

Well, if I can get up to the coffeehouse, then maybe I could trade them to you. My Luxray is a male at lvl 100 with no name, and Manetric is female, I think lvl 61, and I called her Minda. Idk if I'll be able to change her nickname though.

I also got lucky with my Gardevoir and got a Modest nature, so her Sp Atk. is 308.

I knows! The ending is so sad! ):

Wow a lvl 100 Luxray...... And Manetric whee
What pokemon would you like from me though?
And I have to wait until tomarrow or Monday before I have Wifi agian >.<

o: Wow your Gardevoir sounds like it could kick some butt ;o
Lolz <3

Wasn't it that saddest ending for all of the pokèmon movies? The new movies.... kinda suck... I love the old ones! ^^

Well, idk when I'll be up at the coffee house, and to tell you the truth, I've only used wifi 3 times, one was going intosome wifi plaza, the other 2 were for wifi events. :/

Y'know, I haven't used Tikal (I named my gardevoir that, idk why) in awhile. I know I bred her and she has a daughter with the same nature and the move Destiny Bond.  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff