Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Casual Discussion
Man Eating Pillows!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 pm
The frog leapt to and fro, evading his captors as they tried to capture him. As he moved for the door, with a movement so quick, he turned and said "Never shall the frogs lie down, for we shall soon revolt!"

why does that sound kinda poetic? guess im in a poem-y mood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:21 am
-Orcus kicked the frog out of the door and returned to his seat- I like it but if we blow the source then what do we have to keep them at bay? Once again I say nuke the renegades!  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:46 pm
"That maybe good, but then we want be able to make normal pillows again!" Blue exclaimed to Orcus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:29 pm
Just create a new manufacturing plant. It's simple enough isn't it?  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:07 pm
"Nah, nah, then they'll just multiply again." Ty nodded wisely to herself after popping up from under the table. "What we need to do is burn them every time they cross out lines. Keep them in their place."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:03 pm
-Orcus looked up at Ty- What the f*** is happening in this commissions room? Frogs, people popping out from under desks... Am I going crazy?  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 pm
A little surprised by the newcomer Blue then turned to face Orcus and said "And what if they don't die from the nuke then we will have radioactive man eating pillows after us!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm
Silas smiled slyly.
"Ah, I was wondering when you'd come out from under that table, Lt. Ty."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:14 am
-Orcus slammed his head into the table a couple of times and relaxed- It's impossible that they don't die as a result from the nukes. Radioactive pillows aren't a problem, radioactivity should short circuit whatever drives them as individuals.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 am
"That's the solution to one problem. But even if the current threat is addressed...that still leaves the problem of the Hell-Mouth. We've got to shut down that Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and find a way to close the gate beneath it. Otherwise, we might have to deal with demon-comforters, devil-mattresses, and evil bedroom suites. Lt. Ty, any ideas?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:21 pm
"I got hungry, Cpt. Silas. Ran out of wonder waffles." Ty grinned innocently and patted Orcus on the shoulder. "Atleast I didn't pop out from the ceiling and land on you, right? That would have been painful." She took the vacant seat the frog had left, even though it had been on the table, and sat down. "We could always block the gate with a boulder, mattresses and comforters can't move it. But eventually they'd find a way. What about plowing the Bed, Bath, and Beyond and then building another store on top of it? A store that no bedroom suite would dare "step" into from the Hell-Mouth."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 pm
"But that might not stop all of the man eating pillows and their team of foot rest ninjas." Blue said to Lt. Ty.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 pm
"If the store's intimidating enough, then the man eating pillows and foot rest ninjas will be out matched by the evil shelf stackers and preppy sales clerks." Ty explained to Blue, keeping an eye out for the frog.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:24 pm
"Those are all good ideas....but we need to close the Hell-Mouth somehow. Don't even get me started on the Hell-a**. That's something we'll have to tackle next week. Where is it, you ask? The stadium in South Africa." BBBBZzzzzZZZzZZzzzZZzzZzZZZzzzz!!!  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:42 pm
-Orcus' eyes widened when the thought of all the vuvuzela's entered his head- Mommy. -He spoke quietly, his stare was blank- ((Is that how you spell it? It think it is.))  
Casual Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff