Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I have a temporary new puppy. 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AWWWW.

View Results

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 pm
He is so cute. I wish my mom was here to look at the picture (she's on a work trip). She could probably tell you what he is. I don't think he's a boxer at all. His face doesn't look square enough plus there isn't a white stripe (which is usually there in the case of boxers).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 pm
My mom said it was a mix of some kind. :/ VERY HELPFUL MA. Yeah that's what I thought too...  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:44 pm
M e h P u s s N B o o t s
OMFG could there be anything more precious? And damn whoever took that picture has good photography skills 3nodding
He'd be cuter if he didn't bite all the time. xD
Thanks. Though I think it's more just my camera than me right then. Everything was on automatic because he was running around to much to do anything manually.

@Maurice
You can take him until Thursday. 8D

@Cinnamon
He'll definitely keep him. Her boyfriend loooooves dogs maybe more than me. She took him to the Humane Society, and he started crying because he felt so bad for the dogs and had to leave. He's also watch someone's dog for months, even after they came back from the originally trip, at his own expense. He's been wanting a dog for a while anyway.

@Renard
Gaging from it's cuteness?

@Sweet
XDD;
Probably would have been clearer to phrase it that way, but I've been thinking of him as my temporary puppy. XD

@Light
XD; Yeah. We figured he was a mix. Otherwise, whoever owned him before probably would have been able to sell him or give him away. I don't see the boxer either really other than the basic coloring, but it's probably as close as either of us are going to get to the correct answer.
Hopefully the dog clinic we are going to can tell us.
Thanks for asking your mom though! o:  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces