Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Jacob handed the owner 15$ and said” trust me, she’s right. If you ban her, you loose 60% of your customers”  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Riley pulled herself out of a spell for temporary gender changes. Twenty four hours as a girl wouldn't hurt any of the jocks at school...she shook her head. "Ready?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 pm
"yes." he said  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:21 pm
Riley nodded. "I need some herbs, and then you're going to help me." she said, knowing he wouldn't take it the wrong way. "I need another person there when I attempt my next spell, or there's a chance I could fly out of the atmosphere."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 pm
“Only on one condition: you help me with this book..” he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:38 pm
Riley nodded. Suddenly someone slammed into her, sending her books flying. "I'm so sorry!" she said, gathering her books. As the stranger walked away she muttered under her breath, "Watch where you're going, a** munch."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:40 pm
they walked on as he read the book." this book allows you to 'dream walk'! whats that mean?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:50 pm
"Well, alot of people mistake it for sleep walking, so if the person wasn't very bright, it could mean it allows you to control what you do in your sleep-like say, get the house cleaning done without even realizing it. The real Dream Walking, though, is the creation of a world in your dreams. It is a very real world, though on a different plane, but to anyone who sees you on this plane, it would appear that you are asleep. In this dream world, which can be anything you want. You are...different. The reality of that particular plane is affected, and you could virtually create a world where you were the god of everything, but it's very difficult. Most say only some can do it, like, it runs through blood lines or something, ecause what you're doing is literally creating an alternate plane of demension." Riley realized for a start that that was probably the most she had ever said. Not alot of people were interested in the things she knew.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm
"do you think your mom would mind me staying over again? if not we can do this whole plane thing your... blabbering about." he cringed after he said it. waiting for the punch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 am
Riley said nothing for a moment, then reached up and pulled a single hair from Jacob's head."My mom is probably going to get very suspicious." she said, adjusting her books, "but of course she won't bring it up. About the plane? You can try. I can't make it work. You're free to use my assortment of magic supplies, though."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 am
"All you need to do is burn this stuff together and fall asleep." he said looking at her with a glare.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 am
She glared back. "I MEANT I don't have the right power for it." she glanced at a closed sign on the door of the herb shop. "Great." she muttered.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 am
"you dont need power. you just burn the incence and fall asleep. besides, i need 2 people for it anyways. lets try it and find out ok?" he was looking at riley and waqs trying not to get frustrated. she didnt need power. besides, he was a pcsikick. that was enoughf power for bothe of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 am
Riley sighed in frustration. "You don't GET it! Fine. Whatever." she walked up the sidewalk to a house and stuck a key in the lock. "Mom won't be home for another few hours." she said, tossing her keys in a bowl and setting the new books on the counter.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm
he crossed his arms as she slid her key in to the lock.
"YOU dont get it! im pscickick! thats enough power for the bopthe of us! why? is she at work still?" he said it all at once. he had a feeling he would get punched or something.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff