Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Finally! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wow... It's been long enough that I almost forgot a poll.
  Oh noes!
View Results

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm
_.listen._

Iiiiifaaaaa.
/wavewave.
^__^
Welcome back, congratulations, and glad you're here!

_.do|what|they|say._
_.or|they|take|it|away._
_.id|rather|be|dead._
_.than|carry|on._

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:49 am
IFA!
-glomp-
It's awesome to see you again, congrats on getting married! biggrin
As you've probably noticed, the guild is a bit dead now compared to how it was when you left, everyone's sort of branching out and dealing with things in real life. I moved into a house with my friends, it's awesome. And I finished my second year of university, still don't have my exam results from spring semester though. Since I don't have that much money now, my summer is basically going to be spent on either short trips or just sitting around the house xd
Glad you're back, we missed you! smile

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Mouzi

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:07 am
Hey Ifa! I just came back to Gaia as a whole recently. I don't know if you remember me but I recognize your username so I thought I'd say hello. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:01 am
~*~

Oh. My. God. IIIIFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

-flytackle-

~*~

Den Dristige Djevelen

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 pm
PainfullyVivid

I changed my major from Studio Art to English-Writing with a minor in Art. So, I'll probably just be taking as many drawing classes as I can (which is only 5) or some drawing and a photo class. Not sure. I just can't deal with the department on a permanent, constant basis. I'd tear out all my hair. @____@ And theirs. They lose things. They let the tech guys who are the only ones that have the passwords to use certain items in the Art lab off during finals week when people need to use the color laser printer to print their finals. Neither of my classes were really instructional. It was mostly just, "See this still life? Draw it. Then read this chapter tonight." or learning to do projects but not the actual topic of the class, 2D Design.

Yeah. This slump is just really long and comes and goes a lot. It might just be that we need to do some inviting to get a few new regs up in here. I just hate mass inviting.

OH.
I HAVE AN EXCITING THING.
I CHOPPED OFF MOST OF MY HAIR.
I have a pixie cut now.
As an English (literature) major, I must say, I approve of your new areas of study. XD <3 Sounds like your art department really rather blows, though, which is highly unfortunate. :/ Any possibility of going to a different school with a better department, or are you set on this school?

You cut off your hair? surprised Are there pictures somewhere?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 pm
comfortably_dumb
Hey Ifa! It's really great to see you again! =]
Congratulations on the marriage!!! heart
Oh Grand and Glorious Comfledore! *HUG* I'm so glad to see you! Is everything all right (ish?) with you? I wasn't even sure you'd still be here, with being so busy all the time. smile  

Ifailedmywillsave

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 pm
SykotikKytten
_.listen._

Iiiiifaaaaa.
/wavewave.
^__^
Welcome back, congratulations, and glad you're here!

_.do|what|they|say._
_.or|they|take|it|away._
_.id|rather|be|dead._
_.than|carry|on._

surprised Heeeeey! *hug* Thank you very much. ^_^ Glad to be here, even if it'll be somewhat erratic. How're you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 pm
Aquila15
IFA!
-glomp-
It's awesome to see you again, congrats on getting married! biggrin
As you've probably noticed, the guild is a bit dead now compared to how it was when you left, everyone's sort of branching out and dealing with things in real life. I moved into a house with my friends, it's awesome. And I finished my second year of university, still don't have my exam results from spring semester though. Since I don't have that much money now, my summer is basically going to be spent on either short trips or just sitting around the house xd
Glad you're back, we missed you! smile

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh
Qui! heart heart *hug* OMG I missed you! Congratulations on getting the house thing settles and finishing your second year! Uni was not as easy for me as people told me it would be. d: If it makes you feel better about the money situation, I'm sort of unemployed and low on money too. Looks like I'm mostly going to spend the summer job hunting and scraping up money. But I'm really glad to be back, even if it'll be off and on, and I'm excited to see you're still around. *hug*  

Ifailedmywillsave

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 pm
Ifailedmywillsave
comfortably_dumb
Oh Grand and Glorious Comfledore! *HUG* I'm so glad to see you! Is everything all right (ish?) with you? I wasn't even sure you'd still be here, with being so busy all the time. smile
Things have been great! I am still really busy like... all the time, but I have been managing. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 pm
Mouzi
Hey Ifa! I just came back to Gaia as a whole recently. I don't know if you remember me but I recognize your username so I thought I'd say hello. ^^;
I recognize your username, and I remember you always had pretty avatars - more streamlined and less clutter than the huge names in here. Which I always liked! XD So thank you and I'm glad to know I'm still welcome.  

Ifailedmywillsave

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 pm
comfortably_dumb
Ifailedmywillsave
comfortably_dumb
Things have been great! I am still really busy like... all the time, but I have been managing. :3
*laughs* Glad to hear it! I kept meaning to check back in and see what was going on and if there was anything I could help with. Sorta failed at that. d:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 pm
Den Dristige Djevelen
~*~

Oh. My. God. IIIIFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

-flytackle-

~*~
*is tackled* D3! Hi! You're crushing my lungs! 8D;  

Ifailedmywillsave

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 pm
Ifailedmywillsave
comfortably_dumb
Ifailedmywillsave
comfortably_dumb
*laughs* Glad to hear it! I kept meaning to check back in and see what was going on and if there was anything I could help with. Sorta failed at that. d:
Well, you've been really busy, too! n__n
BUTTT I will be graduating soon, so all is well!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 pm
comfortably_dumb
Ifailedmywillsave
comfortably_dumb
Ifailedmywillsave
comfortably_dumb
:O Exciting!!! When is THAT happening?!  

Ifailedmywillsave

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Ifailedmywillsave
comfortably_dumb
Ifailedmywillsave
comfortably_dumb
Ifailedmywillsave
comfortably_dumb
:O Exciting!!! When is THAT happening?!
December! =D  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas