Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Guys, I'm not doing so well. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free
  Gold
View Results

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 pm
~*~

Babe, if the people you're coming out to are going to cut off what is likely an excellent relationship otherwise simply because you're gay, they aren't worth the ground you walk on.
Spend a little more time with the people who really care about you, try to distance yourself from anything you could use to harm yourself, and, seriously, have a bit of quality petting-and-fetch time with a dog. They are amazing therapy.

~*~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 pm
klynkz
Thanks guys.

An honest story: I took my pocket knife to the park today. I was inches away from cutting my carotid artery. Something made me stop though; I don't know what. Then I texted my [fire department] friends for help. They responded, cooled me down, reassured me that I do indeed have friends. In fact, one of them left work to come visit. It was so heart-warming that I cried for two hours.

The other assholes may have stopped talking to you because you've come out to them but ones that will leave work to come and help you are true friends. Those people care about you, you obviously mean alot to them.
One night I was out with 2 of my friends and they had just started going out. They were all over each other, which caused me a great deal of stress as I had a sizeable thing for one of them at the time. In drunken desperation, I texted my friend Anthony, telling him to come and meet me on the top floor of the building we were in. He says he thought I was on the roof, about to jump off. He texted one of his friends to calm him down, he was going to ring the police and everything. It made me realise that he cares about me, and your friends have done the same.

You're beginning to really scare me. You have achieved so much in your life (way more than me and you're not much older than me) and you have people who truly care about you, they'd be devestated if you took your own life.

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

lgtenos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:34 pm
I'm feeling much better. My fire department friends are the best. Thank you everyone for the support~  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff