A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I just want a boy to like me. >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grr, belly, stop being so big! You scare away people!
  lmao
  Don't talk that way about yourself (but..my belly is mean?! D<)
View Results

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm
Momo The Strange
Okay, I didn't say that heartbreak thing right. I don't WANT heartbreak, I'm just not AFRAID of getting my heart broke.
And yes, I would still want a boyfriend if my friends didn't have one. I've wanted a boyfriend since 7th grade. And I didn't have that many friends in 7th grade, and the ones I did weren't dating
Love from friends is great. Don't have much from my family, but the family members that I am close to are great too. But sometimes, a girl needs more. I'm not naive. I know sex comes with relationships. And I'm not going to date some guy who just wants sex from me. I have to love them. And they have to love me.

Sorry if I've sounded rude, I just get really bugged when people think they know me. It's just a huge pet peeve. :/
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Honey, it's not that I think I know you.
It's that I know your age. I felt the same way at your age, and no, it turned out I wasn't able to handle a relationship. I got hurt pretty bad from it and took me years to get over it.
I was always more mature than the other girls my age and it still happened.
It doesn't matter whether you're not afraid of it or not, it's still something you don't want, nor need at your age.
I was always careful and I thought I knew what it would be like, I thought I knew what I was getting myself into. I was saying the same things at your age.
I felt I knew what I wanted and I felt I knew I was ready for it, but at 15, you're just not.
To be honest, at 15 you are pretty naive no matter who you are when it comes to relationships.
Yes, sometimes a girl needs more than the love from her friends and family, but she needs to know when the time is right and at 15, it just isn't.
I don't know how I can make you understand this, but at 15, you're still a little girl.

User ImageUser Image
...so she told me to be the fool with a dream...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:58 pm
Really, girl I'm sorry to say this over again....but you don't actually need a boyfriend right now. I don't have all the future insight. I'm only 16, but I can tell you that last year, two years ago, probably even now I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. I think if you're going to be that desperate about it, that's just a sign you're not steady enough for one. A person shouldn't be swooning and sighing over a guy. That's not a relationship, it's worship. Really, I don't think (and like you, I've never had a boyfriend. Rejected plenty, but they're just never the ones I'm actually looking at.) that a relationship is just about kissing, hugging, holding hands....it's about what goes on beyond that. It's about the talking, the conversation. The actual structure which you build those physical perks on. Anything else is simply infatuation. Also, the truth is guys ARE gonna look for someone confident to reject them. It's their nature. They want someone to chase after, not somebody to be chasing after them.
(Haha. And I'm sorry to offer excuses. I don't think I was over rude in that post, but truly I am delaing this moment with my friend just getting expelled from school for taking blame for someone else's drugs...on community service, and what does he plan to do other than that with his summer? Smok pot. And other drugs. And drink. And not change a thing. So truly, I am ticked and I hope it didn't come up in that response.)  

viper_353

PEWPEWROAR

Invisible Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:11 pm
I felt like you awhile ago and I'm almost 17. I've never had a boyfriend either when most of my friends had and it got to me for awhile. I've always had crushes on guys up until now and I feel so relieved. When you know how guys can be it can be quite upsetting. You may be mature, but some guys if not many won't be and it won't feel like what you are expecting. :/ Many in the past have given me false hope or have led me on too. But now I try to focus on other things which is mainly my studies and I've never felt more happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image
Questing a Embarrassed Dream

I quit reading after whiny fat chicks.

But, I'm 17 going on 18, and I've never even kissed anyone. Some people are just meant to wait.

User Image

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:18 pm
Sirius x Remus
User Image
Questing a Embarrassed Dream

I quit reading after whiny fat chicks.

But, I'm 17 going on 18, and I've never even kissed anyone. Some people are just meant to wait.

User Image
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...

Yeah, I wanted to...but I didn't...
I mean, just because you're fat, doesn't mean you can't get a boyfriend. I know more fat people who have boyfriends than skinny people and in my experience, it's the skinny people that are more whiny about it.
I weigh 205 lbs, I have been told by my doctor I am fat (in the nicest way possible) but I still have a boyfriend. In fact, the guys seem to be more attracted by me than the skinny chicks for some reason.
I asked one why once and they told me "There's more to hold on to." and they were dead serious.
Seriously though, stereotype much?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:43 pm
I'm kinda in the same situation, except that when it comes to boys, if they like me, great, if they don't, whatever. But if you want to know this boy better, talk to him and possibly become his friend. Boys can't get to know you if they don't know who you are! Don't let you wanted to get a boyfriend get in the way of common scence. If you have a bad feeling about a boy, by all means, say no. Hope this helps. mrgreen  

thebluestchu

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 pm
Ok everyone's saying "Oh don't worry about it, you're only 15," BUT I'm 15 too, and I feel the exact same way. I've never had a bf, and ALL my friends have. Seriously, every last one of them. And it's frustrating. So we'll get through it together (;

Boyfriend material doesn't just walk through our doors, so maybe try and meet people who aren't in your group?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:32 pm
Also, @Angel Nicholson:

I can see where you're coming from, but people are different. You got you're heart broken at 15, and weren't able to trust again for a while, but maybe Momo The Strange (sorry I don't know your real name) moves on faster than other people. Maybe she IS mature enough to handle heartbreak. She just said she wants to experience life, and by all means I think she should. I also don't believe we're in the place to tell her what not to do.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:38 am
Also, @Angel Nicholson:

I can see where you're coming from, but people are different. You got you're heart broken at 15, and weren't able to trust again for a while, but maybe Momo The Strange (sorry I don't know your real name) moves on faster than other people. Maybe she IS mature enough to handle heartbreak. She just said she wants to experience life, and by all means I think she should. I also don't believe we're in the place to tell her what not to do.

I was never able to trust. It had nothing to do with that. What I'm saying is it's not something you want to throw yourself into. And also being 15 and mentioning that you feel the exact same way, any opinions you have on this would be pretty biased.

I'm not telling her what not to do, but believe me, you do not want to throw yourself into a position where you're bound to get your heart broken. Moving on faster or slower has nothing to do with having your heart broken, it doesn't make it hurt less, it doesn't make it hurt more.
Whether you move on faster or slower doesn't make a heart break any better.
Maturity has nothing to do with that. You just don't want to do it. It's one of the most horrible feelings.
So yes, I am in the place to tell her what to do. Why? Because she's bound to not listen to me anyway. And number two, I wasn't telling her what to do and what not to do. I was advising her against it. If you were the one who posted this, I would have said the exact same thing.

But considering the fact that you feel the exact same way, you're clearly not mature enough to handle a relationship, either.
And yes, if you're talking about how you're desperate and all that, then no. You're not mature enough to handle a relationship.
You can ask just about anyone and they'll probably tell you pretty much the same thing.
You do not have to have your heart broken to experience life.
Anyone who thinks you should is an idiot at the subject who doesn't give a s**t about relationships enough to be serious about one and make it work well to you and your boyfriend/girlfriend's advantages.
Grow up is what I'm telling you.

Until someone can stop being so needy for a boyfriend, they are not mature enough to handle the relationship is all I'm saying here.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:57 am
This is all making me laugh xD
Yes she is 15, she sounds desperate. BUT mature is not an age it's an action. She most likely is mature enough to know what a relationship is about.

Momo:
My advice is to forget about looking for a guy and one will come to you. It happens all the time. Just kick it with your friends and live life to its fullest and a guy WILL come along trust me.

ThePsychoBitch

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:26 pm
Angel Nicholson
Also, @Angel Nicholson:

I was never able to trust. It had nothing to do with that. What I'm saying is it's not something you want to throw yourself into. And also being 15 and mentioning that you feel the exact same way, any opinions you have on this would be pretty biased.

I'm not telling her what not to do, but believe me, you do not want to throw yourself into a position where you're bound to get your heart broken. Moving on faster or slower has nothing to do with having your heart broken, it doesn't make it hurt less, it doesn't make it hurt more.
Whether you move on faster or slower doesn't make a heart break any better.
Maturity has nothing to do with that. You just don't want to do it. It's one of the most horrible feelings.
So yes, I am in the place to tell her what to do. Why? Because she's bound to not listen to me anyway. And number two, I wasn't telling her what to do and what not to do. I was advising her against it. If you were the one who posted this, I would have said the exact same thing.

But considering the fact that you feel the exact same way, you're clearly not mature enough to handle a relationship, either.
And yes, if you're talking about how you're desperate and all that, then no. You're not mature enough to handle a relationship.
You can ask just about anyone and they'll probably tell you pretty much the same thing.
You do not have to have your heart broken to experience life.
Anyone who thinks you should is an idiot at the subject who doesn't give a s**t about relationships enough to be serious about one and make it work well to you and your boyfriend/girlfriend's advantages.
Grow up is what I'm telling you.

Until someone can stop being so needy for a boyfriend, they are not mature enough to handle the relationship is all I'm saying here.

User ImageUser Image

Well anyone's opinions are biased on their life experiences.

And I never said I was desperate. I am most definitely NOT desperate. I meant I felt the same way about wanting to experience a love life. I don't throw myself at anyone who shows interest at me. I've actually turned down all the guys who have asked me out because I didn't want to have a relationship with that person. Not because I "wasn't mature enough".
And she even said she didn't want a heart break in one of her later posts, it's just something inevitable that happens. UNLESS you end up living happily ever after with the first guy you date, which most likely won't happen, you're bound to get hurt sooner or later. I never said I wanted a heart brake either, however it HAS happened to me, even though I wasn't dating the guy at the time. Someone can't let the fear of having their heart broken stop them from dating.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 pm
At least he loves you that all that matters.

I got my heartbroken at the age of 14 two times.
It sucked but I was to young to date a guyn that time.
My parents were watching out for me.
Thank god they did or else I would be having sex at 14 years old which isn't good.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers