Hikari-chan is back~! Alrighty, so high school is doing ok (No upperclassmen bullying me XD) and there's problems with the middle school next door - __- The stupid middle schoolers come in our territory doing as they please! Plus they're a bunch of immature loud mouths! scream I mean, really! This is home of the huskies! (that's our school's mascot) Geez... middle schoolers stare Now, when my friends and I were the middle schoolers, we're just normal kids having fun. And ever since the new middle schoolers came, it isn't the same anymore confused

Okay! Enough talk about school! Moving on...I'm moving! How...exciting mrgreen .................................not really sweatdrop Gahhhh! Moving to a new house is just a pain! gonk Besides, I like my house...I dont wanna move... crying Sadly, my parents can no longer afford it so we have to move to a different house. But some good things are: 1) It's closer to my school 2) It was enough space for my dog to run around and play 3) It's kinda spacious 4) it's actually really nice ^-^
I just hope that I'll move before or after Sacanime. (Yep! I'm goin to Sacanime next year! wink )